Hello everyone
Hello @punker barbie
Again plssss I really need your help
Because I made payout September 30 2026
Almost 4 days until now I didn't get my pay out
But before almost 2 days I get my pay out
What happen After I update my payment method
It's delay now
A little bit of stress
I know you can help me with that
Thank you so much in advance
My user name: Valentina_Fuck
Hello @punker barbie
Again plssss I really need your help
Because I made payout September 30 2026
Almost 4 days until now I didn't get my pay out
But before almost 2 days I get my pay out
What happen After I update my payment method
It's delay now
A little bit of stress
I know you can help me with that
Thank you so much in advance
My user name: Valentina_Fuck
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator: