AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At Paxum it's possible to have a dedicated US ACH account and IBAN EUR account: https://www.paxum.com/faq/receiving-money/

What is a dedicated IBAN EUR account?
Receive your own IBAN account for EUR payments at a major bank in Europe with your own name on the beneficiary field. Now you can easily receive SEPA transfers to your account which is great if you do a lot of business with other European based companies.

Would that work?

Paxum unfortunatelly isnt option. I asked them about it again, sent them even these paxum links.
He said this is not an option due to compliance reasons. He cannot go into details but these are issues that cannot be solved.

At Paxum it's possible to have a dedicated US ACH account and IBAN EUR account: https://www.paxum.com/faq/receiving-money/

What is a dedicated IBAN EUR account?
Receive your own IBAN account for EUR payments at a major bank in Europe with your own name on the beneficiary field. Now you can easily receive SEPA transfers to your account which is great if you do a lot of business with other European based companies.

Would that work?

As far as I can tell for sure in Europe only Switzerland has private banking but still this depends on the laws of your country because some countries like USA can access the private bank account of all Americans by law.

I received the mail (in spam) same as ayylmaobelize
In Italy I asked to pay tax for modeling and it wasn't possible because there's not a regulation on it. It's like prostitution that's not illegal but it's illegal prostituion's exploitation and we have not rules about webcam models. So I haven't a big amount on Choice bank (around 6k) but maybe If I'll receive a wire bank they can ask me the reason why I received from a Belize bank and maybe I can have problems.

I read about Paxum's Iban euro accout but if I understood well it's only to receive Sepa transfer (Euro zone) and not Belize.

Any solution ? If they will accept paxum will be great.

Reactions: avantgart
I received the mail (in spam) same as ayylmaobelize
In Italy I asked to pay tax for modeling and it wasn't possible because there's not a regulation on it. It's like prostitution that's not illegal but it's illegal prostituion's exploitation and we have not rules about webcam models. So I haven't a big amount on Choice bank (around 6k) but maybe If I'll receive a wire bank they can ask me the reason why I received from a Belize bank and maybe I can have problems.

I read about Paxum's Iban euro accout but if I understood well it's only to receive Sepa transfer (Euro zone) and not Belize.

Any solution ? If they will accept paxum will be great.

Do you already have Paxum? According to https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-program-discussion/1289700-public-question-paxum.html you receive these bank details from Paxum:

Bank Name: Wirecard Bank AG
Beneficiary Name: MY NAME
Account Number/IBAN: DEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Bank SWIFT/BIC/BIN/ID: WIREDEMMXXX
Bank Address: Einsteinring 35 85609 Aschheim, Aschheim, Other, 85609, Germany

So what else do we need?

Have someone already received a phone call? I found some important info on some other forum but I don't want to spread some rumour.

I think we need to wait for someone to receive this wire transfer first to see how it's actually going to work. I'm curious whether the source of funds will be the FCP account or your personal account at Choice Bank.

What info do you have?

Someone got already a phone call from Choice Bank. He was told that
- our money is not on the bank
- the insurance company bought the assets
- the insurance company can pay us 70%
- the transfer is only possibly by swift

I can not verify this.

I can not verify this.

I already stated i am happy with 70% :)

Reactions: zumba2
I can not verify this.

It does not sound impossible outcome...i also still think it is impossible for bank to gather that kind of money (25%) even with longer time...but choice does not say that yet..lets hear it for ourselves...

Kees said it clearly that paxum is not an option...:( because maybe paxum wires only sepa( eu ).

It does not sound impossible outcome...i also still think it is impossible for bank to gather that kind of money (25%) even with longer time...but choice does not say that yet..lets hear it for ourselves...

Kees said it clearly that paxum is not an option...:( because maybe paxum wires only sepa( eu ).
Paxum, payoneer, epayments... are not gonna work. Only a real bank account opened to your name. Ad confirmed it to me as well, I asked him about 70 percent, he ignored that Question :(

I think we need to wait for someone to receive this wire transfer first to see how it's actually going to work. I'm curious whether the source of funds will be the FCP account or your personal account at Choice Bank.

I think they will send all transfers at once...as the kees said it. It does sound logical in this situation, while they most probably will cease their business for good after that...

Paxum is not only sepa. If you check the fees at https://www.paxum.com/fees/personal-account/ , you see:

(…)
Funds Transfer by Wire to 3rd party (USD) 1%, min. $50.00
Funds Transfer by Wire to 3rd party (EUR) 0.5%, min. $40.00

Funds Transfer by SEPA to your own account $5.00
Funds Transfer by SEPA to 3rd party 0.5%, min. $5.00
(…)

You also got a IBAN on your name and a SWIFT code. Choice Bank does not even know that it is a Paxum account.

Paxum is not only sepa. If you check the fees at https://www.paxum.com/fees/personal-account/ , you see:

(…)

(…)

You also got a IBAN on your name and a SWIFT code. Choice Bank does not even know that it is a Paxum account.

From an earlier comment: "He said this is not an option due to compliance reasons. He cannot go into details but these are issues that cannot be solved."
Paxum wont be an option. Im not happy with it neither but that's a fact we must accept it and find another solution somehow.

I can not verify this.
Is this person close to you?
Do you have this info from another forum?

Reactions: Darkemporium
Here is our conversation:
Hello! Can you send wire to paxum.com, payoneer.com or epayments.com?
Dear Loona, transfers can only be sent out to banks. The companies you mention are not.

Paxum, Payoneer can receive money in different ways. Choice Bank can not send money to an e-mail address. That makes sense. But you have to ask if the money can be deposited on a virtual iban on your name. That is something that Paxum can give us.

(…)

(…)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180516-230120_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180516-230120_Gallery.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 47
Is this person close to you?
Do you have this info from another forum?

As I mentioned, I have that information from another forum. I do not know that person at all.

Apparently they also divided us into different groups. So maybe each group has a different percentage.

It seems that you are in the top group...

As I mentioned, I have that information from another forum. I do not know that person at all.

Apparently they also divided us into different groups. So maybe each group has a different percentage.

Paxum, Payoneer can receive money in different ways. Choice Bank can not send money to an e-mail address. That makes sense. But you have to ask if the money can be deposited on a virtual iban on your name. That is something that Paxum can give us.

And viceversa. Paxum don't accept transfers from choice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180516-230524_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180516-230524_Chrome.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Helpful!
Reactions: bbbosic

Can you share the link from that forum?
Thanks

Ok, thanks zumba2!
Now the question is where the money will come from? Choice Bank or a bank of the insurance company. No idea. But indeed, paxum doesn't look an option anymore.

Last edited:
Anyone has wrote to paxum? It seems we only disscused it with choice. Maybe they wrote this for current situation...slim chance, im aware...but our options are also slim...:(
Maybe some other provider who also accept wire...as bbbosic said, if they would have all usual data for wire transfer, it should work...

Ad told me as long as there is IBAN, Swift and other related information (what real banks have) they can send a wire. As far as I remember payoneer doesn’t have IBAN, paxum doesn’t accept wires from choice, epayments -only SEPA transfers, what else do we have there?

Last edited:
Can you share the link from that forum?
Thanks

OK. I have sent the link in a personal message.

Ad told me as long as there is IBAN, Swift and other related information (what real banks have) they can send a wire. As far as I remember payoneer doesn’t have IBAN, paxum doesn’t accept wires from choice, what else do we have there?
Ask Paxum why they don't not receive payments from Choice Bank? But they have slow support, especially if you do not have an account like me.
But as I said before, wire transfers from Belize are a big problem. Many banks and e-money banks do not want to receive them.

I found this for example: worldcore.eu
Anyone heard for them? I read that they accept wire from anyone via iban...and they are similar as paxum etc. With even more options...

I can not verify this.

There is a link you can share about this info? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.