AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so as i understood right this platforms like FCP are not banks but they are financial institutions right ?

so as i understood right this platforms like FCP are not banks but they are financial institutions right ?
A bank or a financial institution is regulated by the central bank of its home country, financial supervision institutions and so on. These platforms are not regulated by anyone. So no laws and insurances apply to them.

If i would ask Mr. @Dan Epstein if paxum is related with Firstchoice-payoneer he will give a certainly NO...
But..

Mr. @Dan Epstein please tell me if Cosmopayment.com is or it isn't related with Firstchoice-payoneer..?!
A simply NO from you will make the difference for all the people that have questions about this subject that is messing our minds...
Sorry that I am so direct, we just need a clear and 100% "no" about cosmo-payoneer...
Thank you...

C
@Dan Epstein but please reply simple ... YES or NO??
Can u tell me please which bank mfc sent the money to you ? U can see the bank s name on your payment. I wanna talk with the bank mfc used so i can see what s going on with my payment, thanks

A lot of models from eu didn t recieve mfc international wire transfer in their account. Seems like a a shit period for payments , wtf is
Going on ?

Attachments

• C5BDE841-EA1E-43D6-ACD9-9F77D27B17CE.jpeg
    C5BDE841-EA1E-43D6-ACD9-9F77D27B17CE.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 46
I found this : now i am more concerned about our payments ... god

Attachments

• 31DBE904-E1B4-4ADE-A9DB-B21D01D5146A.png
    31DBE904-E1B4-4ADE-A9DB-B21D01D5146A.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 79
@Dan Epstein but please reply simple ... YES or NO??
He and noone has the authority to say YES to this sittuation without an actual statement...

I really don't wait for a YES but it is that simple,

If Cosmopayment.com has absolutelly nothing in comon with Firstchoice pay-Payoneer it is that simple to say NO!

That girls gives me a face palm but I am curious if she had 60k stucked in FCP she would act different from me?
She would still be a "face palm" hunter?

I am sorry Miss that I aked Mr @Dan Epstein a simple question for my days and nights to come and he still is neglecting me...

He and noone has the authority to say YES to this sittuation without an actual statement...

I really don't wait for a YES but it is that simple,

If Cosmopayment.com has absolutelly nothing in comon with Firstchoice pay-Payoneer it is that simple to say NO!

That girls gives me a face palm but I am curious if she had 60k stucked in FCP she would act different from me?
She would still be a "face palm" hunter?

I am sorry Miss that I aked Mr @Dan Epstein a simple question for my days and nights to come and he still is neglecting me...

If you read the previous few pages, let alone any of the pages, you will see that Cosmo is a completely DIFFERENT company. Dan will not be able to answer anything to do with Cosmopay!

Reactions: Teagan
If you read the previous few pages, let alone any of the pages, you will see that Cosmo is a completely DIFFERENT company. Dan will not be able to answer anything to do with Cosmopay!
Then he will just reply that... sorry it s an 100% no!
People here only giving oppinions, but if he says that is not related i will take it like a fact not just words!!

There is no official statement that says Cosmo is a different company. Yes it is a different company for sure...but may have the same owner as FCP. Payoneer may have partnered with Interpay to create Cosmo Payment after their partnership with Choicebank turned into trouble. The date of Cosmo Payment domain creation looks suspicious...just days before Choicebank blocked withdrawals. And also there was a spot on rumour about Payoneer creating Cosmo days before cam sites offering Cosmo Pay

Reactions: BustyEllie
Omg everyone needs to stop.
Stop assuming Cosmo is the same as FCP
It ISNT.
Assumptions in this thread are hurting anyone trying to get real info.
So please please stop.
Going back and forth here isn't going to get you any funds faster.

Hello, i am and i have raiffeisen acc , still no money , did u recieve any ?

Nope, i set up all informations for wire transfer on mfc, but still i keep my payment on hold to see what it will happend with other payment options. I will wait few more days to see, if they will don t add a new payment method, i will chose to send my money via wire. My Paxum account still not verified after 9 days and other options i don t like at all.

Omg everyone needs to stop.
Stop assuming Cosmo is the same as FCP
It ISNT.
Assumptions in this thread are hurting anyone trying to get real info.
So please please stop.
Going back and forth here isn't going to get you any funds faster.
I m agrre stop with this associacitons guys will only slow our casses ,with this wrong informations......

Girls, ladies I just asked for a certain NO from dan... only that

I am sorry for that question, i thought is not such a big deal for him to tell me that cosmo is not related at all with fcp...

Girls, ladies I just asked for a certain NO from dan... only that

I am sorry for that question, i thought is not such a big deal for him to tell me that cosmo is not related at all with fcp...
He doesn't need to. First choice pay shut down meaning he lost his job too. He is just helping out here to be nice. He doesn't owe anyone anything. It's been said before in this thread over and over who the parent company of Cosmo is and I believe it was interpay. So not choice bank, not first choice. Not the same. If you would just go back and read you would see that.

Christian, the only company related with my name right now is Coca Cola, because they are the world distributors of Guinness :)
Anything related to Cosmo, Intercash, e-wallets, etc, should be taken up in other places.
You can find me on the art threads, on the music threads, and I'm also thinking about adding a guitar tabs thread.
There's been more than enough drama and stress to us all here. The temporary delays of remaining funds will be resolved by business decision makers and operations as soon as possible.
There's only so much that I can do, or effect.

Christian, the only company related with my name right now is Coca Cola, because they are the world distributors of Guinness :)
Anything related to Cosmo, Intercash, e-wallets, etc, should be taken up in other places.
You can find me on the art threads, on the music threads, and I'm also thinking about adding a guitar tabs thread.
There's been more than enough drama and stress to us all here. The temporary delays of remaining funds will be resolved by business decision makers and operations as soon as possible.
There's only so much that I can do, or effect.
You could also create a food or in your case beer thread to discuss all kind of beers;)

sooooo on Monday MGF stated the issue would likely be resolved Wednesday and we've heard not a peep from them since then. Not sure why they can't just host their own direct deposit like they used to.

He doesn't need to. First choice pay shut down meaning he lost his job too. He is just helping out here to be nice. He doesn't owe anyone anything. It's been said before in this thread over and over who the parent company of Cosmo is and I believe it was interpay. So not choice bank, not first choice. Not the same. If you would just go back and read you would see that.
Are you sure he really lost his job? He is still here as "Industry Representative"

Status
Not open for further replies.