AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got email from payoneer, not sure if this is good for us in our situation.
Dear Loona,

Working internationally has never been easier! With Payoneer’s Global Payment Service, you now have your own local receiving accounts in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CNY, CAD and AUD.

You can use these receiving accounts to get paid by companies and marketplaces – quickly and with minimal fees. It’s just like having your own local bank accounts in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Japan, China, Canada and Australia.
...but....but....payoneer give cards to withdraw?

Dear Loona,

Working internationally has never been easier! With Payoneer’s Global Payment Service, you now have your own local receiving accounts in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CNY, CAD and AUD.

You can use these receiving accounts to get paid by companies and marketplaces – quickly and with minimal fees. It’s just like having your own local bank accounts in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Japan, China, Canada and Australia.

Is it something new?
More information on https://www.payoneer.com/global-payment-service/

It could work.

Dear Loona,

Do you have a payoneer account or you just received it out of nowhere?

As far as I know with payoneer’s global payment service you can receive ACH in USD, SEPA in EUR
you can't receive WIRE with it

• Wat?!
Reactions: OldHippy
That's possible. But how can they receive CNY, JPY without wire?
  • United States (USD) / Transferred via ACH
  • Europe (EUR) / Transferred via SEPA
  • United Kingdom: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales (GBP) / Transferred via BACS and FPS
  • Japan (JPY) / Transferred via Zengin
  • China (CNH) / Transferred via CNaps
  • Australia (AUD) / Transferred via Direct Entry (BECS)
  • Canada (CAD) / Transferred via EFT
https://blog.payoneer.com/how-to/ge...es-worldwide-with-the-global-payment-service/

• Helpful!
Reactions: bbbosic
  • United States (USD) / Transferred via ACH
  • Europe (EUR) / Transferred via SEPA
  • United Kingdom: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales (GBP) / Transferred via BACS and FPS
  • Japan (JPY) / Transferred via Zengin
  • China (CNH) / Transferred via CNaps
  • Australia (AUD) / Transferred via Direct Entry (BECS)
  • Canada (CAD) / Transferred via EFT
https://blog.payoneer.com/how-to/ge...es-worldwide-with-the-global-payment-service/

Ok,

"Please note: wire transfers are not supported!".

I think we have the answer now.

Hello everyone.I prepared my bank today and going to send all details to Karen.Once i recieve contract ,i will show how does it look.
Hello, your bank agreed to accept such transfer? Is it Russian bank or Ukraine ? And summ is more than 20k$?

I asked Mr Kees for my money 15 mins ago and he replied me that :
Dear *******,
Tomorrow you will receive a mail from the project team asking for some data. Please return that immediately and we will take care of the transfer.
Best regards,
Ad Kees

Hello, your bank agreed to accept such transfer? Is it Russian bank or Ukraine ? And summ is more than 20k$?
Hi.For wire transfer there is no limits( in our banks)U can get even 100000k.I found more loyal bank ,that might wont ask 100 documents.I keep my fingers crossed.

hi!Evgenij are you from Ukraine?at me stuck more then 90000$...but still should call this Quadrant..with messeges nobody answer Ed Kees Rob Anderson ..i would be happy to know if all will work which bank you use for this wire transfer

This may have been brought up before but this entire situation probably arose from Belize and a whole list of nations coming under CRS this year. I'm sure the FCP account did not have proper documentation so basically as soon as the law took effect, Choice Bank was going to get in trouble and they did. The bank knew this law was happening but they did not want to warn their customers because of course it would cause a bank run. So the "scam" part of this entire ordeal is the fact they did not warn their customers. I doubt it is to try to steal the funds. However, the effect is similar. Now that this happened, good luck trying to get your funds out even if it's still going to be yours. I would be very interested in anyone who actually successfully manages to receive this wire transfer from Quadrant.

Also should add this entire, you can get 100% if it's under a certain amount vs 70% over is probably related to bank transfer laws as well and not because they are trying to treat different amounts differently. In general, if you transfer 10k and under, you don't have to jump through a ton of hoops from paperwork. However, this entire Quadrant arrangement seems different. I'm guessing Choice isn't transferring your money to Quadrant. Perhaps they are claiming some insurance loss and Quadrant is paying Choice a percentage of that loss. Except instead of paying Choice, they will pay you. So in other words, they are able to get by these transfer laws because no money is actually being transferred to Quadrant.

Last edited:
There are 2 possibilities...one quadrant is just a company who wants to buy our accounts because they know something we dont and know they will be able to retrive more then this 70% and make money.its a common practise. Second possibility is that choice try with cooperation with quadrant to pay off equaly everyone (of that 74% they have), because if they unfreeze bank they will go bankropht with some customers taking 100% and other maybe nothing...
4% to pay out smaller amount in full and to all others, rest of 70%...

hi!Evgenij are you from Ukraine?at me stuck more then 90000$...but still should call this Quadrant..with messeges nobody answer Ed Kees Rob Anderson ..i would be happy to know if all will work which bank you use for this wire transfer
Hi.Yes,im from Ukraine.U have to text Rob direct on skype.rob.iservices

I’m totally lost in here. I was talking to a lawyer from us and he told me that insurance companies dont work like this.
First, They don’t cover only 70 percent. They usually cover around 90 percent.
Second, they should not work with us individually. They should work with FCP and FCP should work with us. We are nobody, we are not clients of their bank. In this case, they should make an official statement, pay off 70 percent to FCP and FCP pays 70 percent to us.
And I don’t understand why they reject some of us to come to Belize and take cash?
The more I speak with law people, the more it looks like a fraud :(
I don’t know what to do and if I should go for their 70 percent.

Being them an insurance company is coincidance. They are just investing. Choice bank is not insured.even if they are, they are not yet bankrophted, so now it is not the time for them to pay out. At least 74% of our money is still in choice.
Fcp is completly dead i think. I just wonder what will happend to all of people who did not investegate and went beyond fcp support...

Being them an insurance company is coincidance. They are just investing. Choice bank is not insured.even if they are, they are not yet bankrophted, so now it is not the time for them to pay out. At least 74% of our money is still in choice.

An investment company does not offer a proposal to individual customers of a company. Investments are made with shareholders and customers are never involved.
It is a strange procedure and I am glad that the lawyer of LoonaVision can confirm that.

Fcp presents them as an insurance company. But I do not believe that either.

No idea if I want to be part of something that I do not trust 100%.

Last edited:
Well,I did send the documents they needed to send the contract and sign it,and guess what? No one send any contract!
I did send an e mail to them again and what they said?

I kept mailing but Monday was a holiday,i mailed yesterday too nothing,i try today too but still...nothing

Attachments

• E2980963-1AF0-448E-BC1F-7D7F7E922950.jpeg
    E2980963-1AF0-448E-BC1F-7D7F7E922950.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 40
Can anyone say ,in Ukraine which Bank u gonna use for Wire Transfer ,I have under 10k . I asked Ad Kees mb it possible diff way ,for my small sum ...like Western Union. He says discuss about it on Skype.

Well,I did send the documents they needed to send the contract and sign it,and guess what? No one send any contract!
I did send an e mail to them again and what they said?

I kept mailing but Monday was a holiday,i mailed yesterday too nothing,i try today too but still...nothing
Ad Kees said that they will contact everyone on Monday.

I'm in the same situation more than 34k stucked and no answers from anyone (Quadrant, Kees, ... or any other Choice Bank criminal) ...

Really disappointed about no infos, no news nothing of nothing ...

Yeah i sent my request in skype yesterday to Rob Anderson...nothing..nobody answer nowhere to me..i am also dissapointed and seems they dont answer for large.. big ammounts.Awfull

GUYS I HAVE SAME SITUTION WITH MY FUNDS ON FIRSTCHOICEPAY WHICH STUCK IT ON MY ACCOUNT...who have really reposnsiility of our funds there??what will happen with our funds if firstchociepay will close down and how we can prove we have money on their accounts???that insane!!

Status
Not open for further replies.