AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I just dont know where r u from,but our banks keep saying that they can ask for documents .
Yes they can. But it doesn't necessarily mean that they will. I'm talking banks in general in a few countries I know of not specifically where I live. And as I said you'd have all the documents from those 3 places.

And what makes me mad,is that i explained to Rob Anderson our laws,and he said "Dont worry,insurance company is in USA"!

I do not understand why an insurance company directly pays to customers of a company (Choice Bank). Also everything is frozen: funds, assets ... There seems to me no reason why an insurance company is already intervening.

Anyway,google wont lie) United insurance company from Cayman,and yesterday Karen Baum from choicebank confirmed it.

I w
I do not understand why an insurance company directly pays to customers of a company (Choice Bank). Also everything is frozen: funds, assets ... There seems to me no reason why an insurance company is already intervening.
Waiting to see draft contract between choice and insurance cp.I m curious

Documents include papers for the money which proove that you paid taxes for that money. If you didnt paid tax... well then there is no way of receiving it on a local bank. If the bank does accept the untaxed money than the bank is doing money laundry. So thats not gonna happen.

And you cant declare money afterwards like "oh here look i made the money 2 years ago i want to declare so that i can receive it in my local bank". Not working...

Just got a reply from paxum saying: you cannot load to card issued by choice bank due they are closing....hahah...they only saw choice bank word in email and respond...didnt even read what im asking...
Rob still in silence...:/

Documents include papers for the money which proove that you paid taxes for that money. If you didnt paid tax... well then there is no way of receiving it on a local bank. If the bank does accept the untaxed money than the bank is doing money laundry. So thats not gonna happen.

And you cant declare money afterwards like "oh here look i made the money 2 years ago i want to declare so that i can receive it in my local bank". Not working...
Yes you can declare it later. you would just have to declare it as income and pay taxes owing on it. Just like the rest of us who cam. First choice should not have been used as a way to avoid taxes. There might also be penalty fees for being late with your taxes but yeah it can be done. Especially with paper work from cam sites fcp and the settlement company.

Back paying your taxes isn't ideal but it can be done in most countries.

i just receive a email from Ad kees that i m in first group and i will be payed out in 2 weeks but dunno if 100 percent or 70 but i have stuck only 8K so i think will be 100

Did they call you by phone before sending you an email?

Did you talk about how will they send you the funds?

Also, please let us know when you find out if it's 70% or 100%.

Thank you Ryan :)

Did they call you by phone before sending you an email?

Did you talk about how will they send you the funds?

Also, please let us know when you find out if it's 70% or 100%.

Thank you Ryan :)
I'm my opinion, we should go everybody by own decisions from now on .. Why I'm saying this? Some of us are ready to go with 70 %, some of us are ready to wait for 100%.

I think that at this moment if we continue to put pressure at central bank and so on even those who may accept those 70 % may lose the chance to get at least a part of the money . I think that it's the moment to let them play their game, to see if those who decide to go with the "for sure thing" will get the money and then, the rest who decided to wait to go on and pressure the bank and authorities for those 100%.

Maybe I sound selfish but for the moment even if I have more than 40k there I can accept 70% better than nothing and I won't take the risk due the situation presented. But if we put the pressure now and the central bank gets involved and stops this offer it may get in 100% in time or less or even nothing if the bank goes bankrupt..

Think about and let's make a team, let's get as much as we can and then make next steps. Even those who will accept 70% can join the team for future standing that the contract was abusive and maybe we can get more. A good lawyer can prove that the contract will be abusive due the situation.

But for the moment I propose to let them play their game and take as much as we can now and then we can go for something more..there are ways and there always be as long as they abuse on a situation.
Thanks

If they are going to pay the people without the intervention of that insurance company, that means that Choice Bank opens again within 2 weeks?

Did anybody have the contract yet ? They said they will send the contract for signature

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180522-223730_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20180522-223730_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 54
I'm my opinion, we should go everybody by own decisions from now on .. Why I'm saying this? Some of us are ready to go with 70 %, some of us are ready to wait for 100%.

I think that at this moment if we continue to put pressure at central bank and so on even those who may accept those 70 % may lose the chance to get at least a part of the money . I think that it's the moment to let them play their game, to see if those who decide to go with the "for sure thing" will get the money and then, the rest who decided to wait to go on and pressure the bank and authorities for those 100%.

Maybe I sound selfish but for the moment even if I have more than 40k there I can accept 70% better than nothing and I won't take the risk due the situation presented. But if we put the pressure now and the central bank gets involved and stops this offer it may get in 100% in time or less or even nothing if the bank goes bankrupt..

Think about and let's make a team, let's get as much as we can and then make next steps. Even those who will accept 70% can join the team for future standing that the contract was abusive and maybe we can get more. A good lawyer can prove that the contract will be abusive due the situation.

But for the moment I propose to let them play their game and take as much as we can now and then we can go for something more..there are ways and there always be as long as they abuse on a situation.
Thanks
It make sense what you want to say...but keep in mind this situation is not that straight forward.asking central bank questions doesnt mean some of us are against 70% it means that we want streigth answers on some basic questions and everybody are ignoring us.why they are hidding this offer from central bank anyway?! If they are really have 70% money left, lets be it, say that way...the most banks gone bankropht had none, so its not strange...
Rob dont even reply to me...they wrote in email they will be answering bank questions...and now they do not want to tell anything.

Reactions: Miaaaa
i just receive a email from Ad kees that i m in first group and i will be payed out in 2 weeks but dunno if 100 percent or 70 but i have stuck only 8K so i think will be 100

I have stuck 8,5K in my account and i just got the message as well. Curious how its gonna turn out for us.

I have 6.3k and, according to them, we will get the full amount. I'd be happy with 70%, at this moment i don't even care about this anymore :) Sorry for the ones with bigger amounts who might have to wait for a long time and settle for 70% instead of who knows what implies to sue them for the rest
Did you get an email like Ryan’s? If so, when did you get it? Thank you

Anyone even asked about getting money in real life as cash? Whatever its insurance company or bank itself, it is normally that people can come to that country, come to the operating office and get the cash money of their own. Please ask that if any of you will contact Ad kees or Rob and if they say no - ask explanations - why ?
For me It seems they making it Wire transfer to physical (not company) person only to make it impossible or way to complicated for us because they 100% know what this money is for and that most of us don't pay taxes and in some of our counties webcam is not even allowed.

none phone call ,,just this email :You are in the first group to be paid out. That will happen within 2 weeks from now. I duly apologize for any inconvenience caused. Best regards, Ad Kees Vice-President Banking and Investment
Did you send him an email to ask about it first or did they just send this email to you? Thank you

I have 6.3k and, according to them, we will get the full amount. I'd be happy with 70%, at this moment i don't even care about this anymore :) Sorry for the ones with bigger amounts who might have to wait for a long time and settle for 70% instead of who knows what implies to sue them for the rest

try find compliant worker on choice bank, you speak serious, if you give me 100%, give me your account, i give you personally ....some k dollars.... some % ..... try.... you have nothing to lose

• Funny!
Reactions: zumba2
Today I went crazy again and send another mail to Mr. Kees asking him to be faster, and if it will be possible to use paxum, paypal or split into 2 bank wire, this is the reply :

Dear *********,
Please be aware that we can only send 1 transfer due to compliance reasons. We will need 10 days maximum from now to send out the transfer.
As I think I explained you will stop working with MasterCard form the 30th of June. We are not allowed to reload cards anymore, so that is no possibility. Also: all cards will definitely stop working from that date.
It will be a wire transfer to your account, there is no way around it. I would recommend you tell your bank up front that this amount is coming; it should be no issue.
Best regards,
Ad Kees
Vice-President Banking and Investment Services

Today I went crazy again and send another mail to Mr. Kees asking him to be faster, and if it will be possible to use paxum, paypal or split into 2 bank wire, this is the reply :

Dear *********,
Please be aware that we can only send 1 transfer due to compliance reasons. We will need 10 days maximum from now to send out the transfer.
As I think I explained you will stop working with MasterCard form the 30th of June. We are not allowed to reload cards anymore, so that is no possibility. Also: all cards will definitely stop working from that date.
It will be a wire transfer to your account, there is no way around it. I would recommend you tell your bank up front that this amount is coming; it should be no issue.
Best regards,
Ad Kees
Vice-President Banking and Investment Services
How much do you have stuck there?

"I would recommend you tell your bank up front that this amount is coming; it should be no issue."
Bullsht. They just make it impossible to accept for us so they can keep more money for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.