AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Russia, i will wait few days, mb week so all will be clear and i will get all availiable options. As for me, i don't wanna transferring funds to our local banks - they can ask about that money, and that's not clear legal so i prefer to find something like FCP.
how much u have stuck on ?

Anyone got the same? Good afternoon Evgeniy,

We look forward to getting your agreed-upon payment to you quickly and require the following information to complete the transfer:

• A color copy of your valid passport
  • Bank account number
  • Wire instructions

Once we receive this information we will send you the contract for your signature and the funds will be submitted for wire to you.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Karen Baum

Assistant Vice President, Client Services

Choice Bank Ltd

Paradise Point Building

Corner Hutson Street and Marine
i didnt receive such of mail, strange!

An investment company does not offer a proposal to individual customers of a company. Investments are made with shareholders and customers are never involved.
It is a strange procedure and I am glad that the lawyer of LoonaVision can confirm that.

Fcp presents them as an insurance company. But I do not believe that either.

No idea if I want to be part of something that I do not trust 100%.
http://www.quadrantmgt.com/opportunities.php

Seems they are investment company indeed. Either they deal with us personaly or over rob, it looks like there is no big difference.
P.s. as some company who worths bilions, they have amateur website from 90' haha

it is very confuse!i talked with FCP support yesterday so that guy told will be update the time like in 2 days with all FCP holders!just now i went again to FCP support to talk... just about to check if will get another answer .so another guy FCP support told the same wait for update in about 2 days.then i asked about all these proposes 70% and that everyone getting calls about deals...but he said me dont accept any proposes we dont know nothing about it .wait for our updates you will receive email from FCP

I have just got reply from leupay and n26.
Leupay does support usd payment but not at the moment since they are in a middle of changing the bank and n26 said i could receive from us but only in euro.(if im from country they support).
So nothing again...it seems that new bank laws about sepa and euro affects every virtual and real bank in europe...

Hi.For wire transfer there is no limits( in our banks)U can get even 100000k.I found more loyal bank ,that might wont ask 100 documents.I keep my fingers crossed.
In what currency u sent them ur IBAN account ?In ur local coin or u made an usd account and sent them?Ty

I have less than 10k stuck on choice bank and Kees told me 2 days ago I should receive info yesterday. Nothing arrived so this morning I wrote him again and he told me they have some technical difficulties and I will receive info within monday and then I have to resend the info they will ak me and they will start to wire money.Let's wait.Again.

I can't understand Payoneer (FCP) and Choice Bank with this situation...

Making millions and millions probably billions in almost 10 years in this industry and Payoneer continouing the business with CosmoPayment
(I know some of you just can't believe this obvious thing or just don't want to....but COSMOPAYMENT IT REALLY IS PAYONEER'S...just open your eyes!!!) and still wants 30% of our hard work... they already have their pockets extra-full!

They stiffed their fat bellys with our money for years and years and when their business stoped by the authorities they just said...wtf let's steal them 30% and make them sign for this like they are happy with 70% (we could get nothing no?)...

Stealing 30% or more from houndred of thousands of people will be their curse... Some people when suffering will give shockwaves to the people that are fucking with them!

It's ok, just money... go father boys, buy from my money an S-class coupe.... from others money buy mansions on Monte Carlo or buy a permanent luxury location in the ground!

Men, just behind of a PC... if I could have a meeting with one of this CEO's of this companies I would definetly go to jail but I would go to jail with a smile on my face and so much satisfaction!

Have a great life insatiable pigs! :finger:

And I know that people without money stuck in Payoneer-FCP will disapprove me, but they just don't know the feeling... people in same situation are feeling me I know that
And if we can unite I am sure we can make a difference and at least get what is ours without conditions and negotiations!

:wait:

Making millions and millions probably billions in almost 10 years in this industry and Payoneer continouing the business with CosmoPayment
(I know some of you just can't believe this obvious thing or just don't want to....but COSMOPAYMENT IT REALLY IS PAYONEER'S...just open your eyes!!!) and still wants 30% of our hard work... they already have their pockets extra-full!

They stiffed their fat bellys with our money for years and years and when their business stoped by the authorities they just said...wtf let's steal them 30% and make them sign for this like they are happy with 70% (we could get nothing no?)...

Stealing 30% or more from houndred of thousands of people will be their curse... Some people when suffering will give shockwaves to the people that are fucking with them!

It's ok, just money... go father boys, buy from my money an S-class coupe.... from others money buy mansions on Monte Carlo or buy a permanent luxury location in the ground!

Men, just behind of a PC... if I could have a meeting with one of this CEO's of this companies I would definetly go to jail but I would go to jail with a smile on my face and so much satisfaction!

And I know that people without money stuck in Payoneer-FCP will disapprove me, but they just don't know the feeling... people in same situation are feeling me I know that
And if we can unite I am sure we can make a difference and at least get what is ours without conditions and negotiations!

sorry but there no any official info about 70% yet , im not sure if we will even receive this offer ,who knows..i havent any mail about that still...will they back money actually to us or just dissapear.not even say a word...

sorry but there no any official info about 70% yet , im not sure if we will even receive this offer ,who knows..i havent any mail about that still...will they back money actually to us or just dissapear.not even say a word...
You never got an email from Choice Bank regarding your account?

If you have less money you talk with phase2 and probably get all your funds, but if you have more money you talk with randerson and serious money with quadrant... and in this two situations you get 70% or wait until the banks revives... if...

If you have less money you talk with phase2 and probably get all your funds, but if you have more money you talk with randerson and serious money with quadrant... and in this two situations you get 70% or wait until the banks revives... if...
28 k with who should i talk in this case? can you give me please mail to send to them ! thank you

Do not blame Choice.... FBI confistacted 30% of their assets and they can only give you back what is left. In fact it is you guys doing shady businesses who brought FCP into trouble.

There has been no hard evidence or facts backing Cosmo payment being part of psyoneer just to clarify. That is only a rumour.

Finally this Quadrant called me yesterday..About this 70% they offer...He told me this for people in a very bad situation pfff.. whom need to get money immadiately .but also he told me you can get 100% i am sure! if you can just wait .. as we do an update during 3 weeks and after 31 of june you can get and 100% .God everyone do updates!!I dont know actually what to do and in what to believe...but i guess just wait for to see if people will get 70% at first.interesting are too many people agreed for 70% ?!also need to see how all those documents will look for a bank info so i hope peope will give here news if they will get this 70% and how all look !! in my country also need topay 20% taxes from those money!so if i will agree for 70% then pay 20% taxes.too many grabssss

sorry if i miss this information but can chociebank send our funds to epayservise or similar system?

Finally this Quadrant called me yesterday..About this 70% they offer...He told me this for people in a very bad situation pfff.. whom need to get money immadiately .but also he told me you can get 100% i am sure! if you can just wait .. as we do an update during 3 weeks and after 31 of june you can get and 100% .God everyone do updates!!I dont know actually what to do and in what to believe...but i guess just wait for to see if people will get 70% at first.interesting are too many people agreed for 70% ?!also need to see how all those documents will look for a bank info so i hope peope will give here news if they will get this 70% and how all look !! in my country also need topay 20% taxes from those money!so if i will agree for 70% then pay 20% taxes.too many grabssss
good news he called you..but it is insane they will send full amount to our country bank account..how we will explain about this money and etc..no idea at all

Status
Not open for further replies.