AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what does "butthurt" mean to you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2011
I had never heard the term "butthurt" before I joined MFC, and it took a couple times of seeing it used before I understood it. To me it's a term that seems to get whipped out when it's the only thing left in someone's bag of tricks is to try and make the person they're fighting with to feel awkward or like a bitch for being pissed off, and avoid being accountable for their actions by turning things around on them.

I'd be curious what other peoples opinion of this term, it's use, and how you've seen it used.

Urban Dictionary:

Butthurt:
An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

"Adam got butthurt when Mike stole his bitch."

CammiStar said:
tjb1022 said:
I had never heard the term "butthurt" before I joined MFC, and it took a couple times of seeing it used before I understood it. To me it's a term that seems to get whipped out when it's the only thing left in someone's bag of tricks is to try and make the person they're fighting with to feel awkward or like a bitch for being pissed off, and avoid being accountable for their actions by turning things around on them.

I'd be curious what other peoples opinion of this term, it's use, and how you've seen it used.

Kinda sounds like you are butthurt right now. :lol:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =butt+hurt

Butthurt: A display of bruised feelings; usually over something lame.

lol no i'm not but your use of it seems like a great example of how i've seen it used :lol:

It basically means someone getting pretty offended/upset, especially if it's percieved that the reaction is out of proportion for the incident.

Reactions: Jessi
CammiStar said:
tjb1022 said:
CammiStar said:
tjb1022 said:

Kinda sounds like you are butthurt right now. :lol:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =butt+hurt

Butthurt: A display of bruised feelings; usually over something lame.

lol no i'm not but your use of it seems like a great example of how i've seen it used :lol:

Were we fighting? Man, I didn't even know it! I am def not pissed off either. :D It was a joke ;) Loosen up.

who's fighting? i was just making light of your use of the term butthurt :lol: now stop being all butthurt sucka! :dance:

Jupiter551 said:
It basically means someone getting pretty offended/upset, especially if it's percieved that the reaction is out of proportion for the incident.

So if someones reaction is in proportion to a perceived offense, then someone isn't butthurt?

tjb1022 said:
Jupiter551 said:

So if someones reaction is in proportion to a perceived offense, then someone isn't butthurt?

Basically if you aren't a little bitch about a situation, you're not butthurt. If you are a little bitch, you're butthurt.

ESL?

CammiStar said:
What's ESL mean? English Second Language is all I got on google. Am I right?

Yeah sorry that might have sounded rude. I was in an ESL English Composition class in my college once by accident to get one of my liberal arts credits out of the way and we spent a lot of time explaining terms like this to students whose first language was not English. They're "colloquialisms".. I think that's the term.... yerp:

"A colloquialism is a word or phrase that is common in everyday, unconstrained conversation rather than in formal speech, academic writing, or paralinguistics."

A lot of times you don't learn them in school so they can be hard to understand if you just happen upon them on a website like MFC.

LacieLaPlante said:
CammiStar said:
What's ESL mean? English Second Language is all I got on google. Am I right?

Yeah sorry that might have sounded rude. I was in an ESL English Composition class in my college once by accident to get one of my liberal arts credits out of the way and we spent a lot of time explaining terms like this to students whose first language was not English. They're "colloquialisms".. I think that's the term.... yerp:

"A colloquialism is a word or phrase that is common in everyday, unconstrained conversation rather than in formal speech, academic writing, or paralinguistics."

A lot of times you don't learn them in school so they can be hard to understand if you just happen upon them on a website like MFC.
Yes, and I imagine even more nightmarish for an ESL student would be English idioms. At least slang and colloquialisms can usually be easily explained but how do you inform a student what "I'm keeping tabs on you" means. :)

Nordling said:
Yes, and I imagine even more nightmarish for an ESL student would be English idioms. At least slang and colloquialisms can usually be easily explained but how do you inform a student what "I'm keeping tabs on you" means. :)

It means she has a notebook of students, usually tabbed, in which she makes notes about student behavior. :p

Reactions: Nordling
A person is "butthurt" instead of just "upset" when they act like a whiney baby when being upset about something.

Billy let out a dissatisfied sigh and took a walk to relax. He was upset that the hot girl called to cancel their date.

or

Billy yelled and called the hot chick names on the phone, then wrote a rage-Tweet about the fact that she canceled their date. He was butthurt.

See the difference? :D

AmberCutie said:
A person is "butthurt" instead of just "upset" when they act like a whiney baby when being upset about something.

Billy let out a dissatisfied sigh and took a walk to relax. He was upset that the hot girl called to cancel their date.

or

Billy yelled and called the hot chick names on the phone, then wrote a rage-Tweet about the fact that she canceled their date. He was butthurt.

See the difference? :D

Perfect! :thumbleft:

I think it was what the guy with the full body tattoo of a woman in the TATTOOS THAT MAKE YOU SAY WTF thread said after his first couple days in prison. "Damn, My butthurts"

Status
Not open for further replies.