AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What brand of cigarettes do you enjoy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I still smoked, 70% I would get Marlboro Red's, 20% Any cheaper non menthal cigarettes, and then the remaining 10% is when I would switch to Marlboro Smoothes for a slight change.

I used to absolutely love Vogue, balade au park.
They are super slim cigs wrapped in a very nice package.
Problem was that they are aroma cigarettes which just became illegal in my country.
I switched to the strongest version of Kent. Seems to do the trick, although the smell is nowhere near as elegant as the vogue had it.

I no longer smoke but it blows my fucking mind that no one mentioned my brand

Newport 100s

I no longer smoke but it blows my fucking mind that no one mentioned my brand

Newport 100s
If you go a while without a cigarette (day or so), and the next cigarette you get is a newport, it can about make you fall over.

• Funny!
Reactions: AllysaJayden
If you go a while without a cigarette (day or so), and the next cigarette you get is a newport, it can about make you fall over.

And who doesn't like a thick tall minty man who makes you fall over when breathing him in.. :inlove:
Sorry...I miss them so much!!! Not a single day goes by where I don't think about smoking.

• Funny!
Reactions: AllysaJayden
db307b7350a14dc4ec87675165257d18.jpg

Whatever was going around was always fine by me... I started young so never quite picked a brand.

Nat Sherman MCDs, Camel Turkish Royals (love the flavor but they make me nauseous), and the turquoise-packaged American Spirits are my favorites. I really wanna try the Nat Sherman Fantasia cigarettes but that's just cos the filters are gold, the colored paper is pretty.

095ce0960926de6c301a0cf51f74e345.jpg

I go for the turquoise American spirits too!

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.