AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is a model ban you feel bad about?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned once during pvt because I asked the model to perform as we had previously negotiated before entering the pvt session. I don't feel bad, just shocked. Never went back.

I was also banned by another model for asking if her room was non-nude. Seemed like a simple question. Her account was eventually banned...

Once the private show began, did you start adding on more things to the list of what you wanted her to do, and maybe adding in some demands (or requests) that could've made her uncomfortable? I know the "Spread your ass wider...WIDER" requests piss me off. Not that I'm accusing you of being like that.

Sometimes we'll agree to do a private show for a member, and then once we get into the session the member will catch us totally off guard by adding in more demands (stuff we didn't agree to), such as 'master/slave on a plantation' roleplay...or demanding the model calls herself names like 'nasty, fat pig'...or demanding the model spread her ass WIDER/fuck her pussy HARDER and just being cruel about it, etc. Again, this is only an example. Not accusing you of this.

Based on your post, it sounds like it was nothing at all like the above examples, and that you unfortunately got banned when there probably could've just been some communication of "No, I'm not comfortable doing that" and ending the session. But I don't know.

Once the private show began, did you start adding on more things to the list of what you wanted her to do, and maybe adding in some demands (or requests) that could've made her uncomfortable? I know the "Spread your ass wider...WIDER" requests piss me off. Not that I'm accusing you of being like that.

Sometimes we'll agree to do a private show for a member, and then once we get into the session the member will catch us totally off guard by adding in more demands (stuff we didn't agree to), such as 'master/slave on a plantation' roleplay...or demanding the model calls herself names like 'nasty, fat pig'...or demanding the model spread her ass WIDER/fuck her pussy HARDER and just being cruel about it, etc. Again, this is only an example. Not accusing you of this.

Based on your post, it sounds like it was nothing at all like the above examples, and that you unfortunately got banned when there probably could've just been some communication of "No, I'm not comfortable doing that" and ending the session. But I don't know.
I negotiate everything up front and try to be chill once in pvt. I'm not into degradation or humiliation so I never demand anything. If she'd said she changed her mind I would have been okay. But suddenly without warning I was banned and pvt was done.

If it was on SM it might have been fear-driven. It isn't uncommon for us to get some major verbal abuse and a revenge rating if we say No to something, once already in a private on that site. I know I sometimes block mid show, purely based on fear, that the dude is gonna lose it at me and get abusive because I am about to, or have just said no to something. Not all dudes will, but w new guys you have no way of knowing. So better safe than sorry.

Is it fair... probably not 100% of the time, but it can be.
Is it a smart and self-preserving business move - probably also not 100% of the time, but it can be.

Also there's a huge drama going on rn over a model being banned on SM. It has motivated all the other models (myself included) to go ban crazy out of fear. The model in question got fired/ banned from the site, in part for not blocking someone in a show. So now everyone is being extra, extra on the conservative end with blocks on that site. Because none of us can afford to lose our jobs. It's a long and complicated story, and imho she (model in question) deserved to be banned. But if your block was SM, that may be why.

Last edited:
Well I was banned but it was by the ever loving to ban people and threaten to retire only to comeback Paris who said something stupid and I play the even dumber person routine to see how long I could get her to showing how stupid she was. But basically half if not all of MFC has been banned by her. I think another model got mad cause I said I didn't feel like chatting and got pissed and blocked me once just to unblock me cause she was irrational. I blame it on her being pregnant and emotional. But not in to prego girls who are having another man's baby. I would wait get back fit and cam but she thought camping while.prego was a good move.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Well I was banned but it was by the ever loving to ban people and threaten to retire only to comeback Paris who said something stupid and I play the even dumber person routine to see how long I could get her to showing how stupid she was. But basically half if not all of MFC has been banned by her. I think another model got mad cause I said I didn't feel like chatting and got pissed and blocked me once just to unblock me cause she was irrational. I blame it on her being pregnant and emotional. But not in to prego girls who are having another man's baby. I would wait get back fit and cam but she thought camping while.prego was a good move.
You sound like a treat- I’d ban you too. Plenty of women make bank camming and clip making while pregnant. It’s a huge fetish.

. I would wait get back fit and cam but she thought camping while.prego was a good move.
What would you know you neither cam, nor are able to get pregnant ? :giggle:
And likely spend little to no money, but just want reactions out of people because you are likely bored.

(who comes to a forum and names themself (NDESTRUCTIBLE1 - only someone who has ego issues and wants to fight).

troll GIF

sometimes i don't know if its me, but i couldn't make a lick out of any of this other than something irrational and trailing off about not being sexually attracted to pregnant women.

are you okay?

"camping" while pregnant, brought the image of a giant tent full of pretzels to my mind for some reason. lol.

Nah it sounds like she just banned you because you're a dickhead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ew. What difference should it make to you if she's having another man's baby? This kind of thinking is exactly why some cam models feel like they need to lie and tell y'all that they're single (when they actually do have boyfriends or husbands). Apparently it ruins y'all little fantasies when you find out she's got a man in her life hittin' that.....

A lot of cam models will continue to cam while pregnant. It's called paying the bills, because...ya know...raising a child costs money. Just because you have a hangup about seeing pregnant bellies (and maybe a little jealousy that some other guy - not you - had sex with her) doesn't mean every other male cam site member feels as you do.

I have only been banned from 3 model's pages on Streamate.

Tera Patrick was one. I just went into her room and said I'm just stopping by for a quick moment to tell her I loved her scenes she did years ago. She said thanks. Then *BANNED* I thought "Weird way to treat one of her fans."

Banned from another model's site and all I did was I popped into her page to read details, etc before saying anything. Within a minute I get the message saying I've been banned from the model's page.

Last one came 2 months ago and this cute Russian girl, she goes off on some tangent with me how Westerners think everyone wants to be like them and move there. I said WTF are you going on about? *BANNED*

Yeah, some sane girls on Streamate but the odd one or two can be a little batshit crazy.

I don't know if this is a model or what (I don't know wtf a "Cryptogirl" is...or "NFT Sales"), but I'll tell you what...I'm gonna start blocking Twitter accounts of random people who do this obnoxious "Follow back" shit on my tweets where I'm trying to advertise a video...or that I'm live. And I will not feel bad about it. Commenting "Follow back" on multiple people's tweets is tacky. I don't know you. Go on your profile and advertise your own shit, and post your links or Reddit or wherever else. No one owes you a follow back just because you demanded it.

I've been banned from a couple of girls' rooms on Streamate for lurking a bit too long without tipping or saying much.
I'd say I learned my lesson and don't do that anymore but they were overly "trigger happy" with the ban button, as I felt a kick woulda been more justified.

It'd be nice if sometimes they'd see it from our perspective and understand that we only have 2 hands :)

What sucks is they are perma-bans, actual lifetime bans, and if I could get back into those models' rooms I would definitely be a regular customer. Don't understand why the banning system is so harsh, or whether most models just don't ever clear/reset their ban list.

I've been banned from a couple of girls' rooms on Streamate for lurking a bit too long without tipping or saying much.
I'd say I learned my lesson and don't do that anymore but they were overly "trigger happy" with the ban button, as I felt a kick woulda been more justified.

It'd be nice if sometimes they'd see it from our perspective and understand that we only have 2 hands :)

What sucks is they are perma-bans, actual lifetime bans, and if I could get back into those models' rooms I would definitely be a regular customer. Don't understand why the banning system is so harsh, or whether most models just don't ever clear/reset their ban list.

I agree that the 'kick' button is nice for models to have too. I hope that one day Stripchat gives us that, and that we can use it (or the ban feature) without this "But the member has to type something first before you can kick/ban him" restriction.

One time I got banned for being a model. This model came in to my room during my stream and she looked cute in her preview, so I figured I would return the visit and check out her stream. She banned me about a minute after I entered her room. I PM'd her in my room and asked why and she said she banned me because I was a model. WTH?! So, I banned her right back. 🤷‍♂️

One time I got banned for being a model. This model came in to my room during my stream and she looked cute in her preview, so I figured I would return the visit and check out her stream. She banned me about a minute after I entered her room. I PM'd her in my room and asked why and she said she banned me because I was a model. WTH?! So, I banned her right back. 🤷‍♂️
Some models on CB will ban other models because there are some trashy assholes who will go into busier rooms and try to poach viewers. I think some rooms get this more than others, it's only happened to me a few times and it was an easy ban, plus my chat definitely didn't take kindly to it.

However there's also a setting to not allow currently broadcasting models to speak in chat so I dunno what her deal was.

Status
Not open for further replies.