AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what are some fun games to play on cam with customers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2017
Streamate Username
Ruby_Lopez
I feel like I don't really know how to create games or don't really know of any :/

I'm very good at having conversations and don't have a problem getting shows I'd just like to entertain and engage my audience on a different level :)

You could try jenga. So many tokens you move a block. Triple that amount and they pick the block. When it falls over you remove an article of clothing. Or battleship with the same concept of sinking a ship for an article of clothing.

had some fun in my room this week with a little spinning wheel app (there are a few free ones available to download, the one I got is called Spin Da Wheel) where you can set prizes on the wheel, like a 2 min blowjob tease or nipple clamps etc, then your visitors tip for a spin of the wheel :)
I use this app! It’s a fun one!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Anatomica Doll
had some fun in my room this week with a little spinning wheel app (there are a few free ones available to download, the one I got is called Spin Da Wheel) where you can set prizes on the wheel, like a 2 min blowjob tease or nipple clamps etc, then your visitors tip for a spin of the wheel :)

Don't ya just love apps? :) I can't get enough of the Family Feud 2 & Friends! app. The other night I chuckled at how some members just do not want to say a word in chat, yet when I read aloud "Name a Leonardo DiCaprio movie," they'll start blurting out answers. Lmao. Aha! I got you to talk to me!. :p

1. Wet t-shirts
Pour some warm water on your white shirt and make people tip you so you can continue. Viewers will love this!
You can take this game to the next level and wear white panties.
2. Never Have I Ever
Pick a Never Have I Ever scenario and let your imagination go wild. If you've done it you can undress. Your fans can play along.

Another game you can do is using charlesbot :) it is called token keno - members tip between certain numbers to win whatever you have put as a prize. You can have a look at it in charlesbot command centre it has a list of games and token keno and a raffle too! Also - grab a a vest or top ( preferably a colour where pen can be seen ) draw little boxes on the top with numbers, members can tip an amount and you remove the box leaving whatever skin is showing beneath the box ;).. ( like An advent calender lol ) :D

Rubber ducks!! Also - in some water if it is a bath show.. duck = x amount of tokens and each duck has a prize of say .. snap for 1 month for example :)

I'm getting a lucky dip game ready for my first show, I bought some little capsule things from Aliexpress with paper curled in them & wrote prizes on the paper & then rolled it back up into the capsule. I'm just going to have them in a hat & charge 15tk or so to draw a prize :) It's a lot more interactive than just having an app do it for you imo.

Reactions: TheLunaPhoenix
I really wish I still had that big pink prize wheel. It was so pretty (I'm a pink fanatic). I got rid of it some time ago when I thought I wouldn't be camming on MFC ever again.

Another game you can do is using charlesbot :) it is called token keno - members tip between certain numbers to win whatever you have put as a prize. You can have a look at it in charlesbot command centre it has a list of games and token keno and a raffle too! Also - grab a a vest or top ( preferably a colour where pen can be seen ) draw little boxes on the top with numbers, members can tip an amount and you remove the box leaving whatever skin is showing beneath the box ;).. ( like An advent calender lol ) :D
I LOVE the token Keno! I feel silly that I did not know about Charles many years ago when I started camming. We have so much fun with him in my room!

Reactions: TheLunaPhoenix
I LOVE the token Keno! I feel silly that I did not know about Charles many years ago when I started camming. We have so much fun with him in my room!
Same!! Good ole" Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.