AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are the *GOOD* camming studios?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WebcamStartup

Deactivated Account
Apr 14, 2015
Talking with EnticeLive (one of the few that offers 100% payouts, an ImLive studio) on how we can work on a joint content strategy on studio-related blogging.

I remember hearing some name-drops of some GOOD camming studios on this forum. Ya know, the ones that actually provide value? What were those studios again? I'll do some searching on my own too.

If I'm ramping up some studio-related content, I'd be more than happy to give the quality ones some PR as well.

If any of the studio reps are on this forum, would love to bring you into some of the dialogues as well.

Thanks.

Talking with EnticeLive (one of the few that offers 100% payouts, an ImLive studio) on how we can work on a joint content strategy on studio-related blogging.

I remember hearing some name-drops of some GOOD camming studios on this forum. Ya know, the ones that actually provide value? What were those studios again? I'll do some searching on my own too.

If I'm ramping up some studio-related content, I'd be more than happy to give the quality ones some PR as well.

If any of the studio reps are on this forum, would love to bring you into some of the dialogues as well.

Thanks.
Why do studios have such a bad rep?

• Wat?!
Reactions: Nikola Tesla
I believe basically the only studio that ladies here utilize/discuss is one that provides daily pay. I think the name is Boleyn Models.

ACF in general promotes the idea that models should sign up directly to cam sites without the middle-man of a studio or agency, or even white-list versions of sites.
Why do studios have such a bad rep?
Because unless they offer something very worthwhile, we believe cam models should keep their entire earnings, not share a % with a studio.

I've never heard of them.
I wouldn't imagine most members have, unless you've searched around the Internet trying to sign up as a model on a cam site.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yeah, I'm just saying, the average member probably hasn't done that. :)

Yep. Very true, very true. It's a goal of mine to straight-up SERP-Spam those kind of queries, too. Make sure that these sleazy studios get bumped off the front page entirely. Doing a good job, but it's going to require multiple domains to fully do something like this.

I believe basically the only studio that ladies here utilize/discuss is one that provides daily pay. I think the name is Boleyn Models.

They're about the only online studio worth going through. In addition to daily pay, they also offer employment verification letters for rental and loan applications.

There are studios, like the ones where a lot of Eastern European models work, that provide camming space and, in some cases, training. What are being discussed here would be called "agencies" in the non-camming world.

They're about the only online studio worth going through. In addition to daily pay, they also offer employment verification letters for rental and loan applications.

Awesome, thanks both of you. Didn't see Amber's post earlier. Checking them out right now.

Yeah, the Keeping all of your money is something I can definitely understand. One of the reasons I'm fond of how EnticeLive operates. They were providing services on behalf of ImLive prior to becoming a studio. Don't know all the details of it. Because they had that initial rapport, they were able to negotiate increased studio payouts so they could offer the same percentage to their studio models. I've talked with a couple Entice models (Hell, it was an Entice model that introduced me to Tracy) and they've all been insanely happy with the service. One of them was a former independent iFriends model before signing on with EnticeLive.

So there are good studios out there. Really a shame that ICAMZ, IM, Waveside, ect. all come to mind when the word "studio" comes up.

There are studios, like the ones where a lot of Eastern European models work, that provide camming space and, in some cases, training. What are being discussed here would be called "agencies" in the non-camming world.

Really big in South America too. When the studios can provide foreign models with bilingual mods, they're able to tap into the USD / Euro countries and take advantage of the exchange rate.

Actually, need to follow up with these guys and see if they're hitting InterNEXT. There's a company providing translation services to camming studios and they're really trying to ramp up their network. Can't even remember the business name off the top of my head, but I thought that was an innovative service. They eventually want to be able to offer it to independent models in addition to studios.

Sweet, shot an email to Boleyn, look forward to hearing their response. Thanks @AmberCutie and @SaffronBurke.

Oh shit. They've got a model referral program too.

If both you shoot me the link to where/how you prefer to accept tips (MySecretPayment, DeliveryCode, Paxum email, ect) After a duration of time I'll be sure to shoot you both something based on how well the program performs.

Last edited:
-stares blankly-...good...studios...? -continues to not comprehend-

If the only thing that makes studios evil is the fact that they take cuts from the models pay, in theory, wouldn't a studio offering the same payout percentages, plus other perks not be "good"?

I'm curious to know what else outside of that makes studios bad.

Most studio agencies don't offer any info that you can't just find right on ACF, rarely supply any decent guidance, camspace or support, and take a percentage of your pay on top of that. Besides Bolyn Models, I cannot even think of any tangible benefits to being in a studio.

Unless it has a physical cam space, and then you have a boss, and are treated like a cash cow.

So...good...studios??? Is still my response.

Most studio agencies don't offer any info that you can't just find right on ACF, rarely supply any decent guidance, camspace or support, and take a percentage of your pay on top of that. Besides Bolyn Models, I cannot even think of any tangible benefits to being in a studio.

Unless it has a physical cam space, and then you have a boss, and are treated like a cash cow.

So...good...studios??? Is still my response.

Why I'm asking. They're out there. You mentioned you can see the benefits Boleyn provides. The handful of EnticeLive models I've talked to are happy with the additional traffic they provide, while still earning the same percentage as independent ImLive offers.

If there's any other good ones, I'd be curious to know.

Very interested in Studio 20 and the whole Romanian studio scene. Studio 20 just opened an LA operation. Don't know anything about them, other than you can expect them to win at least one award every award show. Who wants to bet they take home another one at Lalexpo coming up?

Just got the follow-up from Boleyn and gotta say I'm impressed so far. Need to wrap my head around all their percentage calculations, prerequisites, ect. Not the simplest system.

Very cordial, comprehensive and well worded response to my initial follow-up. They seem to take a very model-centric approach to their business model and sounds like they're working with a very solid team and very solid model-base. Also sounds like they carry great rapport with the various networks.

Very good first impression.

Look forward to the Skype conversation scheduled for Monday.

As mentioned earlier; @SaffronBurke and @AmberCutie shoot me the preferred method for getting paid and once the program picks up traction (to the point where I can tip you something decent) I'll share some of the love with you for bringing them up.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

Katy Boleyn's daily pay service is wonderful, and she is pretty awesome herself, and truly has cam girls' best interests at heart.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.