AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you guys do when your on your period?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So - i've used cups, sponges and currently just tampons with the string tucked. I do usually take the first day off - as lately i've had killer cramps. I'm honest without being graphic with the guys.

As to getting it lost - i think you guys aren't realizing how much DEPTH makes a difference here. Just like men and penis size, there is huge variation in the lenght of the vaginal canal.

I know this because I have the female equivilent of a tiny dick.
I can hit my cervix with 2.5-3 inches depending on what time of the month it is. I know thsi because yes, I stuck my finger in , made a mark and measured it to PROVE it on cam.

It stretches for sex, though I dont think ic ould take more than 7 inches without pain.

My point being, that it's very very easy for me to fish something out. Theres nowhere for it to go. I can touch EVERY part of the inside of my vagina easily. So unless it decided to dissapear into my cervix ..its there.

However, for some women with longer canals this can be much, much more difficult.

So.. knowing your body I think pays a huge roll in this...

also if all else fails: TONGS! jk.jk....

Reactions: SNATCH
You guys know those white, round make-up sponges? I use one of those. I still do penetration and all that with no trouble. They work like a charm, and no one has to know that I'm raggin. I'm actually considering switching from tampons to those throughout my entire period. It can get pretty far in there, but I'm used to digging around all up there from my nuva-ring and things of that nature.

Yes Alexa you are right... the instead cups can become dislodged if you are doing hard penetration, the sea sponges work much better for that :)

Reactions: 1 person
Totally off topic but I wanted to say- OMG LOLLI ME TOO! My vag is like the length of a crayon and I can reach all the way in the back as well. I've done the 'measure with a finger', too, rofl! It's amazing to see how far that little scrunched up asshole can stretch lengthwise because feeling it all up in there you'd never know :?

And those white makeup sponges, eh? I'm going to try those. They're the smooth round ones, right? I just want to get the right ones.

Yep, those are the ones. They are so awesome. You can do pretty much anything with them in, and they absorb way more than you'd expect. Just be prepared to do some digging!

Reactions: Rosemary
I just ordered the sea sponges, will be testing that out soon.

I would worry about make up sponges, if they have a lot of chemicals in them.

The ones I use are latex free, but I don't know about the chemicals, which is why I'm wary to use them all the time. I did order some sea sponges that should be in anytime now, and I will be testing them out as well.

I wasn't a big fan of the Instead cups either. I had more issues with not being able to get the Instead to go up high enough and stay in, though. I use the DivaCup, which is one of the brands of reusable cups and absolutely adore the thing. Never had any issues with it getting stuck or anything, and I love the fact it creates no extra icky garbage.

Reactions: Lovelyhills
I used to get such horrible cramps that I made missing work a consistent monthly pattern. These days I am able to function much more normally thanks to a pill that completely gets rid of my period.

On a side note, while reading this thread I have begun to wonder how much money I have saved on tampons and such. :lol:

ScarlettLeigh said:
I used to get such horrible cramps that I made missing work a consistent monthly pattern. These days I am able to function much more normally thanks to a pill that completely gets rid of my period.

On a side note, while reading this thread I have begun to wonder how much money I have saved on tampons and such. :lol:
I've saved thousands, no joke. I used to go through 4 super tampons in a ridiculously small amount of time and even more pads. The amount of money I save (and make!!) by not having my period put me in the hospital every month is outrageous.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
I admire how in-depth some of you ladies' posts are out here where lurking eyes are. :lol:

Well, next week I plan on moving furniture. Last month I... uh... worked on my roleplay, and a bit of sewing.

I'm debating starting up a member room, making it friend's only, and putting those I want to be able to see the groggy bitch I become on my friend's list. I've already put them on my friend's list, but.. dunno about the room. I'm an introvert, and getting 4 days all to myself (and my partner) a month is actually important for my mental health. So I'll probably just keep plugging my mailing list (2 pics a day for 4 days all red week, every red week, 100 toks).

I get really groggy during pms, but plug through it, and the grogginess usually continues until Wednesday. Wednesday is when I replace the thing that doesn't allow for tampons or softcups to be used with it... so I can't do those fun things to get back on camera, and just have to wait it out. Which lately has been taking till Thursday.

PSST, Amber, I've been well-known for TMI... x.x

AmberCutie said:
I admire how in-depth some of you ladies' posts are out here where lurking eyes are. :lol:

If inquiring minds want to know, they might as well get the full education. :lol:

AmberCutie said:

What really surprises me is that the existence of this thread with so many replies in it is that it implies that there is not a thread on this topic in the models only area. I thought this would have been an important job related topic and already discussed.

Because of this I am going to drop my belief that the models only forum is full of job talk and assume you are trading nudie pics and videos all day in there. The Models Only forum seems a much more interesting forbidden place now thank you.

Shaun__ said:
AmberCutie said:
Because of this I am going to drop my belief that the models only forum is full of job talk and assume you are trading nudie pics and videos all day in there. The Models Only forum seems a much more interesting forbidden place now thank you.

:eek: He knows!!!

I use my period to take a break cause I would not feel comfortable enough to be on cam during it.Plus I am very tired and cranky when i am on the rag plus I am extremely jelly too.So yea no camming for me during the wonderful time mother nature has given us.Thank god I only get it once every 4-6 months yay birth control.

AmberCutie said:

They need to know the kind of BS we have to go through every month :( lmao

Shaun__ said:
AmberCutie said:

What really surprises me is that the existence of this thread with so many replies in it is that it implies that there is not a thread on this topic in the models only area. I thought this would have been an important job related topic and already discussed.

There are at least 2 busy topics on this subject in there, which is why I am so shocked that it got this detailed out here.

I do think guys have no freakin' clue how awful it is to deal with this every single month, but as honest and open as I am with many things, this is one subject I normally keep more private.

Yeahhhh, I don't talk about my period with my regulars. Obviously the guys know we get our periods, but when I am on it, I usually just say we are hanging out because I don't feel like working. Or I use things that their never see to hide it. I have discussed it vaguely with them and they were supportive, but I know that no man wants to hear about periods and cramps.

*I* get grossed out when women talk about it. Especially when they call it nasty things like "the rag", so I can only imagine how some people feel when the model is talking about how bloated she is and how bad her cramps are. Even worse when it is in their topics. That's way to much info to give passersby.

Apparently, that's just us.

ohmystarz said:
Yeahhhh, I don't talk about my period with my regulars. Obviously the guys know we get our periods, but when I am on it, I usually just say we are hanging out because I don't feel like working. Or I use things that their never see to hide it. I have discussed it vaguely with them and they were supportive, but I know that no man wants to hear about periods and cramps.

*I* get grossed out when women talk about it. Especially when they call it nasty things like "the rag", so I can only imagine how some people feel when the model is talking about how bloated she is and how bad her cramps are. Even worse when it is in their topics. That's way to much info to give passersby.

Apparently, that's just us.
Ahh yes I do a :woops: when I pass by a girls room where it's noted in her topic, lol. Usually the most mention I make of it is "it's THAT time" or refer to mother nature torturing me. I've got my ways around it being totally obvious if I don't feel like anyone knowing. Or, just take off a day or two. In fact when I very first started MFC back in 2009 I think I even made excuses for why I needed to be off cam due to family visiting or something! :lol:

However I did have an accidental embarrassment in group show at the beginning of October. I was so mortified I turned beet red and giggled for like 20 minutes. Luckily my sweethearts were understanding and reassuring that they weren't extremely grossed out, lol.

Of all the Ask-a-Model thread titles I've seen, I must admit that this one kinda made me go "Um...really???" :lol:

AmberCutie said:
However I did have an accidental embarrassment in group show at the beginning of October. I was so mortified I turned beet red and giggled for like 20 minutes. Luckily my sweethearts were understanding and reassuring that they weren't extremely grossed out, lol.

I've never had that happen, THANK GOD, but I wait for the day that it does! I use the app My Cycles to help me keep track, its been pretty good to me. The accidents seem to happen a lot from what I have read. Now I am paranoid. :eek:

AmberCutie said:
There are at least 2 busy topics on this subject in there, which is why I am so shocked that it got this detailed out here.

I do think guys have no freakin' clue how awful it is to deal with this every single month, but as honest and open as I am with many things, this is one subject I normally keep more private.

I freely admit I have no clue what it is like for a women. It seems to range from mildly inconvenient to horrific unending pain depending on the woman. I have nothing to compare it to so I doubt I will ever understand either.

LOL I love that some innocent member was curious if we cam during our periods and ended up with a really in-depth period conversation. It's hilarious.

I get horrible cramps and extreme fatigue when my monthly visitor comes.
I hate to cam during my period and when I do cam during this time it's either because I need the money, because I'm bored, or because I had something planned. I do inform my guys just so they know not to take me private.

I absolutely will not do any privates or any penetration, but I will trim my tampon string and do non-masturbation shows or maybe some Hitachi action. I am WAY too chicken for anything without a string, though. I have a shallow pussy but it's also pretty narrow and the few times I've had fish a tampon out were painful enough. I always leave a little bit of string on it.

I'm REALLY going to miss my ohmibod club vibe now that it's broken (sound-controlled vibrator that goes off when i'm tipped). I would just set it my panties and the guys and I would have a blast without me even having to be naked. *sigh*

EDIT: It just sucks to be a women, you guys. We get the same horrible symptoms when we ovulate that we do when we're ragging, and if not's sucky enough to feel shitty 50% of the time there's also the nerve-wracking fact that all of those symptoms are the same fucking symptoms of pregnancy as well. >_<

Reactions: SNATCH
I accidentally thanked that period fetish post :woops:

but i do find it somewhat interesting haha...

LadyBakes said:
EDIT: It just sucks to be a women, you guys. We get the same horrible symptoms when we ovulate that we do when we're ragging, and if not's sucky enough to feel shitty 50% of the time there's also the nerve-wracking fact that all of those symptoms are the same fucking symptoms of pregnancy as well. >_<

I felt like I needed to say or do something so I googled for the right thing to do. How to Hug a Girl. Please skip step 6.

Reactions: Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.