AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Do You Search 4 When You Search?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're on a cam site like MFC what do you search for? Cam Score? Hairy/Shaved? Age? Location? Blonde/Brunette? do you even use the search engine or do you go straight to the most popular room?

:think:

...Me? most popular

Maybe we can get some quantifiable data regarding search terms. I'm particularly interested in how much cam scores factor into ones decisions to check out a room. If this topic is covered somewhere else please advise.

Juju

I search for ACF ladies so I can teep my friends. And see their boobs.

I search for ACF and otherwise just browse the frontpage around my camscore and click the ones that seem interesting.

I also search for dutch girls but that gives me a list of quite a few eastern european girls who list themselves as dutch (which is kind of funny, as if that's a 'step up' in exposure or something, we're all still listed as european)

I sort my homepage by camscore. I usually am looking for the models in the 1200 down to the 500 range. Why? The chances of me getting the show I want, at the price I am willing to pay, are higher.

P.s. I also have my homepage set to English Speaking models only. Too many times ya agree to a show with a Columbian or Romanian, only to discover they had no clue what it was that we were discussing.

I've searched for ACF a couple times. Otherwise it's just the ladies name I got off here or twitter to be able to get to her profile or add her. Never really searched other than that.

Reactions: Jujuluvslife
I primarily use chaturbate, so I don't get as many acf girls, but what i typically look for is a room with a pretty girl(duh?) that has few (less than 100) people in it. The atmosphere is typically more laid back in rooms like that, no offense to any of you that are crazy popular. It seems like in emptier rooms it's easier to sit back and BS, and tip every now and then and see some naughty bits

I don't perv as often as I used to, but when I do, this is the hierarchy of my searching terms. First, friendslist. Tried and true, nice, sexy girls. If none of them are on, I'll search for models my regulars (or model friends) have recommended by name. If none of them are on, then I browse previews until I see a girl doing something unique (that makes me say "Hmmm... what's going on in here?") or a girl with tattoos (just my preference). Yup, that's about it.

Jujuluvslife said:
SexyStephXS said:
I search ACF ladies or I go to my room and see what models are online currently that show up as the suggestions. :)

When you say you search ACF ladies what do you mean, you are searching for models that have caught your attention on the forum?
I think a lot of ACF girls have "ACF" or "ACFhottie" tagged so when you search those terms girls from the forum will pop up. :)

PlayboyMegan said:
Jujuluvslife said:
SexyStephXS said:
I search ACF ladies or I go to my room and see what models are online currently that show up as the suggestions. :)

When you say you search ACF ladies what do you mean, you are searching for models that have caught your attention on the forum?
I think a lot of ACF girls have "ACF" or "ACFhottie" tagged so when you search those terms girls from the forum will pop up. :)

Oh..ok! Thanks for the tip I hadn't added that to my tags, well I haven't been very active here up until now anyways but yeah. xo

Don't really use the search feature. Whenever I did, shit was never accurate. Search for thick or curvy and you get bbw's. Search for natural and you either get super hairy women or women pretending to be natural. Search for smart or intelligent and you get the exact opposite. Seriously, why is is that like 99% of the models with smart or intelligent as a tag are always the most simple people? It's like they think tagging themselves that automatically makes it true but then you talk to them for five minutes and realize they probably struggled to even graduate from high school. Search feature sucks is what I'm trying to say I think, prefer to search by just opening up different rooms.

LilyMarie said:
Ataboy said:
P.s. I also have my homepage set to English Speaking models only.
That's not possible on MFC. I suppose you mean you have it set to only show British and North American models.
I feel like that would be a great search term, though. So guys can just see all the girls who speak the same language they do. It would be very helpful.

PlayboyMegan said:
LilyMarie said:
Ataboy said:
That's not possible on MFC. I suppose you mean you have it set to only show British and North American models.
I feel like that would be a great search term, though. So guys can just see all the girls who speak the same language they do. It would be very helpful.
Doesn't MFC require all models to speak English though? I realize the actual ability varies, but if it's a requirement, the tag doesn't really help. And "native english speaker" doesn't mean much, since we've all found that some of the most eloquent English speakers here learned it as a second language.

Most multilingual camsites I've seen do have little language flags and the ability to search and filter by them.

ramblin said:
PlayboyMegan said:
LilyMarie said:
Ataboy said:
Doesn't MFC require all models to speak English though? I realize the actual ability varies, but if it's a requirement, the tag doesn't really help. And "native english speaker" doesn't mean much, since we've all found that some of the most eloquent English speakers here learned it as a second language.

Most multilingual camsites I've seen do have little language flags and the ability to search and filter by them.
I'm not aware of any rule that models have to speak English. I've seen a few that don't seem to know any English at all.
But it's not just about English. It's about members who are all over the world that don't know any English that can find models who fluently speak their language of choice.
And I'm not talking about native English speakers. Just that it would be cool to have some sort of box with all the languages and you can check mark all of the ones you speak fluently so it's searchable to members.

PlayboyMegan said:
ramblin said:
PlayboyMegan said:

I'm not aware of any rule that models have to speak English. I've seen a few that don't seem to know any English at all.
But it's not just about English. It's about members who are all over the world that don't know any English that can find models who fluently speak their language of choice.
And I'm not talking about native English speakers. Just that it would be cool to have some sort of box with all the languages and you can check mark all of the ones you speak fluently so it's searchable to members.
For privates, I completely see the benefit. For public chat, I guess you'd need another setting for "primary language" or something. I've been in a handful of rooms where there are multiple languages being typed and it's very hard to follow and contribute. These are usually native Spanish speaking models with members typing in both Spanish and English, but the model almost always responding in English.

ramblin said:
PlayboyMegan said:
ramblin said:
PlayboyMegan said:

For privates, I completely see the benefit. For public chat, I guess you'd need another setting for "primary language" or something. I've been in a handful of rooms where there are multiple languages being typed and it's very hard to follow and contribute. These are usually native Spanish speaking models with members typing in both Spanish and English, but the model almost always responding in English.

I can see what Megan is trying to say, but MFC has 40% of members from north america. Having another language as primary is not smart on MFC. Streamate has this flag system and search system, the model can build profile in as many languages as she wants.

On MFC i have few brazilian guys, i allow only minimal joke lines in portuguese on chat, and if a new brazilian walks in, i reply in english and say i only speak english. MFC mail, PM and tip notes since they are for me, they can be in PT, but to contriute to chat english is the best for everybody :)

For privates is another thing, but having multilanguage chat in MFC is impossible, and feels rude IMO to speak in native language with few and the other native english be confused

Gween said:
ramblin said:
PlayboyMegan said:
ramblin said:
PlayboyMegan said:

I can see what Megan is trying to say, but MFC has 40% of members from north america. Having another language as primary is not smart on MFC. Streamate has this flag system and search system, the model can build profile in as many languages as she wants.
I don't see how it would hurt to have the option, though? What bad could come from it?
But I'm in the opinion that more options is always better.

Good topic... when I log on it is friends online firstly of course. Usually someone will send a PM, and she will get my time.

About weekly I do a new model search, then group them into about 3.... those around 1000 camscore (new new), those doing well, and those failing new status. Those struggling I look to first, give them a chance to take some tokens.

I have no special type or preference (nationality is unimportant) so I usually search by preview feature, and camscore (I used to do alphabetical, but now just leave it as camscore). I scan each page usually page one quickly, then it can be any page simply for anyone I find interesting/ beautiful.
My search is part visual, part by topic, and I often read a few profiles.
Sometimes I can pass everyone who is on, sometimes my attention will be drawn to someone after a few searches, but typically there is one person somewhere I want to meet.

In profiles I look for indicators of modelling experience, comments, and an overview of who she is likely to be on cam. My expectations are highly affected by my assessment of her experience. I like women who are strong, feminine, polite, unselfish, and graceful, therefore it takes some active searching.

I have searched for one or two ACF models, based on their posts here.

edit: On language barriers, I am used to it. Is of minor concern, none while searching for a model.

The first thing I search for is non nude or never nude models. But I recently stopped that because, a lot of models that have that tag are sitting there doing cum shows, unless they are ones with high cam scores and are already very known to being non nude. Then after that I just go through my friends list and bounce around between them.

Ambers Troll said:
Good topic... when I log on it is friends online firstly of course. Usually someone will send a PM, and she will get my time.

About weekly I do a new model search, then group them into about 3.... those around 1000 camscore (new new), those doing well, and those failing new status. Those struggling I look to first, give them a chance to take some tokens.

I have no special type or preference (nationality is unimportant) so I usually search by preview feature, and camscore (I used to do alphabetical, but now just leave it as camscore). I scan each page usually page one quickly, then it can be any page simply for anyone I find interesting/ beautiful.
My search is part visual, part by topic, and I often read a few profiles.
Sometimes I can pass everyone who is on, sometimes my attention will be drawn to someone after a few searches, but typically there is one person somewhere I want to meet.

In profiles I look for indicators of modelling experience, comments, and an overview of who she is likely to be on cam. My expectations are highly affected by my assessment of her experience. I like women who are strong, feminine, polite, unselfish, and graceful, therefore it takes some active searching.

I have searched for one or two ACF models, based on their posts here.

edit: On language barriers, I am used to it. Is of minor concern, none while searching for a model.

Sounds like you may be a cam model "connoisseur". That's a lot of work just to find something to fap to.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
On the few occasions where I'm forced to search (if there's no one online on my friends list), just look at the big block of avatars and see if one stands out. I have my list set to Random, so it's always a very different list.

When I perv, I love to visit my friends but mostly I look for people having a crap day. I am all out addicted to turning a camgirl's frown upside down. I search very hard for just the right person. Someone who seems to be trying hard but no matter what they do...nothing. I typically start searching from the last page and work my way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.