AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said also they will start sending money one and a half month ago...:) there still an issue with the ones who should receive bigger amounts...the banks will most probablly reject transfers...

They said also they will start sending money one and a half month ago...:) there still an issue with the ones who should receive bigger amounts...the banks will most probablly reject transfers...

Idk abt rejection...there might be some questioning thou :( it depends on the bank

Who bets whether we will see 100% of our money paid back to us within 6 weeks or not as they say? lol They always keep putting my hopes up, then send new forms to fill, time passes and no signs of the money!

Who bets whether we will see 100% of our money paid back to us within 6 weeks or not as they say? lol They always keep putting my hopes up, then send new forms to fill, time passes and no signs of the money!
You mean 84% of our money?:) they will pay...perhaps not in time they said because they are stalling to get more for them in time( so maybe they will get some more percent of ours sum). Receiving it will be difficult part for those with bigger amount. I wrote them twice asking will they provide some docs for banks...and got no answer...considering harder bank policies, that we do not have any real paperes and contracts, that they are writing from gmail, that they are 3rt country, that some sums exciding red flegs by far...i do not know what will happen...

Reactions: MHamilton
i asked them if my wire transfer info has not changed, wheather i need to fill in the new form. they said yes

i asked them if my wire transfer info has not changed, wheather i need to fill in the new form. they said yes

Are you sure? This doesn't really make sense.. here's what they say on their new Notice of Final Distribution Payment to Claimants :

If you have not provided your wire instructions or if there has been any change that could result in funds being returned, you are asked to submit fresh instructions using the accompanying Payment Instructions Form

From this I understand if you previously received payment or had sent them your wire info, then it's not required to send it again (unless the wire info has changed since then)..

I guess I'll contact them as well

Are you sure? This doesn't really make sense.. here's what they say on their new Notice of Final Distribution Payment to Claimants :

If you have not provided your wire instructions or if there has been any change that could result in funds being returned, you are asked to submit fresh instructions using the accompanying Payment Instructions Form

From this I understand if you previously received payment or had sent them your wire info, then it's not required to send it again (unless the wire info has changed since then)..

pls do and let us know. yes i m sure.

Are they going to pay in 1 transfer to everybody? (those who got nothing before). people who got 52% are luckier- they do not get a bit amount at once

Same answer i got yesterday to send the new form completed. I asked if is necesarry even if the details didn't change and they said yes.

Guys, I need a little help too. I have the same question as Dill plus I don't know what to fill exactly in section B. Also we need to fill out by hand writing or electronic?

Hello guys. Does anybody know what exactly we need to fill out in section A at account name and in section B ? It`s not clear for me what it`s Intermediary Bank Information, Beneficiary Bank Information and Beneficiary Customer Info ...If anybody know or he fill out already the form, please a little help for those who doesnt know yet. Thank you guys and i pray that we all receive the money.

Same answer i got yesterday to send the new form completed. I asked if is necesarry even if the details didn't change and they said yes.
Do you know what exactly we need to fill out in the form in both Section? Can you give us a little help with? Thank you

I put my name to “name of account” and filled by hand writing
i put the acct number or what it was calledof FCP. I put it in previous form in which we put that number and card number. in the new form only FCP acct number. but i m not sure

i put the acct number or what it was calledof FCP. I put it in previous form in which we put that number and card number. in the new form only FCP acct number. but i m not sure
Account name is the name under which your bank account was created, if it's a personal account, you enter your name.

I wrote them about some questions, and, they answered:
Sent:
Tuesday, 25 August 2020 02:16
To: CBL Liquidator <cblliquidator@gmail.com>
Subject: Few questions about payout

Greetings,

I am one of the claimant who has bigger sum for payout. Could you please answer a few questions regarding this :

- Is there a possibility for sum to be paid within few parts( few smaller transfers), because the whole sum would probably be too big / too hard to receive by the bank?

- Since the receiving will be done by regular bank, and we do not have any regular contracts and papers with Choice bank, will you provide some official documents which will help transfers to be approved by the receiving bank?

- Could I sign up for conversions to euros, or is this service reserved for special cases only?
If yes, please let me know about conversion rates, provisions etc.

Thank you very much for your time in advance,
Best regards
---------------------------
Please note the below
1.Were not sure about the amount we will be submitting.
2. We should be able to provide some sort of documents.
3. Not needed as funds will be submitted in USD
Regards
The Liquidation Team
On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 7:59 AM Liquidator - Choice Bank Limited <cblliquidator@gmail.com> wrote:

I do not know what they meant under: "not sure about amount..." :facepalm:

I wrote them about some questions, and, they answered:

I do not know what they meant under: "not sure about amount..." :facepalm:

I wouldn't even consider asking for the wire transfer to be divided into smaller amounts, and I'm sure they will never accept such requests.
I'd rather to fight my bank and provide any proof i have.

Reactions: Agnesss

I asked them if I should send them my bank info again, even though I received the first partial payment, and they said yes I should. This is a little bit weird, and nowhere did they ask us to do so. Anyway, no big deal I guess, but if I hadn't read messages in this thread, I wouldn't have sent them my bank info a second time...

Reactions: Agnesss
Hi, my name is Kit Ramgopal and I am a journalist with NBC News Investigations. I am trying to look into these complaints about FirstChoice Pay. If anyone would be willing to share their experience with me, please email me at kit.ramgopal@nbcuni.com or we can talk on the phone.

I'm happy to give any additional confirmation of my identity and respect any privacy boundaries on your end. Thank you.

I would be happy to tell you the whole story but as soon as we get paid. I wouldnt like to geopardize the payment that we should get now after long time. After that, i would love to give my best to hurt payoneer as much as i can, because they are responsible for what happen to us...

Hi, my name is Kit Ramgopal and I am a journalist with NBC News Investigations. I am trying to look into these complaints about FirstChoice Pay. If anyone would be willing to share their experience with me, please email me at kit.ramgopal@nbcuni.com or we can talk on the phone.

I'm happy to give any additional confirmation of my identity and respect any privacy boundaries on your end. Thank you.

i support avangart. this is also an old story which hopefully will be sort out well for as.
there is a new story with Epayments that started 6 months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.