AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is Considered Successful?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyNymph

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 28, 2016
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@FairyNymph_
MFC Username
FairyNymph
So I know successfulness is always subjective, however I am just curious on everyone's own opinion of what success is. I've been camming for about 3 weeks now and I think so for I've been doing pretty well, I hover anywhere between 2,000 cs to about 2,200 cs. My absolute worst night I've had was around 350 tokens, and that's because I was way too tired to function and just watched food videos for 2 hours before I logged off. So is this success because I'm still relatively new or am I just getting lucky? What goals should I be setting for myself to keep progressing?

I guess this is pretty subjective. *To me* you have a good start if your camscore goes up instead of down from the beginning or make some tokens, any tokens, like those 350 tks for watching food videos, that's great! The rest it's up to you, like do you have a monthly token goal? weekly token goal? or even daily token goal? How many days a month do you HAVE to be online? Maybe your goal is to take your camscore to 3k, maybe anothe goal could be to get into the first 500 girls... or even 200 girls! Set your goals and a date limit to achive them and feel successful when you do reach them, because you did it thanks to your work (and your clients of course).

To me success has nothing to do with cam score, more so whether I can pay my bills and feed myself.

You could have a bomb diggity cam score but only cam like an hour a night and struggle. You can have a "crummy" cam score but work 6 hours a night and saving in addition to bill paying.

You have to figure out what works for you. Some gals are motivated by placement, cam score or a thing they are saving for. Just a word of warning, do not get hung up on cam score. I think many of us here can say we have seen gals hang up their cam over score drops. You have to remember the big picture - did you start camming for the score orrr? I think whatever the reason you started camming could be great motivation. Want financial stability? Set goals, save and achieve them. In the end its what works for you. I am not really sure what your asking here because motivation has to come from yourself. We can't tell you what motivates you?

Status
Not open for further replies.