AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you guys consider humorous ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NaughtyAmberX said:
No, I did not do that to CurvyWonder. I was in her room every night AFTER I got off cam.

Would you like to prove that I PM'd tippers that weren't mine? Because I've never done it.

Yes, I troll in the lounge. How many times do I have to say that?

Trolling is trolling, you said it. It's trolling, all in good fun :]

And, I'd rather off myself than take advice from you, Alex.

Actually you did do this to me. my loyal followers all emailed me the archives and you were pretty much begging people to tip you.

Indigoxox said:
LadyLuna that's awesome!!

I have a pretty fucked up sense of humour, I usually end up offending a few people when I post youtube links, so I'm still deciding if I'll put any here :lol:

Thank you ^.^

Got it from a friend, thought of this thread, read through the bs and decided to put it back on topic :)

And, post away! The title makes it obvious that the idea is to show off our humor, and that no offense is intended behind it.

I admit that some of the cartoon characters I do you may not know but my sense of humor can be pretty wicked. Boris Badenov, Yogi Bear
Bugs Bunny Quickdraw McGraw & Foghorn Leghorn are some of the few I do.Actually I do admit that I come from a long line of bad hams.

LOL

Awesome Indigo!

My fav has to be the kid's show. Gotta love British humour. :p

Indigoxox said:
Oops! Did you just call me D0mino? :lol:

British humour is the best, I love it!

>.> <.<

*scrolls up*

x.x

*edit*

Nope!

Indigo's Brit kids show clip reminded me of this one. Its a bit long but well worth it. Funny or Scary you decide.

Indigoxox said:
Well if there's one person I don't mind getting mixed up with, it's D0mino :love4:

I chopped off half of my hair a few weeks ago, I should've kept it like hers just to be extra annoying :-D

lolz I snort laughed just now

I saw the movie Furry Vengeance yesterday & it made me think about
how funny some things are & these are great reminders of why I love all of you. Don't forget a few extwa cawwots for me Doc.

Short story. I am in a model's room and some *guy* starts blasting her taste in music. I made a comment "thems there be fightin' words *guy*." his reply was STFU nobody asked you freakaleak. Ok so I click on the guys profile and his main pic is this:
MFCdbag.jpg

NOW THAT IS HUMOROUS!

Is there a bigger douchebag in the world than one who photographs themself flexxing in the mirror?

Status
Not open for further replies.