AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lack of communication from Fcp. When we call to the Fcp support, they don't know Ad Kees or Rob Anderson. So it is possible that they are scammers with hidden phone numbers who have access to our data in some way. Now they ask our id and soon we have to place a signature on a contract. I'm not crazy.

There is a lack of communication from Fcp. When we call to the Fcp support, they don't know Ad Kees or Rob Anderson. So it is possible that they are scammers with hidden phone numbers who have access to our data in some way. Now they ask our id and soon we have to place a signature on a contract. I'm not crazy.
Let me ask you something. If you were about to send a wire transfer, would you at least validate the identity of the receiver and ownership of a bank account? I know that I was requested for this for small amounts on the local level.

You got it.... they are however not scammers but FBI special agents trying to figure out who you really are... coz they cannot just catch you using a database from an offshore bank - someone might have copied your passport and opened the account in your name, who knows? So they are trying to involve you into conversation, give them more data and finally localize and arrest you. Don't be naive man..... Alone the fact that suddenly some new faces / names appear and claim to be from Choicebank however you never heard anything from these guys should make you very suspicious about that. The prior workers of Choice were already arrested and opted for cooperating with the authorities that will put them out of the jail if they "deliver" the clients. That is what is....

Last year I won the lottery in Nigeria. The king of Nigeria asked my id and bank statement to wire $ 5 million.

For us, Ad Kees and Rob Anderson are also strangers. Why can we trust them? I do not send this private information to strangers. I do business with Fcp and not Ad Kees, Rob Anderson and that investment company.

There is nobody who works for FirstChoicePay (and you neither) who wants to confirm whether that deal is reliable. So it is probably not...

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Last year I won the lottery in Nigeria. The king of Nigeria asked my id and bank statement to wire $ 5 million.

For us, Ad Kees and Rob Anderson are also strangers. Why can we trust them? I do not send this private information to strangers. I do business with Fcp and not Ad Kees, Rob Anderson and that investment company.

There is no one and neither are you, who wants to confirm whether that deal is reliable. So it is probably not...
Did the king of Nigeria tell you to use a prepaid card as if it was a bank account? Let’s lay our burdens down.

Let me ask you something. If you were about to send a wire transfer, would you at least validate the identity of the receiver and ownership of a bank account? I know that I was requested for this for small amounts on the local level.
why firstchoicepay never help us never make oficial info never try to explain things??they have responsibility of all us!!! what is wrong with it company?

There is nobody who works for FirstChoicePay (and you neither) who wants to confirm whether that deal is reliable. So it is probably not...
so does it mean we need contact only FCP in our sitution?As Kee they asked me too scan passport and etc..i shouldnt bealive them?

Did the king of Nigeria tell you to use a prepaid card as if it was a bank account? Let’s lay our burdens down.
Dan i swear you are totally right...

With this you said it all...

We should not let our money in Payoneers hands from the begining...i feel like an idiot now and I feel that it is a possibility to loose it all...

Now when I am thinking what I did I am shocked for my decision...

But all this money are in Choice Bank and Payoneer hands...
(I am sure they are dealing everything togheter even though FCP says the opposite)
And do you think it is normal just because we were naive to steal our hard work money?

This is a sad story with a very probably tragic end...

why firstchoicepay never help us never make oficial info never try to explain things??they have responsibility of all us!!! what is wrong with it company?

so does it mean we need contact only FCP in our sitution?As Kee they asked me too scan passport and etc..i shouldnt bealive them?
Jessy Ya Znayu. What are you asked to provide?

It would not be a problem i think if they are requesting only personal data...so worst it could happend will be nothing to happen. The part that im worried is contract with signature which must be done before transfer. So, what if we give them signature and then no money comes?! :/
But i think this theory is less likely after all...
Fcp told me at the biggining that they submited all virtual balances to choice bank individually...case by case.

They are not strangers..you can find their emails on choice Bank site too, and fcp sent you an email few weeks ago redirecting you to phase2@choicebank . After I wrote here I got reply from add kees and Rob

So they are legit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180601-230435_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20180601-230435_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    523.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Helpful!
Reactions: a_haze420

You may not trust them if you dont want to. Nobody force you to do this. But if you want to get your money back, you use all the options for this. And I do not think that your data is necessary for someone (Ad Kees) for personal purposes. You are not so much a famous person that you are worried that your data will be misused. Just descend from heaven to earth, and follow the instructions that are provided to you. You are a pawn in this situation and nothing depends on you here. If you want to get your money, you have to play by their rules, and put your opinion in your ass.

You got it.... they are however not scammers but FBI special agents trying to figure out who you really are... coz they cannot just catch you using a database from an offshore bank - someone might have copied your passport and opened the account in your name, who knows? So they are trying to involve you into conversation, give them more data and finally localize and arrest you. Don't be naive man..... Alone the fact that suddenly some new faces / names appear and claim to be from Choicebank however you never heard anything from these guys should make you very suspicious about that. The prior workers of Choice were already arrested and opted for cooperating with the authorities that will put them out of the jail if they "deliver" the clients. That is what is....
Dude...deliver what?
We are performers not dealers....
Just show something solid with links and everything, you are talking nonsense...
And they can localize you just by asking a proof of residency...they don t need passports...

Reactions: jessy
Dude...deliver what?
We are performers not dealers....
Just show something solid with links and everything, you are talking nonsense...
And they can localize you just by asking a proof of residency...they don t need passports...
To be honest, I think that he's right. FBI is ad kees. They inserted a micro chip in his hand and now FBI can see what we are talking with kees on whatsapp.
Plus, I heard that some users with frozen funds are spied by some little green "humans" with big eyes.
I think we should give up.

i need that some information also..which bank at Evgenij.now like every bank with so fin monitoring and will ask many info

Completely agree. There should have been communication from fcp like "dear fcp customer, you will be contacted by (person x) of company y soon" plus some agreement to transfer personal data from fcp to whatever company takes over from there. Seriously, in any other business situation I'd totally advise not to take any offer by any company else than the company I have a contract with, which would fcp and not choice bank or some insurance company.

In this specific situation however alternatives are slim to just non existent for a lack of clear communication.

So @Dan Epstein you consider it is our fault because we trusted Firstchoice/Payoneer?
Even though now FCP keeps telling everyone that it is the banks fault not theirs...

So @Dan Epstein you consider it is our fault because we trusted Firstchoice/Payoneer?
Even though now FCP keeps telling everyone that it is the banks fault not theirs...
I think you mistook me for someone who tries to hide, or look for a pretext. What I wish us to focus on, is the resolution of this saga. I don't mind if you will all have a party later and us me as a Piñata, the aim is that you will get your funds. Who'm ever you will ever trust, distrust, or roast later is of a lesser priority if you ask me.
Do you think that I don't feel mislead, or angry by all this?
My feelings of personal disappointment, or disillusion will not help anyone get their funds back, or me to find a new home. My suggestions on interacting directly with Choice Bank on the other hand, do seem to lead more than one user to get one step closer to resolving this. I don't expect a support representative with any payment company, and at the moment with most web cam sites as well, to have the same rapport and understanding I have have with models and affiliates, so expecting a support representative to be a PR expert is also far fetched.
We have a responsibility to bring this to an end, the fault factor is way too elusive and subject to interpretations.
Monday is coming up, and I am looking forward for a positive update from you.

Does anyone know why they can’t send money on payoneer or paxum account t and only on local bank?
Im trying to figure it out and still have no clue. Choice was able to pay to paxum, to payoneer, to firstchoicepay in past. What happened right now? Why they can’t now?
I talked to my bank and clearly they said if provided documents are good enough we accept the transfer, if not then we send it back.
So, what if documents are not good enough for my bank, how will I be able to get those money back?

Because of the same reason like most of the rest of online banks: they can only receive it in euros and because some bank laws they cannot or wont convert it in euros before transfer.
Its waste of time to blame anyone or ourselves now for situation.nowadays we should not trust any bank institution...they fall so often and take everything...and yet we will always keep something there...and i believe we didnt stuck our money at fcp because we trusted them too much, rather we all had some reasons why we werent withrawing everything...

• Helpful!
Reactions: LoonaVision
Fuck that... i am sure you ll find a way in receiving your funds, even if you ll pay a part to your country... i am worried that they won t send anything and i ll go in belize to protest on a bridge :)

Does anyone know why they can’t send money on payoneer or paxum account t and only on local bank?
Im trying to figure it out and still have no clue. Choice was able to pay to paxum, to payoneer, to firstchoicepay in past. What happened right now? Why they can’t now?
I talked to my bank and clearly they said if provided documents are good enough we accept the transfer, if not then we send it back.
So, what if documents are not good enough for my bank, how will I be able to get those money back?
Hey , no they cant payoneer or parum...he answered to me for same question like that :
A wire transfer is the only way to do this. We have been looking into other options but those are impossible since we have to comply with rules and regulations.

Best regards,

so i have same problems with my local bank as well...

• Helpful!
Reactions: LoonaVision
Hi everyone, I emailed Ad Kees yesterday after receiving no reply from Karin Baum, asking for his help with my frozen FCP funds. I received two replies from him today, both saying much the same thing. The gyst of them is that in return for a completed form and proof of ID I will receive all of my funds direct to my bank account. I have a lot of money held in FCP so this is not one of the small amounts being paid out. I hope and pray that this is genuine and I'll hardly sleep the next nights until I actually receive my money. See the attached screenshots that I received today (3rd Jun).

Has anyone else received the same emails?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 18.27.19.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 18.27.19.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 18.24.21.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 18.24.21.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 71
Hi everyone, I emailed Ad Kees yesterday after receiving no reply from Karin Baum, asking for his help with my frozen FCP funds. I received two replies from him today, both saying much the same thing. The gyst of them is that in return for a completed form and proof of ID I will receive all of my funds direct to my bank account. I have a lot of money held in FCP so this is not one of the small amounts being paid out. I hope and pray that this is genuine and I'll hardly sleep the next nights until I actually receive my money. See the attached screenshots that I received today (3rd Jun).

Did they send form for you? how does it look like?

I think you should hope for the best and expect the worst. Depending on your bank, I don't think there is a particular criteria for what is good enough documentation. A lot of it depends on your relationship to the bank. There is still a huge human element to this. A different clerk on a different day may allow a wire transfer to go through while another may not. If you have a bank account that can accept this wire transfer, the thing to worry now is having the transfer made, not whether the bank will accept it.

So I got some information about Quadrant which I will leave here for the benefit of this forum:

Based on my conversation with Weston Quasha, who is listed as a Principal at Quadrant Management, the company was brought in to help restructure Choice Bank and get them through this crisis. They are not dedicated specifically to handling higher value virtual accounts as many here have speculated. Incidentally, the CEO of Quadrant is Alan Quasha. I am not sure of his relationship to Weston.

Here are some highlights of my conversation:
  • Choice Bank has about 300,000 virtual accounts
  • The 70% offer is solely for people who wanted to have their money returned quickly. That money won't come directly from the bank but from an insurance company Quadrant has employed. The documents required are for KYC (know your customer) I know people have questioned why they need to send documentation when they didn't before. This insurance company does not have a relationship with you and it's normal due diligence to do this before doing any business with you, especially since they have to transfer over a lot of money
  • Quadrant is using this insurance company because they don't want to be forced to sell the bank's illiquid assets at low prices. Things like mortgages and various securities cannot be unloaded at a good price if they have to do it instantly
  • After the complete end of the Mastercard program on June 30th, the bank will actually free up more assets. I asked him why this is the case when all the money needed is known since these accounts can't be loaded. He didn't specify details but he made it seem like the bank will actually gain some liquidity after the program ends
  • There will be an update about the bank's situation sometime in late June
  • People were not separated into 3 groups to indicate they will get back different percentages. The large accounts cover a huge portion of all the frozen accounts so those people get calls from Quadrant for extra attention. I believe only those huge accounts get the insurance offer if they requested it.
  • I don't know if smaller accounts will get 100% returned quicker since I didn't ask
  • The bank may go bankrupt. I asked whether the bank going bankrupt would be more risks to the frozen funds. He didn't have an answer besides the fact that Belize isn't the US so the laws are different
  • He talks to Ad Kees daily
  • Like Ad Kees, he says the goal is to return 100%.
  • He could not provide a guess on when funds will be returned in full. So wait for updates

A lot of info but basicly nothing new. The part that worry me the most is that end of jun and beggining of july. They have to unfreeze the funds and yet they donot deny they may go bankropth and will not have enough money for all. If that happend i donot know if there will be something to wait for...someone correct me if im wrong, but i believe if someone go bankropth that is the final end ?
I personaly wouldnt mind to wait even a year if i could know i will get it all for sure...

Reactions: jessy
A lot of info but basicly nothing new. The part that worry me the most is that end of jun and beggining of july. They have to unfreeze the funds and yet they donot deny they may go bankropth and will not have enough money for all. If that happend i donot know if there will be something to wait for...someone correct me if im wrong, but i believe if someone go bankropth that is the final end ?
I personaly wouldnt mind to wait even a year if i could know i will get it all for sure...
I believe they won't go bankrupt - cheers for those who accepted 70%! They will use the other 30% to pay others..

Status
Not open for further replies.