AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is a "good" tip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2011
I have been on MFC for about 6 months now and I know every model is different but what is a good average tip amount? I have heard that anything is good and I have tipped from 10 to over 4000. So my question, what are your feelings towards tips? Either the amout vs. what your doing in the room or any help in general. I just would never want to "tip low". Thanks

I'm new so if I get a 100 token tip ill flip but my first 4 figure tip ill have one mad day! I haven't even made 4000 tokens in a week or so total.

For me 100 is a perfect "just cause'' tip but you can see my tits for 10 tokens for now lol

sealteam5 said:
I have been on MFC for about 6 months now and I know every model is different but what is a good average tip amount? I have heard that anything is good and I have tipped from 10 to over 4000. So my question, what are your feelings towards tips? Either the amout vs. what your doing in the room or any help in general. I just would never want to "tip low". Thanks
A good model will take any amount and appreciate it, whether it's 1 token or 10,000 tokens. There's no such thing as "tipping low" with them. Yes, higher tips will be appreciated more by any model. But that doesn't mean you have to go bankrupt for any model. No model worth watching, let alone tipping; will want you to go broke for them.

ANY tip is a good tip. I even have member who tips me single tokens sometimes just to break the monotony of a slow night. I like it. Makes me giggle and reminds the others to throw something out there too. :) If any model ever makes you feel like your tip isn't good enough, don't tip her again. The beauty of MFC and countdowns is that everyone can give what they are comfy with and enjoy. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: pg240
JickyJuly said:
ANY tip is a good tip. I even have member who tips me single tokens sometimes just to break the monotony of a slow night. I like it. Makes me giggle and reminds the others to throw something out there too. :) If any model ever makes you feel like your tip isn't good enough, don't tip her again. The beauty of MFC and countdowns is that everyone can give what they are comfy with and enjoy. :twocents-02cents:

AMEN!!! :clap: :dance:

i like all tips because it means i'm getting tipped. lol. but i do like my white knights who come in every now and then and surprise me and make me feel awesome. i don't expect it all the time. hell, even 1 or 10 token tips help me reach my goals, but the big ones make me feel awesome. :)

Reactions: pg240
The only good tip is a dead tip! :violence-axechase:

(sorry couldn't resist)

Thanks for the suggestions I know there are alot of models here that are happy just to be tipped, i just never want to feel like a cheap ass. Thanks again for your comments.

a good tip is enought to buy something tangible imho if i can buy a latte or a couple groceries im happy with that tip. especially if its a tip for naked services. if its a simple "i appreciate you" tip anything is awww inducing.

sealteam5 said:
Thanks for the suggestions I know there are alot of models here that are happy just to be tipped, i just never want to feel like a cheap ass. Thanks again for your comments.

All tips are good, but I'd also say timing is fun too :)

Just a thought :D Whilst any tip is a good tip - when a models got a topic, it may be prudent to not do HUGE tips...because some guys evidently (here it is included) have the idea that a topic tipped means get performing woman and don't expect more!!! Whilst that's true, it's nice for people to tip... for all that can tip and enjoy, to tip.

So tipping an entire topic may be great, but it may be better to tip small and many times to try and encourage others to chip in. After all, if you're wanting to tip the girl big time because you really like her, you can do it after the topic - that way she may benefit more :) However, to make it complicated, on the flip side it can work the opposite way. If the topic is going no-where, no-one may tip. Then tipping the topic may suddenly trigger a show which has guys digging into their pocket and generating more tips. It's a really really tough one to get right :lol:

I guess what I'm trying to say is that whilst any tip is a good tip, timing can mean your tips can benefit a model beyond the mere value of the tip. Based upon the room, atmosphere and others - your tip can go way beyond (for her) :D

Case in point - a lady I like to "help" (and hopefully no defensive models jump me, if you wish to, suggest you go talk to the model in question first) through a mere 1tkn contribution :D

My 1 token is... worthless essentially. However, that single lone token managed (SHE says) to help her earn nearly 2k tokens last night. She rarely gets tipped in public, and between October to around March her camscore was around the 300-400 mark. Then I started clicking grp show for her (we chatted throughout those months, I went into a full grp with her about once per week). Just having a "waiting for grp" appears to bring people in. Some tip, a large portion sit and wait, some join for a grp. Since March her camscore is now ~ 1200. Last night in the 4 hours before I showed up she got 50tkns, no grps, no privates. Now timing is everything admittedly, so maybe she would have earned the next 1800 tokens without me being there... but I turn up, click grp - and we get her several groups and 1 guy took her private...

We talk a lot, she appreciates the help (so she says) and I'm sure there are girls who'll think I'm awful, or a time waster, and would ban my ass from their room if I came, talked, and clicked grp with 1 tkn.
But I'm confident because we get on well, she wants and likes me there (so she says) - and we now joke that my 1 lil token is magical :D :D :D (of course, it magically re-appears after each grp). Yes, sometimes I tip - and once I tipped her the rest of her required fortnightly tokens so she could go home to sleep (otherwise she was staying until she hit the target, otherwise she may get fired...and her topic had said 'Tip xxx and I'll do whatever you want me to do') - so I do contribute or play sometimes before I'm judged too harshly - but my lil tkn (she says) has helped bring in far far far far FAR beyond my own individual spending power.

So I'd say size isn't as important, and timing can really over emphasise the size of a contribution considerably :D

Reactions: JimsX
Much like Zoomer said, a lot of the time the 1 token tippers are my favorites. WHy? They inspire other tippers. 10 tokens might be all you have, but a wall of yellow 1 token tips is enough to send a girl into a smiling, laughing fit... which inspires other people sitting on small amounts of tokens to send a few her way with yours and then the bigger fish want to play too! They drop their bigger numbers to show off.

I honestly recommend this if you're low on tokens and really want to help a girl out. Those one token tips add up, I've had a night where Jolene (:h:) actually started dropping tips like that on me and then the rest of the room joined and the tips slowly got bigger and I earned over 1000 tokens in that 15 minutes because Jolene inspired them to join in. Thanks jojo!!!

Reactions: JimsX
Zoomer said:
So tipping an entire topic may be great, but it may be better to tip small and many times to try and encourage others to chip in. After all, if you're wanting to tip the girl big time because you really like her, you can do it after the topic - that way she may benefit more :) However, to make it complicated, on the flip side it can work the opposite way. If the topic is going no-where, no-one may tip. Then tipping the topic may suddenly trigger a show which has guys digging into their pocket and generating more tips. It's a really really tough one to get right :lol:
It's so awesome to hear this coming from the mouth of a member vs. a model. Yes yes yes!

I had someone who frequently would come in and just drop the entire amount of my countdown in one tip. While I LOVED the generosity and appreciated the big tip, he would leave after that and I'd be stuck doing a public oil/dance/whatever show for a room full of people who didn't have to drop a dime for it. It felt... awkward.

If you want to drop a large tip and have the greatest impact on your girl, tip it invisible or do it after the countdown is reached. Dropping a big bomb that the room can see, and then saying "oh that didn't count for the show" may seem like it'll work, but it still causes the gossipy members to freak out. "She just got a 2000 tip, that should finish the count, and give us a bonus finger in ass, blah blah". Or even at the very end of the countdown. Say your girl has 100 left on her count, dropping your 2k tip then is brilliant!

The above is all said assuming you're just tipping the girl, not because you're dying to see the show. Clearly if you're in a hurry for the show to start so you can watch it before you have to leave, it makes sense to finish the countdown fast for your own enjoyment. Ultimately, tip however much you want, whenever you want, but little things like timing can make a big difference if you really want to make a greater impact on your girl's night.

Reactions: JimsX and pg240
What most everyone said :)

Honestly, I kind of hate 1 token tips b/c I feel like the person is throwing a dime at me. I would never tip someone a dime (which is a nickle in my pocket), nor do I think anyone else would tip a dime for a service rendered irl, so why do it here? Especially b/c (to date) my 1 token tips have all requested something from me. Yeah, if you start pelting me with dimes, I might jump to get away, but I'm not going to jump for joy from being hit by one dime :lol: However, if you do 10 1 token tips, that's awesome. That's like throwing a dollar down for a drink someone just brought you at a bar or for the coffee your barista is making you. Other than that, I don't think there is a "right" or "wrong" amount. Just keep in mind it's not just tokens, but money and that when leaving tips irl, you rarely just leave pocket change and a little lint.

EllaXoXo said:
What most everyone said :)

Honestly, I kind of hate 1 token tips b/c I feel like the person is throwing a dime at me. I would never tip someone a dime (which is a nickle in my pocket), nor do I think anyone else would tip a dime for a service rendered irl, so why do it here? Especially b/c (to date) my 1 token tips have all requested something from me. Yeah, if you start pelting me with dimes, I might jump to get away, but I'm not going to jump for joy from being hit by one dime :lol: However, if you do 10 1 token tips, that's awesome. That's like throwing a dollar down for a drink someone just brought you at a bar or for the coffee your barista is making you. Other than that, I don't think there is a "right" or "wrong" amount. Just keep in mind it's not just tokens, but money and that when leaving tips irl, you rarely just leave pocket change and a little lint.

I think you're still yelling at me for my one token tip..... haha!!!! I'll never live it down...... bah!

bobdontdance said:
I think you're still yelling at me for my one token tip..... haha!!!! I'll never live it down...... bah!

That just makes me sound mean!! :lol:

The real story: Bob comes in my room and tips 1 token and the tip note read: "bb fuk azz wit too fists". I did not yell at him, though! I just politely turned him down :D

Status
Not open for further replies.