AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"WebcamTutorials" and Kool Ray. Helpful? No. Comical.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he isn't tipping/spending on any of these girls, why do so many of them pay attention to him on Twitter?

AmberCutie said:
If he isn't tipping/spending on any of these girls, why do so many of them pay attention to him on Twitter?

This is exactly why I have a twitter list of MFC premiums. I get so tired of responding to tweets from randoms that love getting free attention. I occassionally respond to guys who aren't on my list but they are usually just annoying random basics or lurker premiums and prove themselves as such. Screw guys who use twitter to say schtoopid crap like "hey bb" or "you look sexy" because it's the only place that we don't have them on mute.

RoxieRed said:
AmberCutie said:

This is exactly why I have a twitter list of MFC premiums. I get so tired of responding to tweets from randoms that love getting free attention. I occassionally respond to guys who aren't on my list but they are usually just annoying random basics or lurker premiums and prove themselves as such. Screw guys who use twitter to say schtoopid crap like "hey bb" or "you look sexy" because it's the only place that we don't have them on mute.

I have the same thing. I have a list of guys I know are tippers and will look at that

Reactions: RoxieRed
VeronicaChaos said:
Am I a horrible bitch for wanting to send MFC a link to his videos, including the one where he claims he's underage, and see if they can ban his IP for recording content and being underage? Is that crazy?

Not that they would do anything, but it would be so awesome to see him kicked off the site, considering it seems to be his whole life lol.

Not only that, but I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy that he has all that footage of top models' photos, etc.

If any of those girls featured in the top 100 in his videos wanted to send the video to MFC and ask them to send a DMCA, I would be willing to bet it would get taken down.

I've had cappers stupidly put videos of me on youtube. Those got taken down faster than most I deal with.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Nordling said:
LilyMarie said:
This just in:
He's been a basic for five years.

nPQtb.png
As a metaphor, he's like those teenagers who hang around supermarkets and get in the way without ever buying anything.

1) The girls working the site should customize their chat to his personal preferences
2) Basics should have the same features as premiums

How does the site stay afloat again...?
"Here's how to make more money- but not from me lulz, someone else can pay for that shit"

AmberCutie said:
I'm guessing it's a numbers game, he sends so many out that some are bound to reply, here's a completely random recent snapshot, just look at the sheer volume of his inane chatter.
9q4XD.jpg

Where are all these models with boobs, i did not know this! And i can't tell you the amount of times i've tipped one model over the other because she had her cam at a better eye level... *sigh* Youtube just doesn't allow enough room for me to post what i'd like, plus he'd delete it, sorry 'someone' would delete it and the video. It's a nice easy excuse for him as he seems paranoid about hackers.

I doubt we'll ever actually find out the truth which makes believing what he says so hard but if he is actually telling the truth about being a basic (my parents weren't basics but i'm a rebel!) then i think we have a reason why he won't ever go premium.

Attachments

• Bah01.png
    Bah01.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 392
  • Bah02.png
    Bah02.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 392
16_bit said:
Where are all these models with boobs, i did not know this! And i can't tell you the amount of times i've tipped one model over the other because she had her cam at a better eye level... *sigh* Youtube just doesn't allow enough room for me to post what i'd like, plus he'd delete it, sorry 'someone' would delete it and the video. It's a nice easy excuse for him as he seems paranoid about hackers.

I doubt we'll ever actually find out the truth which makes believing what he says so hard but if he is actually telling the truth about being a basic (my parents weren't basics but i'm a rebel!) then i think we have a reason why he won't ever go premium.
His lack of smiley faces, and them being replaced with actions in parentheses really bugs me. (grin) (smile) (wink) :D :) ;)

AmberCutie said:
His lack of smiley faces, and them being replaced with actions in parentheses really bugs me. (grin) (smile) (wink) :D :) ;)
Yeah same, makes me feel like my universe went down for maintenance and I'm temporarily forced to hang out in an RP universe

Nordling said:
Now he's given money to cam girls? Do I smell paypal? lol

He cant afford a token package (as low as they go), Im highly doubting he has actually done this lol.

I mean the guy loves attention, if he was to spend money on a model you know that shit would be made public for as much attention as he could get, lol.

Reactions: Nordling

Attachments

• death.png
    death.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 301
  • Iwillendyou.gif
    Iwillendyou.gif
    366.8 KB · Views: 301
Miss_Lollipop said:
So..I know im just giving him attention, which is what he wants but i couldn't resist (clever troll..)

anyway I think Kool Ray just proposed to me on twitter.

Ok I'll spring for the honeymoon in Hawaii (Waikiki) for you two, January is nice time to come.

But only if he upgrades to a premium before you two tie the knot.

Jessi said:
Okay, my vote is in, if Koolray gets a premium account and tokens up at least once, Miss Lollipop has to marry him

I would hope his tokens would go to Miss Lollipop! But I have a feeling he'd probably ignore all the girls he gives shout outs to and would probably go tip a random model because she's got a sparkler up her bum.

Isabella_deL said:
Jessi said:
Okay, my vote is in, if Koolray gets a premium account and tokens up at least once, Miss Lollipop has to marry him

I would hope his tokens would go to Miss Lollipop! But I have a feeling he'd probably ignore all the girls he gives shout outs to and would probably go tip a random model because she's got a sparkler up her bum.

Well, I know he wont tip me because I eat on cam, don't look directly into the camera all the time, and sometimes acknowledge my boyfriend. But I dont tell graphic details about our sexcapades in free.

Oh my. The "remember what the F in MFC stands for" comment made me want to crack some heads. Dude, it's myfreeCAMS, not myfreeSHOWS. That means that you don't have to pay us to turn on our webcams like on some sites. It does NOT mean we perform for free. OMFG, he does realize that all the fucking "free shows" he watches would not be there unless men who weren't douchebags paid for them, right?? Congrats, you are a loser who lets other men pay your way. This dude is nothing but a professional freeloader. If you can't gather the $20 needed to go premium, you should quit harassing WORKING cam girls and go to work so you can quit being a freeloading loser. And please, tell us more about your vast camming experience.

I won't read all 10 pages of this thread right now, but when I tried watching the video in the original post, it said 'This video has been removed by the user'. I should've just watched it when the thread was first created...lol.

But yeah, based on what you guys are saying, that dude is just a waste of bandwidth.

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
I won't read all 10 pages of this thread right now, but when I tried watching the video in the original post, it said 'This video has been removed by the user'. I should've just watched it when the thread was first created...lol.

But yeah, based on what you guys are saying, that dude is just a waste of bandwidth.
http://www.youtube.com/user/WebcamTutorials/videos
lol enjoy :thumbleft:

16_bit said:
I'm enjoying the comments models are leaving on his videos but i have to admit, this one from Jolene had me laughing.

I do have some bad news for you though Jolene, he doesn't follow you twitter :lol: .

He follows me! YAYY!!!!! but I don't get a shout out??!! What da fuckkk?!! Ahhh yes, I forgot, I'm english.

Not sure why I've been bothering to comment on these videos, especially since it all ends up deleted. The guy seems incapable of latching on to a single logical thread. His replies are all related to what I say, but not really relevant because they take some keyword from what I wrote and veer off in a random direction that doesn't address what I said.

I've also worked in the television industry and he keeps saying things that hurt my brain on that subject. At least #1 where he was ignorant of the existence of teleprompters is gone. He obviously has some knowledge of video editing, and although he might be (semi)capable, he's still really REALLY bad at it, stylistically. So though he seems to imply at times that this is a thing that he does, well... yeah, I dunno. I hope it's not a thing he gets paid for, because... well, if it is... he has to be trolling. Because his effects are parody level hilarious, yet I can't quite convince myself he's not serious.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.