AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do yuo like your man (or a man) to wear for "sexy time"?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
What I mean exactly is, for men, we love a wide range of different things for a woman to wear, ranging from heels, stockings & nylons, jewelry, dresses and other lingerie, specific costumes/outfits (like naughty nurse, teacher, schoolgirl etc), all the way to glasses and hair and everything in between.

Personally, I don't really see women (generally speaking) say what they enjoy for a man to wear and what turns you//them on.

So, what (in similarity to that above kind of things that we men enjoy) kind of things do you enjoy for your man (or your lover) to wear to help turn you on? The only typical things, to be honest, I can think of, are those portrayed on movies (Fireman outfit or male stripper).

What I mean exactly is, for men, we love a wide range of different things for a woman to wear, ranging from heels, stockings & nylons, jewelry, dresses and other lingerie, specific costumes/outfits (like naughty nurse, teacher, schoolgirl etc), all the way to glasses and hair and everything in between.

Personally, I don't really see women (generally speaking) say what they enjoy for a man to wear and what turns you//them on.

So, what (in similarity to that above kind of things that we men enjoy) kind of things do you enjoy for your man (or your lover) to wear to help turn you on? The only typical things, to be honest, I can think of, are those portrayed on movies (Fireman outfit or male stripper).

I have a huge fetish for sleeveless tops on men.. like if you've ever done a pvt with a cam on with me i've probably asked you to wear it at some point. I'm such a perv :p

Mr Dani wears the Calvin Klein micro briefs and omg does it look good on him. Any other guy it might make me laugh but on him... I need a fan
.F851DE72-FC3D-42D1-AE5F-6ECC310F1D95.png

Reactions: AudriTwo and Brit
I objectify the shit out of hot men sooo...

Sweat pants (Grey sweats with a white shirt/vest). Gym shorts. Soft, penis/ass highlighting pants. Tops that show off nice arm muscles and stomachs. Flannel shirts. Thin knit sweaters. Hoodies. Polo shirts with the top button done up. Work wear. Like mechanic, carpenter, manual labor jobs. Not uniforms, too cheesy. Being dirty. I always find men at festivals hot. So much so that it’s a thing, like you have to figure out if they are actually hot, or just festival hot 😂. That messy thrown together outlandish dirty look. I am full time #vanlife so I like the dirtbag vibe if you know what that is. Climber/hiker/biker/adventure guide trash. I guess shirtlessness doing activities is a big turn on. thats their vibe. I like ripped outdoorsy dudes and lean ones. Show that shit off like the slut you are bb. Work it. Dress to sexually impress and show off your physical prowess like women are expected to too! 😂💦🤤💦💃🏼👍🏻

Also obviously smell is important. I love stinky BO, post work/activity, as much as a manly cologne. Let me rub my face in your sweaty armpits...after you’ve done it to mine.

Last edited:
Dude everytime my husband wears one of his suits I need him to fuck me in it eventually. I cannot keep my hands off him when he is so fucking dapper looking. Mmmmmmmm

Also obviously smell is important. I love stinky BO, post work/activity, as much as a manly cologne. Let me rub my face in your sweaty armpits...after you’ve done it to mine.

Omg yes. I love a man stank. I'm glad I'm not the only one 😂

Dude everytime my husband wears one of his suits I need him to fuck me in it eventually. I cannot keep my hands off him when he is so fucking dapper looking. Mmmmmmmm

I was wondering when someone was going to mention a suit. I know quite a few women who dig men in suits. :)

Omg yes. I love a man stank. I'm glad I'm not the only one 😂

Interesting... There's been days I've been real stanky, and afraid of turning women off.

Interesting... There's been days I've been real stanky, and afraid of turning women off.

I think that's really one of those personal preference things. I'm sensitive to smells and stinky BO is a huge huge turn off for me.

I think that's really one of those personal preference things. I'm sensitive to smells and stinky BO is a huge huge turn off for me.

Agreed. While I like the smell of a woman right after a good workout, as well as very light taste of her sweat (really has to be someone I'm really involved with), there is a limit. I mean, there's days I make myself gag if it's bad enough. Can't get home fast enough to shower...

Too much, and it's a turn-off for me as well. Same goes for bad breath. I am very self conscious about that, and find others with same undesirable. Worst is kissing a smoker. The stench and taste is rancid, IMO.

I objectify the shit out of hot men sooo...

Sweat pants (Grey sweats with a white shirt/vest). Gym shorts. Soft, penis/ass highlighting pants. Tops that show off nice arm muscles and stomachs. Flannel shirts. Thin knit sweaters. Hoodies. Polo shirts with the top button done up. Work wear. Like mechanic, carpenter, manual labor jobs. Not uniforms, too cheesy. Being dirty. I always find men at festivals hot. So much so that it’s a thing, like you have to figure out if they are actually hot, or just festival hot 😂. That messy thrown together outlandish dirty look. I am full time #vanlife so I like the dirtbag vibe if you know what that is. Climber/hiker/biker/adventure guide trash. I guess shirtlessness doing activities is a big turn on. thats their vibe. I like ripped outdoorsy dudes and lean ones. Show that shit off like the slut you are bb. Work it. Dress to sexually impress and show off your physical prowess like women are expected to too! 😂💦🤤💦💃🏼👍🏻

Oh god I'm getting turned on just reading this. Yass. I have a thing for basketball shorts and slightly fitted shirts. I love occasionally seeing outlines of tips, and anything that shows off strong shoulders and forearms.

My partner has a bunch of knee-high socks in various patterns. He also has boxer briefs in solid colors of pretty much all the rainbow and some pastels. I love it when he gets undressed because his long socks always match his underwear and its so fucking hot to me. My favorites are these pastel pink and blue zebra-striped socks and pink underwear. I melt every time.

A men in a black suit with a black tie and a white shirt is totally a turn-on for me! Like Keanu Reeve's style from his movie Constantine, yum :p

elegant casual style .. a nice classic haircut and a clean apearence. A nice tshirt or shirt , without a tie ( i hate the tie) with a lil chest hair pop out . And the most important for me that he is really comfy with what he is wearing and act like thats him and his style. Also hard labour clothes turn me on ( but same those has to fit him, i mean if he is an tech guy and has the hands like a baby i would hate see him in a carpenter uniform )

I am really complicated :) :)

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
My husband works from home most of the time so I see him mostly in T-Shirts, shorts or workout clothes. The rare occasions he has to visit a client and wears a suit....omg - such a turn on, I cannot wait for him to get home.

I just realized, I also work from home and most of the time he sees me in 'at home' clothes but when I go to work, and wear my 'work clothes' he gets turned on as well :)

SAME! I love the smell of a CLEAN sweaty man but I cut it at hippy BO. Growing up in rural oregon... it’s hard to avoid getting BO crop dusted in the grocery store. Do not like... but Sky, you would love weed harvest season up here!

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.