AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What bots do you use for tip goals?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dorothy's Tip Goals, maybe? I think it's an app though
I still don't understand the difference between apps and bots 😅

edit: oh and thanks for the recommendation!!

Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
Upvote 0
I have my own custom app, so I'm of no help here, but most people use the Dorothy apps. (I also feel like hashtags are relatively useless. But that's a different topic.)

Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
Apps are usually customizable to a fairly high degree with a lot of options on goals, messages, and menus...while bots are carbon copies of specific app features like Keno or Slots games with little to no customization possible.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
The bot I use updates the room topic to the new remaining amount which is good but it erases my tags every time it does that. Do you guys know a bot that will update my goal while keeping my tags??
The easiest solution is to include your #hashtags in the goal-description field with the action you will be performing when your goal is met (then the goal + hashtags are both a part of the Room Subject being updated).

Example: @Goal: Shirt Off #hashtag1 #hashtag2 #hashtag3 #hashtag4 #hashtag5

Some goal apps have specific fields on their Launch page for you to put your hashtags in.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
I still don't understand the difference between apps and bots 😅

edit: oh and thanks for the recommendation!!
The difference between an app and a bot is that an app has access to the Panel located beneath your video (where it can display information, like goal-progress, biggest tip, etc.), bots cannot.

Reactions: cexmental
Upvote 0
Apps are usually customizable to a fairly high degree with a lot of options on goals, messages, and menus...while bots are carbon copies of specific app features like Keno or Slots games with little to no customization possible.

I've written bots that do more than apps and apps that do less than bots. It's important to remember that both work in the same API. You could copy/paste a Legacy app into the bot system and it would work almost flawlessly. The only issue being the fact that 'apps' can access the panel below the video window and 'bots' can not.

03_goalpanelexample.gif

this_is_synergy_v2.1.gif

Cheers,
-Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.