AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned to our banks and they said that we need to provide an invoice ... it can be made by ourselves because they can not check them...

There is something really shady going on as if we didn't know already. Here are the two news articles posted just 2 days apart and yet the messages are completely changed. Even the Prime Minister's quote has been altered. Who is telling the truth?

From May 16th

http://www.7newsbelize.com/sstory.php?nid=44765

"I signed a letter based on the recommendation of the Central Bank giving the Central Bank broader powers than would normally be the case to as it were ensure that the bank's continued operations would be with a view to see all their depositors and customers satisfied."

From May 18th

http://edition.channel5belize.com/archives/165612

"I signed a letter based on the recommendation of the Central Bank giving the Central Bank broader powers than would normally be the case to, as it were, ensure that the bank’s continued operations would be with a view to seeing all their depositors and customers satisfied as far as is possible.”

By adding "as far as is possible", it indicates clients may not get 100%. That changes the meaning of the PM's quote almost completely. Also, there is no indication in the May 16th article that the bank is closing.
That is super shady! So then... FCP is holding everyone's money? Why did they tell me, and many others, when talking to their customer service reps that they are not withholding funds from anyone who is owed by their bank? Super sketchy...

We should all learn from this. Paxum will be closely tied to Paxum Bank located on Dominica. It's a tax haven and it advertises with less capital requirements and less regulations compared to Belize. So use Paxum as what it is, a payment processor, it's not a place for your savings.
I agree with this. Anytime you get payed by any of these banks, put it directly in your personal bank account or use/withdraw. Every $ I made through FCP I spent as soon as I got the funds.

Only within one country,
but you can receive as much as you want from other countries,
I was receiving 15k weekly for about 2 years from different companies and all was ok.
but you should take care about taxes yourself.

M
Only within one country,
but you can receive as much as you want from other countries,
I was receiving 15k weekly for about 2 years from different companies and all was ok.
but you should take care about taxes yourself.[/QUOTE Maybe something different in AlfaBank,but i was in Privat,imex,Pireus banks.Each told me to provide documents .

Maybe something different in AlfaBank,but i was in Privat,imex,Pireus banks.Each told me to provide documents .

Maybe something different in AlfaBank,but i was in Privat,imex,Pireus banks.Each told me to provide documents .

I was in privat bank and they told me they dont care, of course, financial monitoring may ask questions, but they also told me that 20 000 is not such a big amount.

They told me the same, that only difficult to send money.

I was in Alfabank UA 15 minutes ago. Thay told me that max you can receive without documents - 150k grn. For me (300k) it is 50/50 chance to receive money without documents. And right now Privat told me that I must provide documents only if I want to SEND money. I may receive to bank account ANY sum with no question.

I have almost 30 thousands stucked + one payments from cc (1700) was stucked on their firstchoice account too.
I am shocked with this 70% offer, but i sent to them my documents a day ago and waiting for their "contract".
I am going to call to central bank today, but i dont think i will get any new information.
Choice bank are scammers and just stole our money, we paid big comission for them and now they try to steal large ammounts.
what we can do with this?

I was in Alfabank UA 15 minutes ago. Thay told me that max you can receive without documents - 150k grn. For me (300k) it is 50/50 chance to receive money without documents. And right now Privat told me that I must provide documents only if I want to SEND money. I may receive to bank account ANY sum with no question.

Did u tell PrivatBank that money will be send not from physical petson? Bcoz i did,and they said "Documents*
Just have visited another department of Privat and told that money will be from company. Answer is the same - no documents needed for receiving money.

Is any one asked them (roy or ad) if is possible to divide funds and send us at least twice..? By European bank regulation all amount up to 15000 euros (18.000)$ not under matter of investigation(from where, whom, why etc..)

Even if your banks need documentation of the money:

your first choice account has a record of all loads, print this.

your cam sites have record of all payments sent to first choice, print this.

Then the insurance company will get you to sign documents. Print those.

Those 3 things. Are the documents.

However 9 times out of 10 banks allow you to accept money without having to go in and show paper work. Like when you are paid via direct deposit.

Reactions: zumba2
Ye
Even if your banks need documentation of the money:

your first choice account has a record of all loads, print this.

your cam sites have record of all payments sent to first choice, print this.

Then the insurance company will get you to sign documents. Print those.

Those 3 things. Are the documents.

However 9 times out of 10 banks allow you to accept money without having to go in and show paper work. Like when you are paid via direct deposit.
Yes,in my choice account i printed all loads.Contract will be printed for sure.

Ye

Yes,in my choice account i printed all loads.Contract will be printed for sure.
Then there should be no problems. And again most times you don't need documents to accept money to a bank. Anytime you get paid from a regular job via direct deposit you don't have to go in and prove where it came from. So it should be fine. Just good to have documents in case especially for very large sums.

I
Then there should be no problems. And again most times you don't need documents to accept money to a bank. Anytime you get paid from a regular job via direct deposit you don't have to go in and prove where it came from. So it should be fine. Just good to have documents in case especially for very large sums.
I just dont know where r u from,but our banks keep saying that they can ask for documents .

I do not understand why an insurance company directly pays to customers of a company (Choice Bank). Also everything is frozen: funds, assets ... There seems to me no reason why an insurance company is already intervening.
to take advantage of our fears that we maybe will not be paid off at all and accept what ever they offer....

I
I just dont know where r u from,but our banks keep saying that they can ask for documents .

And it is not about the documents, you certainly have printed payments from fcp ( no one will ask you for that in the bank when money come to) but is more important than after all 'Risk dept.' could take your indeterminacy under watch and investigate origin of your money and of course if all the taxes are taxed(major of us no paying taxes) by the law of your country if you are subject to it .. that's the biggest problem, the bank even no accept the money it returns to the sender and of course you try again with other transfers .. The choice(or insurance) bank must send money until you until you physically sign it, or there is no settlement and they owe you your money...

Status
Not open for further replies.