AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already stated i am happy with 70% :)

Of course, as long as they are holding our funds, we are at their mercy. We were never equal bargaining partners from the day they froze all funds. They can tell us we get 0% or 100%. And before the parade of characters chime in on how Dan Epstein is a victim too in all of this, I would like to give FCP and Choice Bank the Bernie Madoff award of excellence in customer service.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Teagan
No. They just sent me an email back . And I gave them my Skype and number. Here is the email

Hi, only a question: have you frozen with them more or less than 10k .......I no understand how Choice Bank splitted us in different groups....what is the official reason......

Thanks if you want o you can reply to me (also in PVT, better)

Luca

Maybe rob is an representative from insurance company who tries to buy off our accounts for those 70% from any of us individualy...and they will try to get more in time afterwards from bank...or they try to see if that will work...because if many people settle with 70% they will have full amounts for rest and maybe even something left to continue their business after this...

does any of you who got mail, have smaller amount frozen?! For example lower then 20k? Im just connecting something...since kees said they firstly consider "consumer" account with smaller amount to try pay them in whole...maybe that 70% is offered to only bigger sums...:/
Sorry for big replies...my head is overwhelmed with many big decidions we will have to consider in near future...:(

Hi, only a question: have you frozen with them more or less than 10k .......I no understand how Choice Bank splitted us in different groups....what is the official reason......

Luca
I have more than 10k in my frozen account .

Thank you for your email and confirming the times that work for you. We will plan to call you at 14h30 EDT/20h30 Spain time on May 17. If that time does not work, please let us know another time and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Thank you,

Quadrant Team

Tomorrow after 20:30 Spain time I will let everyone know about what they said to me!
Kisses

Thank you for your email and confirming the times that work for you. We will plan to call you at 14h30 EDT/20h30 Spain time on May 17. If that time does not work, please let us know another time and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Thank you,

Quadrant Team

Tomorrow after 20:30 Spain time I will let everyone know about what they said to me!
Kisses

Good luck Chriss!

Good luck Chriss!
If this is true with 70%... I donno...

I am not their idiot to accept only 70% of my money!
They used my money for years and now they hold 30% or more :))

Naa... I'm not their bitch, I will go in a trial if that is what needs to be done!

Thanks!
Hope for "100%" good neews...good night!

Reactions: fenix_rises
bbbosic said:
Because a wire transfer from an offshore bank in Belize with a big amount of money is suspicious. Bank will ask you the source of this money (money laundering, anti-terrorism). Can you prove your earnings on Chaturbate? Where are the invoices? Most banks are also not "adult industry" friendly and can close your account. It's possible they give your information to authorities who will investigate your past and future transactions.
As I said. Chaturbate would have a record of paying you out so it seems more like tax evasion to me .

Reactions: Teagan
If this is true with 70%... I donno...

I am not their idiot to accept only 70% of my money!
They used my money for years and now they hold 30% or more :))

Naa... I'm not their bitch, I will go in a trial if that is what needs to be done!

Thanks!
Hope for "100%" good neews...good night!

Now that's my girl! :)

100% is my motto too!

Girl power!

One of my friends models got a call and sai 75% ?!?!?!?
I mean srsly they are taking advantage of this

Now that's my girl! :)

100% is my motto too!

Girl power!

Yeaaa ! girlpower ! Let's all go to trial with a Belize Bank who has a P.O. Box as an adress ! Might be a good idea to also protest in front of that with pitchforks :D

I for one will use my common sense in this matter and accept the 30% loss as a compromise for my bad decision to keep funds with them If this turns out to be a real option. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Pia

Luca
I would say categories would be like less than 10k, from 10k to 100k and I think more that 100k. But that’s just my guess.

Yeaaa ! girlpower ! Let's all go to trial with a Belize Bank who has a P.O. Box as an adress ! Might be a good idea to also protest in front of that with pitchforks :D

I for one will use my common sense in this matter and accept the 30% loss as a compromise for my bad decision to keep funds with them If this turns out to be a real option. :)

You speak with common sense...im just mad because it apears they discriminate us...the rules and losses are not the same for all...the more you let them your money to be used in past the more they reward you now with bigger loss:(
Im also afraid if we agree to 70%, all others will be pay in full once they open who didnt agree...:(

So once again...does anyone got mail who has less then 50k? :/

• Hugs
Reactions: LilFitVeve and Pia
You speak with common sense...im just mad because it apears they discriminate us...the rules and losses are not the same for all...the more you let them your money to be used in past the more they reward you now with bigger loss:(
Im also afraid if we agree to 70%, all others will be pay in full once they open who didnt agree...:(

I have less than 50 and more than 20 and I received the email one where the Bank don't speak about a next call 4 me

Well they sure do, but would You rather have 7k in your hand after all this happened or go on fighting windmills for an extra 3k ? In my opinion, It applies to all amounts, i just took a generic 10k as an example :) I have 6.5 k stuck with them ( got lucky to get a full 10k out just days before the drama started), already made more than half of this back sincer shit hit the fan so yeahh...4k or whatever ?! I'll take it and move on :)

It's like being mad You got a big bruise after an atomic bomb and You'll go in trial with God to get a new car as a bonus for surviving :))

All the luck and wise decisions be withyou girls and guys

Reactions: zumba2
I've asked FCP who responded by stating that FOSTA / SESTA had nothing to do with the cause of liquidation. Despite that, adult workers will definitely be affected by the new law. I recommend using a VPN when in Skype shows!

You made a great point that the Choice Bank situation could equally be US regulators shutting down transfer accounts due to regulation around tax evasion or money laundering rules.

That said - and just hypothetically since we do not have the facts - if Mastercard or a correspondent bank decided that they no longer wanted to deal with payment entities to the adult industry because of FOSTA/SESTA, there is no way that they would ever tell that to anyone. They would simply close an account and come up with some legalistic nonsense about not complying with "terms and conditions" of the account that was vague and impossible to comply with. It is like when Gmail or Twitter close a webcam performer's account. They would never in 100 years tell you the truth. Behind the scenes, the truth is that their lawyers may have told those companies that "these types of webcam performer accounts put your management in danger of felony charges under FOSTA/SESTA." But the notice of account closure to the webcam performer won't have any of the truth in it. It will simply say your account did not comply with terms and conditions.

Regarding a VPN: that might not help in this case because most VPNs used by consumer Internet users are only hiding your source IP, not doing end to end encryption of the data stream with your customers. Some VPNs encrypt from your computer to the VPN provider's servers, but from their servers to the Internet that layer of encryption is removed. Since Skype and these other services could in the near future start spying on conversations to guarantee compliance with the new policies, it will not matter if you have hidden your source IP. What Skype chat needs is some kind of extension that can be installed by the model and her customer both that allows the entire conversation to become encrypted. At that point Skype probably would not cancel your account because they have no proof that you do or do not stream content that complies with their policy. Does end to end encryption exist for Skype using a trusted third party tool? I haven't looked.

i wrote them about if we can discuss by email ...they told me.. sorry no.. we should only call..then i wrote if there an option Skype,but i still wait to reply me.i am not that super english speaker and can be that i will miss some info if they call phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.