AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what bots help you get the most veiwers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so... i know me being non-nude gets less viewers i am just only comfortable being nude in private shows. anyway how can i get more veiws do bots really help? i really don't see any really helping me

I have a "tip menu plus 20" bot to keep it popping up in the chat every so often and if someone asks for my tip menu its easy to restart the app and make it pop up. "All in one" bot has a lot of useful features, a few being the leaderboard, rotating notifier, and the ability to silence greys or only allow people who have tipped to talk in the chat, etc. Last but certainly not least if my room starts getting a lot of annoying spam I use "antispam" bots to kick them out. The beauty is that i have these set up and I only turn them on when I want to. Doing this gives me more control over my room and put on a better show which hopefully leads to better tips :) hope this helps !

Upvote 0
Hi. Tip Menu Plus and Tip Menu Plus 20 are 6 year old projects. They are outdated, no longer updated, and do not offer many features you may want/need. I would suggest Tip Menu 50. This bot can advertise the Tip Menu on enter and in chat via /menu. So, you would never need to start/stop it, only type /menu. It also offers sorting options (by desc, cost, etc), menu arrangements, single-line/multi-line displays, some really efficient automatic anti-spam options, color gradients, and more. You can check it out here: https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/tip-menu-50/

Cheers,
Cexmental

Last edited:
Reactions: xxlsuperlouis
Upvote 0
There aren't any bots that will get you more viewers, but there are bots that really help with running your room. I use Dorothy's Ultra Fembot for my tip menu, ticket shows, external fan club, etc. I use antispambots to control spam.

Being non-nude doesn't always mean that you'll have less viewers/tippers. It does mean that you'll need to showcase your personality more. Why should people watch you? What are you selling? Are you playful? More of a tease? Enjoy dancing? Into eroticism? Silly? Do yoga/exercise? A domme? Showing yourself off in lingerie? Whatever fits you best, showcase those things. Try using the "promote my room" thing before you do something that you think will be interesting. Be sure you do that thing for the full 5 minutes. Don't forget to chat with people, whether via text or voice. Whatever you have to offer, there is someone out there that wants that specific thing.

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Upvote 0
As @Brit said, no bot will give you more viewers but bots can and will help you make viewers that do pass by stay longer possibly. Nothing worse than a bad looking chat due to (absence of) bots.

Bots can also help you gain loyal followers.

So in my opinion bots are meant to make your life easier to manage your room and to make viewers stay for longer.

Get creative with them 😉

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.