AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think of it, this discussion should be done in email so there is a paper trail. If he lied about potentially going bankrupt, it will be in his words. Recording the phone conversation is okay but if came down to it, isn't admissible in a court of law if the other party doesn't know he is being recorded. So basically, you would want the situation that convinced you to agree or not agree on paper.
It is legal to offer to buy off some debt with lower price...it is common practice...if they try to do that.problem is we cannot know do they try to do that in order to survive or they really donot have more then that %...it fits: they froze with 74%. If bigger ones agree to 70% they will have those 4% for most smaller ones to pay them in full and then they be on 0.

In such a situation, even with only 6.5k stuck with them, i'd gladly give up 30% just to get the rest and get it over with. I'd even be happy to give it somehow out ( guess there's more of us with smaller amounts ) to the ones with huge amounts blocked as everybody worked their ass off for every single penny :)

• Hugs
Reactions: avantgart
http://www.7newsbelize.com/sstory.php?nid=44765

This i have just found...its fresh and from their prime minister...maybe they are bluffing for 70% after all...

Before this link gets lost in this thread, here are two interesting things to note from the Prime Minister:

"But it seems that regulators in the US might for that reason alone have put some pressure on the issuers of the credit cards in which they dealt and of course that caused a kind of run on the bank."

This adds credibility to the conspiracy theory that FCP and/or Choice Bank knew this was going to happen well before they notified certain customers. How is it possible there was a run on the bank if the first time anyone knew was the day they froze accounts?

"I signed a letter based on the recommendation of the Central Bank giving the Central Bank broader powers than would normally be the case to as it were ensure that the bank's continued operations would be with a view to see all their depositors and customers satisfied."

If this statement is to be believed, people should start pestering the Central Bank daily like they have with Choice Bank support. Obviously the solution they have proposed so far isn't leaving any customers satisfied.

Hi man,
I already menaced them, Rob and Ad kees to speed up refund.
This is illegal, money are mine and I'll not accept 70% . Why do they will rob me 30% ?
I know Belize's dangerous but trust me that there are many zones here in Milan high criminality.

I hope we will solve the situation asap.

[QUOTE = "mrfunk, post: 942216, member: 46166"] Ho chiesto ad Ad Kees se sarà possibile velocizzare il rimborso perché sono stanco di aspettare e questo mi sta facendo arrabbiare molto. Ecco la sua risposta:

ps Sono fortunati perché sono troppo lontano per raggiungerli. Se fossero in Italia, la fine sarà un po 'diversa.

Caro *******,

Grazie per il vostro messaggio.
Come ho spiegato prima dobbiamo liberare i soldi di tutti allo stesso tempo. Ci sono leggi e regolamenti che dobbiamo rispettare. So che la situazione è difficile, ma non c'è modo di fare eccezioni.
Di nuovo, mi dispiace davvero.

I migliori saluti,

Ad Kees [/ QUOTE]

Caro Italiano, raffredda i tuoi bollenti spiriti.
Io vivo vicino al Belize e ci sono pure stato.
Prova solo una volta una mossa falsa da queste parti (è pieno di Polizia e anche di Polizia Privata) e ti ritrovi con una pallottola in corpo (se ti va male) o in una cella di isolamento senza che tu possa dire "Amen" (se ti va bene).
Si, sei fortunato a stare in Italia e a non metterti nelle rogne in centro America o Sud America, se non conosci bene questo mondo.
Non possiamo fare altro che aspettare e contrattare la percentuale di soldi che decideranno renderti disponibile per il rimborso, perchè non sarà il 100%, molto probabilmente, quello che decideranno inviarti.

However, good luck, buddy!

Reactions: Miaaaa
Before this link gets lost in this thread, here are two interesting things to note from the Prime Minister:

"But it seems that regulators in the US might for that reason alone have put some pressure on the issuers of the credit cards in which they dealt and of course that caused a kind of run on the bank."

This adds credibility to the conspiracy theory that FCP and/or Choice Bank knew this was going to happen well before they notified certain customers. How is it possible there was a run on the bank if the first time anyone knew was the day they froze accounts?

"I signed a letter based on the recommendation of the Central Bank giving the Central Bank broader powers than would normally be the case to as it were ensure that the bank's continued operations would be with a view to see all their depositors and customers satisfied."

If this statement is to be believed, people should start pestering the Central Bank daily like they have with Choice Bank support. Obviously the solution they have proposed so far isn't leaving any customers satisfied.
And from my point of view they were saying a few days ago that the updates we ll be arriving in a few weeks...
But it seems that Choice Bank speed up the process from a few weeks to just one-two days...

This was so fast right?
They really want to give us fast 70% and steal the rest of 30%!

They called each of us in only one day... wtf we are so many and they were so fast for the very first time ever!

Those who accepted the 70% already got the email with:
-passport
-wire
-bank

It s clear that they want this within days no?

It is something fishy here...

Hey people...

Just curious!

Choice gave all our details to Quadrant Mgt:
-full name
-fcp user (email)
-full amount

Did anyone accepted that their personal information will get to a third party company?

I AM SURE THAT THEY BROKE OUR TERMS OF PRIVACY!!!

They should have aksed me before sending all my personal info to another company!

I can't accept this Scamers calling with private no. and making us "OFFERS"
I think they changed their Privacy Terms!
Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 00.17.34.png

@Dan Epstein i hope DAN can give us some advises now. What will happen with 30% of the money? Should we take the deal or should we wait?
I hope you are aware that I am not a part of Choice Bank, or the firm that you mentioned. Advising anything on this will get me into a new level of trouble, that can bury more than just the remains of my so called career. Laly, you know how much heat I took already, me taking more of it, wouldn’t win anything to anyone.

Reactions: JickyJuly
@Dan Epstein i hope DAN can give us some advises now. What will happen with 30% of the money? Should we take the deal or should we wait?
For the 10938583845 time. Dan is not the president of first choice nor did he ever work for choice bank.

For the 10938583845 time. Dan is not the president of first choice nor did he ever work for choice bank.
Allow me to explain please, if Laly is the same Laly I think she is, then she deserves a lot more credit than I do.
She has every knowledge and social media impact to send me to hide in Tibet for a decade at least, yet she chose not to do so, and for that I’m grateful.
She actually made a lot of research since the beginning of this, and pinged a lot of people to have all the affected models assisted.
With that being said, I’m really stepping down here. I will not do anyone any good if I’ll get myself into a new level trouble.

What it means choicebank firstchoice paw own us all of our money i dont care who has the problems firstchoice are responsible for our money , im not accepting 70% even if. Ijave to wait years in court to get 100% of my money, 30% is the taxes im going to pay so im not planning to loose 60% just like that, and what it means they will rob only the one who have more than 20k this is just a joke if they ar eplanning to cut off someones money should do it from everyone are they kidding me ??????

And from my point of view they were saying a few days ago that the updates we ll be arriving in a few weeks...
But it seems that Choice Bank speed up the process from a few weeks to just one-two days...

This was so fast right?

They called each of us in only one day... wtf we are so many and they were so fast for the very first time ever!

-passport
-wire
-bank

They want to rush desperate people and steal the money in legal way but no way to accept this and i think noone else should accept

This was so fast right?

-passport
-wire
-bank

I have 34k stucked and no news from them

Interesting. In that case Payoneer caused this bank run when they moved all their non-adult accounts away from Choice Bank just 2 months before all their adult-accounts got frozen. The Payoneer adult accounts - under their label Firstchoicepay - were for some reason intentionally ignored in this process even though they knew what was going to happen to us.

This must have been a massive bank run btw because the adult part of Payoneer / FCP is just peanuts for them.

Anyone got the same? Good afternoon Evgeniy,

We look forward to getting your agreed-upon payment to you quickly and require the following information to complete the transfer:

• A color copy of your valid passport
  • Bank account number
  • Wire instructions

Once we receive this information we will send you the contract for your signature and the funds will be submitted for wire to you.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Karen Baum

Assistant Vice President, Client Services

Choice Bank Ltd

Paradise Point Building

Corner Hutson Street and Marine

NEVER send a copy of your passport by mail. It's dangerous. You do not know how that data is stored. This is in violation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.

Now that I think of it, this discussion should be done in email so there is a paper trail. If he lied about potentially going bankrupt, it will be in his words. Recording the phone conversation is okay but if came down to it, isn't admissible in a court of law if the other party doesn't know he is being recorded. So basically, you would want the situation that convinced you to agree or not agree on paper.

After the telephone conversation, you must write a summary of what has been said by phone. Send it to them by e-mail and request confirmation by e-mail if all the information in your e-mail is correct.

NEVER send a copy of your passport by mail. It's dangerous. You do not know how that data is stored. This is in violation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
I have had to do a lot of GDPR compliance lately at work and it is not against the GDPR for a company to store passport information, however they need a valid reason for doing so and they have to manage and protect it in accordance with GDPR mandates.

I hope you are aware that I am not a part of Choice Bank, or the firm that you mentioned. Advising anything on this will get me into a new level of trouble, that can bury more than just the remains of my so called career. Laly, you know how much heat I took already, me taking more of it, wouldn’t win anything to anyone.

Are you still a FirstChoicePay representative? Can you ensure that FirstChoicePay issues an official statement with information about what is happening? Please pass this request on to your supervisor.

I think Payoneer should be held responsible for this mess here, FCP is just a cover/decoy :)
I was talking with FCP support now they tell me they are not resposible for our money and its choice bank decision to give 70% then i told them i want to talk with someone o higher possitio they transferred the chat with someone from payoneer ( this time they didnt send me copy of chat) and they said the same that they are not responsible for our money so i think now is the time to contact lawyers whoever wants 100% of their money, and only 1 week ago FCP support told me that payoneer will do everything to give 100% of our money. In my opinion they want to push people to sign documents for 70% and steal the money in legal way i see a lot of people think i prefer 70% than nothing but there is accounts with 500k dollars which h means to loose 150k dollra

Last edited:
Fcp is choice bank i think.there is in the footer of the site. When all this is over i would like to be involved in joined sue to payoneer...for missleading, discrimination and held information against us. At least for us who signed up under them and stayed with fcp when they said: "payoneer is now fcp". I needed forums just to figure it out what is going on after i saw that payoneer is still operating as normal...

Reactions: Miaaaa
Fcp is choice bank i think.there is in the footer of the site. When all this is over i would like to be involved in joined sue to payoneer...for missleading, discrimination and held information against us. At least for us who signed up under them and stayed with fcp when they said: "payoneer is now fcp". I needed forums just to figure it out what is going on after i saw that payoneer is still operating as normal...
Yes and also giving us fake information i have all of my chats saved so im planning to do the same , for sure i lost viewers and all as i cant work proper at all after all the stress

• Hugs
Reactions: Pia and LilFitVeve
Both.First a phone call,after that i got email where it says that they r waiting for my decission and what info i should give them.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Guest
Status
Not open for further replies.