AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trouble with sextpanther video calls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2023
So I’ve had a lot of dropped calls which I know is. It my fault because my internet is good and I can stream well through Skype and IG when I am just talking to friends.
Today I had some successful long calls on sextpanther video chat finally, but suddenly now they took away my video chat option! The button is not there at all, I tried to contact customer support and I also see chargebacks to my account today! I’m really upset I don’t know why this is happening this site is a big money maker for me I’ve been on it since 2018!

So I’ve had a lot of dropped calls which I know is. It my fault because my internet is good and I can stream well through Skype and IG when I am just talking to friends.
Today I had some successful long calls on sextpanther video chat finally, but suddenly now they took away my video chat option! The button is not there at all, I tried to contact customer support and I also see chargebacks to my account today! I’m really upset I don’t know why this is happening this site is a big money maker for me I’ve been on it since 2018!
I tried everything to make sextpanther videochat work on my computers but nothing would work. I tried a windows 11 computer, a windows 10 one (both with super fast internet). Every other site works on them but Sextpanther.

The only way I can offer video calls is to use an old android cellphone I had that has a fairly decent camera. I don't even have cell service on it. I download the textpanther app from the sextpanther site and I connect to my wireless internet with that phone and use that to take video calls. (I have to use the front facing camera which is a little less quality than the rear one so I can see the screen, but guys don't seem to mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.