AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today my local bank returned back the transfer:(
I sent to my local bank the links for schedule of actions, claim, wire transfer form on the liquidator website, also I sent them the claim and wire transfer form completed with my own details, the ones sent back to the liquidator in the past. Also I sent them Loads from my FirstChoicePay account, where it shows who I got the money from; Account statements, showing my running balance; screenshots from my FirstChoicePay account showing my personal details and my last balance there.
I explained to the bank the whole situation. I also got a Payment advice document from the Liquidator which I also sent, which shows that the money from the wire transfer received from the paying agent to my bank, are connected to the liquidation of Choice Bank.
None of these were enough to accept the transfer, the bank still asked for proof of funds.
Now I will contact the liquidator to tell him what happened.

I sent to my local bank the links for schedule of actions, claim, wire transfer form on the liquidator website, also I sent them the claim and wire transfer form completed with my own details, the ones sent back to the liquidator in the past. Also I sent them Loads from my FirstChoicePay account, where it shows who I got the money from; Account statements, showing my running balance; screenshots from my FirstChoicePay account showing my personal details and my last balance there.
I explained to the bank the whole situation. I also got a Payment advice document from the Liquidator which I also sent, which shows that the money from the wire transfer received from the paying agent to my bank, are connected to the liquidation of Choice Bank.
None of these were enough to accept the transfer, the bank still asked for proof of funds.
omg !! so sorry for you which country u lvie its very important pls

i m sorry... where r u from if not a secret?

tell us pls what is in Payment advice document that u got from the liquidator?

i worry now. what will they do with those of us who will get in the situation like best999. would they send it to epayservice or paxum....

Paxum also asked for docs...epayservice would receive it i think, but since they cannot give you a personal instruction on your name( instead they are supplying companys owner name i think) the liquidator wouldnt send it that way...

Paxum also asked for docs...epayservice would receive it i think, but since they cannot give you a personal instruction on your name( instead they are supplying companys owner name i think) the liquidator wouldnt send it that way...
i do not understand. "since they cannot give you personal instructions on your name..." who they epayservice? is IBAN not what is needed? Also mb paxum would be ok with docs that best999 provided...

With regular bank you get your own iban swift and your own name as transfer info...with epayservice, as they told me, they provide you with for example john smith name and his swift...(owners name) and when someone pay on that name, they redistibute the funds on your account. But under the law, liquidator must pay only to account with our names...i havent asked liquidator for it but i doubht it...also theirs provision is a bit higher then regular banks but that is at least important...

omg !! so sorry for you which country u lvie its very important pls

I am from Eastern Europe.

tell us pls what is in Payment advice document that u got from the liquidator?

The Payment advice document shows that the amount allowed on my depositor claim is related to the money I have to receive from the liquidation of Choice Bank, and that the payment will be done using their contracted payment provider.

I received my payment on Monday! I have an account in Greece. Good luck to you guys! I wish you all to get paid soon!🙏🏻

I am from Eastern Europe.

The Payment advice document shows that the amount allowed on my depositor claim is related to the money I have to receive from the liquidation of Choice Bank, and that the payment will be done using their contracted payment provider.
Are you from the EU or not? I m interested if u r from Ru or Ua or somewhere else. ignore if not ok question.
and what does the liquidator say now? will they consider another option to send money?

Are you from the EU or not? I m interested if u r from Ru or Ua or somewhere else. ignore if not ok question.
and what does the liquidator say now? will they consider another option to send money?

Yes, I am from EU. The liquidator hasn't responded to my last email to him.

They must resend it...he/she is not the only one who will have problems with receiving. the question is will there be some additional provision...

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
I sent them my Revolut acc. details. they may receive the transfera. anyone can get a Revolut acc.

if i remember right choicebank offer also send a bank check ,how does it work in world? how person can take money by this check?

ok thank you, but I mean that the team of Revolut said to me that isn't possible receive money in USD. Do you have other information about it?
thank you
yes, you can made an acc. in any currency, I have USD, EUR and RON, but I don’t know if that deppends of country you are in..

I am brazilian so my Payoneer account was created with my brazilian passport. Since they changed to FCP I've been living in the US, so I need the funds transferred to my bank account in the USA. I submitted a new Wire form even though no info has changed since the last Wire form. I don't understand why this money transfer has to take so long, over 2 years! I just hope we get our money in the end wherever you live or are in the world.

Someone got payment from Russia here? i meant just only Russian people ,i just wonder if they sending to european countries now only or its just my feeling

They should preload Prepaid Cards with the amounts and just send them out, so everyone can pick it up at ATM's... It's so much trouble with all the papers and banks don't accept them, and there is no other way to provide any documents for it.

Reactions: best999
Status
Not open for further replies.