AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you think your biggest member/viewer demographic is?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_M_21

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 9, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
I was having a look through my followers and I'd say the majority (70%ish) are 30 - 60, then I'd say roughly about 30% would be 18 - 30, female viewers are very rare, I've done private shows with only 2 females in my whole time camming.

What about you guys? What would you say the demographics in your shows are?

Or if there are any viewers here, what age are you and how long have you been watching cams?

Based on my experience as a user I'd suggest the demographic depends on the type of show. For the more articulate models I'd suggest the average age rises especially when there's less of a focus on hitting a goal for a cum show etc., Instead you get old farts like myself chatting with a pained acceptance that this is a paid for fantasy relationship (young guys who pop in to ask a model to open their cam for c2c fun don;t appear to grasp this reality so well

By contrast, when it's someone plugged into an ass fucking machine I'd suggest a broader range of ages is present.

As for females taking a male model private - 2 sounds hella impressive given all the free on offer. The extent to which male models go on (and on) about getting tipped by a woman seems inversely related to the amount of gay for pay they do

Reactions: Alex_M_21
Men

Men. My demographic is mostly older gentlemen, around the ages of 45+, which I'm ok with since they tend to have more in depth knowledge of what they like and what they want from a show. I think I can count on one hand how many guys under thirty I've had since starting streamate.

Reactions: Vera and eyeteach
Men of all ages, though most of the people who talk are in their 20s and 30s. Superhero cosplay is one of my specialties, and that tends to draw in a slightly younger crowd. I do get women in the room from time to time, but they're usually models or part of a couple.

My paying viewers are mostly men from 25-40 or thereabouts. Younger guys tend to think that they can meet or get free shows. If I get older guys, they're not saying their age/turning their cam on, so I don't really know if they're there.

30. Been a member for a year and a half roughly. Though my time on cam sites these days is slowly dwindling.

Yeah I'm pretty positive my followers are handsome charismatic men around 27-38. I know Leo follows, as well as Tom Hardy, Wolfgang from Sense8, and Heath Ledger (too soon?). You can't convince me otherwise.

Even Phoenix4987 from ACF started following! So damn popular!

Reactions: Lucy_Bastet
My top spending demographic is mature men, between 35-60 I'd say. It's very dependent on where I am advertising. If I am promoting on reddit, I get a ton of young adults. (Which is frustrating as a niche model as some of the college aged guys can't take their hands off their dicks long enough to read that I am strictly femdom, and really cruel femdom at that.)

There are spenders across all age groups for me, but the biggest spenders are the guys old enough to know what they want in a femdom relationship and have the means to afford it. I imagine its similar with other niches.

female viewers are very rare, I've done private shows with only 2 females in my whole time camming.

What about you guys?

The only time i've been tipped by a girl, 2 tokens, her tip-note was: CAN YOU BURP? i answered Yes, i can. then she left.

oh, and yes, once a female profile tipped me for a private shows, but the next time she came back in my room her profile was on: male. so i think it does not count.

Reactions: zoober
The only time i've been tipped by a girl, 2 tokens, her tip-note was: CAN YOU BURP? i answered Yes, i can. then she left.

oh, and yes, once a female profile tipped me for a private shows, but the next time she came back in my room her profile was on: male. so i think it does not count.

The old I'm a ladeee give me free stuff profile switcheroo. Classic

I am pretty new, but as far as I can tell, the paying members in my room are usually older than me (I'd say 35+). Honestly though, I do not care. I care if they are respectful, friendly, and participate!

Status
Not open for further replies.