AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcammax

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamCamNxtDoor

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 10, 2010
Hey everyone-- I was wondering if anyone who uses webcammax can tell me how to adjust the basic settings and such? (i.e. white balance, brightness, etc)? I downloaded and paid for the full version but now can't find anywhere to change these options.... ?

Sam, I hope this isn't too late to help.

First click the top icon to the right of the video image. The tool tip says "Live Webcam - Source". Then click the "Advanced" button in the panel that appears to the right.

In the window that pops us, click the tab "Video Proc Amp"

Attachments

• webcammax1.png
    webcammax1.png
    290.2 KB · Views: 186
  • webcammax2.png
    webcammax2.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 186
You are awesome!! Thank you so much for the pics, makes it much easier to find. I don't know how I missed it but I'll just chalk that up to mommy brain.

I do have another question--- I thought that it was possible to use webcammax to show your cam on multiple sources. I can't even get my cam to load if I am in the webcammax software and attempt to use it elsewhere. I know this was always how it was with my logitech drivers but I thought this allowed that?

I can't, for instance, ad an effect to my image and then actually use that while on MFC or SkinVideo. I looked all over their forums and support for this stuff but found nothing useful.

I'm not at all familiar with MFC or SkinVideo software, but you probably have to manually add WebcamMax as an available source in those applications.

At the bottom of this page http://www.webcammax.com/help.html

Other Information

Without WebcamMax installed you are unable to use your Webcam in more than one application at a time. For example you cannot have video chat with Windows Live Messenger and Skype simultaneously because Windows does not allow this.

WebcamMax solves this problem for you by splitting one video stream into several video streams. All you need to do is to choose WebcamMax virtual Webcam as the video source in your webcam applications. You can also add cool effects to the video stream by using WebcamMax.

Ok, thank you! :) I will see if I can manually add it to my programs I'm running on the sites! Thanks again for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.