AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Are the Most Common User Names You See?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I am curious, this could be any kind of names.
Either a real name that someone is called in real life or obviously your fetish or pseudo names.

I see a lot of "mike" and "Chris", personally.

Reactions: TokenGesture
*Donning my Cape of Sardonic-ness*

From where I sit, a lot of usernames tend to brag about dick size or advertise the user's prowess between the sheets. Despite this, the only thing they ever write in the public chat, with the digital equivalent of a squeaky voice, is "hi pm bb". Or maybe I'm just permanently in the wrong type of rooms 😄

Whoops I misread this at first, and thought it said "common sense" user names.

Most common I see in my room, are anything that references a large penis. So like SuperRod, or MongoCock, or GiantMember... stuff like that. Those are fine, and make me laugh.

And or names which reference lots of money; so like CashBaller, RichDaddy etc. I ignore those, because I have noticed (in general) I never seem to get along w guys that choose names like that. I want money, yes, but the guy with the most money isn't necessarily the most fun or interesting to spend regular time, or sexy time with. Plus it indicates some general assumptions/ baggage, which to me are not correct, and which I don't wanna have to work with. And they never tip well, when they have names like that, at least in my room. I feel like it's just kind of a sexist, trying to get attention above other guys (who likely deserve it more) strategy.

I guess I just like down to earth, funny men. Personal preference thing.

Last edited:
You'll be searching and searching and making yourself go crazy trying to think/find some of those lol. Not sure any exist :p
"ThisIsCheaperThanMarriage". There is someone on SM who calls themselves that. My fave name ever.

Ugh there's a lot of sugardaddy or just daddydumbass names and they tend to never tip or expect the world for a nickel. I agree there's also a ton of guys who think they have the biggest and hardest dicks and they relay that by their username. Then there's the dudes that think they can play the race card with stolen pics of black guys with huge schlongs named blackrodstallion etc who are most likely white dudes with weird fetishes they mention over and over in chat that I don't cater to that only want to describe the dick they don't have.

There are members I love who have great usernames with puns involved or just ones designed to make you laugh. Or simply dan53445whatever that are simple and usually quite nice. I had one guy who would tip for an orgasm but would make me try to moan his ridiculous made-up username without laughing. I failed.

Most common I see in my room, are anything that references a large penis. So like SuperRod, or MongoCock, or GiantMember... stuff like that. Those are fine, and make me laugh.

just a precision passing-by... mine 'DoD_404' doesn't reference at all my dick size or availability

(also concerning money-relative nicks, never forget that rich guy didn't become rich by chance, they know well how to spare money ^^)

just a precision passing-by... mine 'DoD_404' doesn't reference at all my dick size or availability

(also concerning money-relative nicks, never forget that rich guy didn't become rich by chance, they know well how to spare money ^^)
Mine means I have a Safeway Club Card, and that I can get any potential interests 2 lbs of deli sandwich meat for the discounted bargain price of $7.17. . .
Just kidding :)

My username (mrbeefy87) is a name I personally stole from a movie called Little Nicky.
When I was a teen I loved that movie and the dog in it was funny. The dog name was "beefy" so I created an email for it. What I didn't really understand at the time was all the adult humour, dirty sexual things, etc in the movie and from the dog lol. So, when I was older, I found Chaturbate, that name just made sense to use. Obviously the "Mr" is because I am such, and 87 the year I was born. I have tried many times to change my name and be something else, but nobody likes anything else I use and they still call me by that one, so I give up lol.

My username (mrbeefy87) is a name I personally stole from a movie called Little Nicky.
Do you ever feel the uncontrollabel urge to say "I'll show you where the beef is!" ? 🤪

My nick(s) are completely meaningless since first impressions can be hard to get rid of. I'll consider getting a new one after the first cam model voluntarily asks me how long my dick is. Probably sometime around 2048.

I see a lot of usernames referencing general locations too, like area codes or regional nicknames (norcal, nyc, mia, Tx, etc). I think if you can fit region, dick size bragging and a mention of wealth into one username, you’ve hit the cookie-cutter trifecta.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Milflover######. And milfhunter##### so many of them. And I’m supposed to remember who’s who?

"ThisIsCheaperThanMarriage". There is someone on SM who calls themselves that. My fave name ever.

Ahahaha! Lol. Sounds like a fun site! That guy makes a point, though. We've got to give him that. Respect!
Anyway, the funniest member username I've personally seen on cb (translated in English) is something like "MyWifeDoesn'tKnowI'mHere". I remember I was laughing out loud like crazy and telling the guy, "Don't worry! Bro code here. Trust me, if she ever calls me, rest assured I'll tell her we've been hanging out together all night, then you got tired, couldn't make it to go back home and so decided to sleep at my place. I got you." He was laughing in the chat, too. Great guy. Lol.

Last edited:
Ah, don't forget all of the "pussy____" and "feet_____".
Usually "pussylover1234 and pussylover6969 etc and the same with the "feet" name.

I don't tend to see those so much for boobs/tits and ass (arse - ass for us English folk is not interchangeable, so "ass" is donkey and "arse" is butt.)

That's odd. Are "Mike" and "Chris" common names from English speaking countries? Just curious. I don't know anybody, from UK or USA, named like that. Anyway, yeah, seconding what others (models and members) have said. Any sort of variations along the lines of BigDaddyD, SugarBigDaddy, BigLikeReallyBig + dick size (inches or cm btw, it's not even clear), or something like feetluv3r + random numbers. Personally, I'm not much a public chat guy but - not joking - I've never seen any of them tipping once. Not even 1 token.

Last edited:
That's odd. Are "Mike" and "Chris" common names from English speaking countries? Just curious. I don't know anybody, from UK or USA, named like that. Anyway, yeah, seconding what others (models and members) have said. Any sort of variations along the lines of BigDaddyD, SugarBigDaddy, BigLikeBigReallyBig + dick size (inches or cm btw, it's not clear), or something like feetluv3r + random numbers. Personally, I'm not much a public chat guy but - not joking - I've never seen any of them tipping once. Not even 1 token.

Yes, Mike and Chris are both very common names in the U.S. Chris in particular is common for all genders (can be short for Christopher or Christine, or other variants).

My cam site username is a short phrase in English that makes no mention of anything physical, financial, regional, occupational or fetish. I like it that way because 1) there is nothing about my username that could be used to pre-judge my habits or intentions before you actually talk to me, and yet 2) it’s still very easy to remember, for those that wish to.

Yes, Mike and Chris are both very common names in the U.S. Chris in particular is common for all genders (can be short for Christopher or Christine, or other variants).

Thank you. Didn't know they were so common.

My cam site username is a short phrase in English that makes no mention of anything physical, financial, regional, occupational or fetish. I like it that way because 1) there is nothing about my username that could be used to pre-judge my habits or intentions before you actually talk to me, and yet 2) it’s still very easy to remember, for those that wish to.

Yeah, I agree with your points. And same for me. I think, as a member - and not only with regards to cam sites - you really want to choose as nickname idk something that stands out, possibly catchy and easy to remember. That's Internet 101, right? I mean, that's what everybody says. Problem is, at least for me, whenever I submit/subscribe/join a site I just go with whatever comes to my mind at the moment, because I know very well that If I really had to sit and think about a nick like that, it would take me hours before I could say I'm ok and satisfied with it.

Same happens with camsites I'm a member of. I just go with whatever. Another problem is that what makes perfectly sense in my native language doesn't necessarely makes sense if translated (litterally) in English. Which is the reason why I've happened to delete few accounts just to make new ones.

Anyway, on a funny note, I can say I've had widely different feedbacks from models before they've got to known me. On one hand, you have those that goes like "Wow, you sounds so exotic and mysterious". High first impression points. Good. On the other hands, unfortunately, you have those that are like. "Wow, wtf does that even mean? You sound illiterate". High embarassing point. Not so good.

Last edited:
I'm just lazy, back when I first got on the internet usernames had to be 6-8 characters on a lot of sites and my real name didn't fit that, so I used a nickname from my student days and stuck to it. For like 10 years I was actually the only Fatquack online, now there are more, alas.

Ah, don't forget all of the "pussy____" and "feet_____".
Usually "pussylover1234 and pussylover6969 etc and the same with the "feet" name.

I don't tend to see those so much for boobs/tits and ass (arse - ass for us English folk is not interchangeable, so "ass" is donkey and "arse" is butt.)

The feet guys! If I have my feet showing and someone with a foot username shows up, I hide them.

Status
Not open for further replies.