AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paxum will not do that too. If your country is in sepa you can open revolut. (Many epay platforma support only sepa countries) Someone said they accepted. I would personally go to romania and open an account in agness's bank:) but because of fuckin corona, cannot do that too...:(

Paxum will not do that too. If your country is in sepa you can open revolut. (Many epay platforma support only sepa countries) Someone said they accepted. I would personally go to romania and open an account in agness's bank:) but because of fuckin corona, cannot do that too...:(
Can a person not from EU just come to Romania and open a bank acct?

and why epayservice would not except the transfer if it is a similar payment system as FCP was. and money comes not from Belize now
it s my rethorical question now. not a real one.

and why epayservice would not except the transfer if it is a similar payment system as FCP was. and money comes not from Belize now
it s my rethorical question now. not a real one.
I couldnt tell them from where the transfer will come, they assumed it will from choice bank. I sent them also a link from liquidation website...

I would suggest Paysera bank, they accept transfers in usd and euro. And you get a personal iban.
I take a look at paysera...it looks promessing...as well they support other countries, not only sepa. I will write them to see what they will tell. Is anyone received it yet on paysera or expecting it there?!
Can anyone tell us from which country they are making payment? Belize or not?

Is anyone knows how much is “service char”? They wrote to me that they take out some “service char” for transfer, but never mentioned about in any document. I know that all SWIFT transfers make without any “service char”. One more lie from this “bank” to keep more our money for youself?

Is anyone knows how much is “service char”? They wrote to me that they take out some “service char” for transfer, but never mentioned about in any document. I know that all SWIFT transfers make without any “service char”. One more lie from this “bank” to keep more our money for youself?
i read on another chat the reduction is 20 usd

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200930-023358_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200930-023358_Chrome.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 40
i guess it is this company they use

Reactions: avantgart
Paysera just answered me. They are not accepting transfers from countries outside yours(its idiotic) and especially not from usa. Card can only be ordered if you are from eu eeu country. So...paysera is no go.

Reactions: Jennifer20
Can anyone please copy paste payment advice here asap(blur your data of courste)? I reasked epayservice again, now when we know the source of payment, and they will ask complience department but they need as much documents as i can provide. Maybe there is still chance for them...

So if they send money from USA, guys we can use transferwise, you can open an account in dollar, the important thing is just that the money don't have to be from Belize!

Can anyone please copy paste payment advice here asap(blur your data of courste)? I reasked epayservice again, now when we know the source of payment, and they will ask complience department but they need as much documents as i can provide. Maybe there is still chance for them...

Attachments

• 20200930_170631.jpg
    20200930_170631.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Nessma
And except your details there are only this statement you screencaps? No signatures of them and so? Im so afraid it will not be enough for some banks...:/ @Agnesss thank you for helping us!

Yes look above...but that is only coming in our email not for banks...idk what in the bank transfers says in the details...but its obv that American company that comes from not choice bank

Guys hello! Im from Ukraine and today i got my 83% name of bank Privatbank. Im so happy and i wish to all good luck and to get your money back!!! Bless

You got an email from liquidator before to get your transffer?

Status
Not open for further replies.