AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do/use to make you successful and improve your income?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2015
Scotland , UK
Twitter Username
@HoneySucklexx
Chaturbate Username
Honey_Suckle
At the moment I am making about 2000 tokens per 6-8 shift (with an hours break between) .. I really want to be making between 4000 - 5000 tokens per shift. What would I need to do?

I have been thinking of creating a manyvids , selling panties , selling pics on extra lunch money , creating a snapchat. I already have a twitter with 8000 followers but ive been told not everyone recieves my tweets ... is there anything else?

Thanks

At the moment I am making about 2000 tokens per 6-8 shift (with an hours break between) .. I really want to be making between 4000 - 5000 tokens per shift. What would I need to do?

I have been thinking of creating a manyvids , selling panties , selling pics on extra lunch money , creating a snapchat. I already have a twitter with 8000 followers but ive been told not everyone recieves my tweets ... is there anything else?

Thanks

While manyvids/ELM may increase your $$ that won't increase your TPH. It might actually decrease it if people prefer to buy from manyvids. You can also look at other clipsites too.. especially with your bush I'd think you'd do well on clip4sale.

Snapchat is a great way to keep people interested and engaged between camming.

I'd be focussing on things you can do to increase tips when you're online + offline tips. You're on chaturbate and I don't know as much about that site but tipping incentives like games, high tipper prizes, raffles etc could be something to try if you're not already doing it.

Your profile doesn't explain what 500 Tokens to be my love for the week means.

Selling panties is a sideline, you could also sell polaroids with a cheap instax camera or instax printer.

I also took a quick look at your twitter. May i ask why you start every tweet with a period/fullstop? It's a little odd.. though not bad. Just curious.

The fansigns you're posting are cute, but typically fansigns are done with you in the picture. So a cute picture of you holding the sign may be a better incentive.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Status
Not open for further replies.