AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what does it mean when a model says she will match all tips on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2021
so im learning how to work token sites after only ever working premium sites, im watching some top models for tips. i notice one top model has a bunch of regulars. she will randomly start a timer and say she will match all tips until the timer runs out, and to get it under 7000, then they will tip like crazy and from what i can see she doesnt tip herself so... what does it exactly mean ???
why would she tip herself? is that what she means? i'm so confused!

example: "I will match 500 tokens for the countdown if we can bring it under 5k in 5 minutes"

so im learning how to work token sites after only ever working premium sites, im watching some top models for tips. i notice one top model has a bunch of regulars. she will randomly start a timer and say she will match all tips until the timer runs out, and to get it under 7000, then they will tip like crazy and from what i can see she doesnt tip herself so... what does it exactly mean ???
why would she tip herself? is that what she means? i'm so confused!

example: "I will match 500 tokens for the countdown if we can bring it under 5k in 5 minutes"
I think probably that she will take that much extra off the countdown

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.