AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What happen To CB Delayed payment 🥲

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 26, 2024
9
1
16
Hello everyone
Hello @punker barbie🙂
Again plssss I really need your help
Because I made payout September 30 2026
Almost 4 days until now I didn't get my pay out
But before almost 2 days I get my pay out
What happen After I update my payment method
It's delay now
A little bit of stress
I know you can help me with that
Thank you so much in advance

My user name: Valentina_Fuck
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261004-093001.png
    Screenshot_20261004-093001.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
I set it up the moment it popped up on the Chaturbate site. So, if models started doing it later... there’s likely a huge surge in account changes, and the site just can't keep up.
 
Upvote 0
Hello everyone
Hello @punker barbie🙂
Again plssss I really need your help
Because I made payout September 30 2026
Almost 4 days until now I didn't get my pay out
But before almost 2 days I get my pay out
What happen After I update my payment method
It's delay now
A little bit of stress
I know you can help me with that
Thank you so much in advance

My user name: Valentina_Fuck
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25966341
 
Upvote 0
I also haven’t received my latest payment either! It’s probably just the site is backed up. It says they send them out until the 7th so I’m staying hopeful but I’m still nervous too. 😅
 
Upvote 0
I also haven’t received my latest payment either! It’s probably just the site is backed up. It says they send them out until the 7th so I’m staying hopeful but I’m still nervous too. 😅
For assistance with Chaturbate, please contact support@chaturbate.com
 
Upvote 0