AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i'm so glad that we have this almost 100 thread.
This thread here is the only place on the internet where we are getting news in realtime.
It's the most up to date.

I'm sure If this forum hadn't existed i would go insane.
Thanks to all of you. One way or another we will make it to the end.
So let's cross our fingers.

Today I'm angry and I insulted a lot Mr Thompson, disappearead like a phantom.
He wrote me this, 11 days ago :
"Let me check with the transferring team as I haven’t received an update from them
Please note that it take a minimum of 3 days for wire to be process.
Which after an additional 7 days until it hits your account"

After this,the silence. Where is he ?

Today I'm angry and I insulted a lot Mr Thompson, disappearead like a phantom.
He wrote me this, 11 days ago :
"Let me check with the transferring team as I haven’t received an update from them
Please note that it take a minimum of 3 days for wire to be process.
Which after an additional 7 days until it hits your account"

After this,the silence. Where is he ?
Dude... it s useless...

It s just about them!

Dude... it s useless...

It s just about them!

It's better to insults and menace them everyday instead stay in silence.I cannot shut up.
I contacted all, general mail, Thompson,Baum etc...
Only I saved today it's Kees because I've already spoke with him.

...We'll take it in the ass, I think, and without Vaseline......all this matter sounds as Epassporte of 2010 or 2011....In that occasion Epassporte card was connected to VISA and VISA erased the license to Epassporte. I believe that nobody was never refund in that other shit. Personally, I lost there few money, only 100 usd aproximatly

If my money will be gone, I will go in Belize and even if I’ll die there, I won’t leave Choice Bank or, if the case, the Central Bank without my money! I really can’t understand why they need more and more time... so depressing!

...We'll take it in the ass, I think, and without Vaseline......all this matter sounds as Epassporte of 2010 or 2011....In that occasion Epassporte card was connected to VISA and VISA erased the license to Epassporte. I believe that nobody was never refund in that other shit. Personally, I lost there few money, only 100 usd aproximatly
As far as I know the situation with Epassporte is different from Choice Bank. Epassporte was not owned by a bank, much like Paxum. Thus it was not regulated and protected by Central Bank. So I think Choice Bank situation is different.

Thoughts in my head;:
I have a feeling that if government was going to approve transfers, they would do it long time ago.
As far as I understood, wires were not even sent yet, because no permission from government.
Today is 20th of June, what’s the point to go for 70 percent if 10th of July they unfreeze accounts for everyone?
Yeah, I know there is still no way for us to get money since we are not Clients of bank but you got my vision of things happening.

I have sent them paxums information for wire in EUR. Lets see.
At the time when they said will send the wire in USD i gave them an USD account information !Now with this changes i need send them an Euros account info?What did u do ,the ones that sent info in USD? Ty

i think best way to get lawyer who will ha lawsuits with them ,
At the time when they said will send the wire in USD i gave them an USD account information !Now with this changes i need send them an Euros account info?What did u do ,the ones that sent info in USD? Ty
same sitution but i will resend new form because for euro transfer we need provide another bank so you maybe should send new one also like me

Hi everyone, sorry for offtopic, but does anyone know if it"s possible to do a usd transfer from my epayments acc to the FCP card , which expires on the 30th of June? I know they said cards can not accept any payments , but I was able to receive chargebacks from internet shopping on it. Or is it different , cos I was charged back the money which was originally stored on this card?

]
Thoughts in my head;:
I have a feeling that if government was going to approve transfers, they would do it long time ago.
As far as I understood, wires were not even sent yet, because no permission from government.
Today is 20th of June, what’s the point to go for 70 percent if 10th of July they unfreeze accounts for everyone?
Yeah, I know there is still no way for us to get money since we are not Clients of bank but you got my vision of things happening.
I think we all have to ask the Central Bank if Ad Kees is telling the truth or not since he pointed the blame on them for the delayed transfers. The Central Bank email address is: customer.reports@centralbank.org.biz

hi! Paxum or Paxum Bank info?
I still can't figure it out, they said "no paxum or epayments" for transfers, but Paxum Bank is allright? Going to create an account there...
Paxum, not paxum bank. They give bank account details with IBAN. So, Choice will not send wire to paxum account directly, it will do it to the bank account with my name.

The Central Bank does not know about those wire transfers. Choice Bank must present them their plans. Plans how they tackle the current crisis and how they will address this in the future. If Central Bank agrees, Choice Bank will have access again and can send those wire transfers.

It is not that Choice Bank asks to Central Bank: "Hey, we want to do a wire transfer, is that okay for you, Central Bank?".

The Central Bank does not know about those wire transfers. Choice Bank must present them their plans. Plans how they tackle the current crisis and how they will address this in the future. If Central Bank agrees, Choice Bank will have access again and can send those wire transfers.

It is not that Choice Bank asks to Central Bank: "Hey, we want to do a wire transfer, is that okay for you, Central Bank?".
Thats my point. Ad Kees was saying that the bank needs Central Bank approval for the bank to start reopening and thus can send out the funds. Now we need to ask the Central Bank to know if he is telling the truth or just made false statements to keep us calm so they can keep delaying indefinitely by placing the blame on the so called Central Bank approval.

The Central Bank won’t disclose to much information! -just general info and that they are working diligently with Choice Bank

It is just about if you want to believe him or not!

Asked to firstchoicepay, Karen Baum, Ryan Thompson , only reply from FCP trought Ad Kees. He's telling the same everyday, they need to wait central bank ok to do the wires.
All the others don't give me any response.
If my money will be gone, I will go in Belize and even if I’ll die there, I won’t leave Choice Bank or, if the case, the Central Bank without my money! I really can’t understand why they need more and more time... so depressing!
You told me to be quiet and not insult them, now u wanna go to Belize to get your money.
We can put now 100 usd each and pay one that goes Belize to speak directly with them and discover something more.
I'm too far from Belize ,I'm thinking to go to Spain to get in touch with Ad kees.

I didn't tell them this is paxum. I just sent them banking details which paxum gived to me.

They don't know how Paxum works. Paxum doesn't offer that option for that long either. Hopefully Paxum will accept the money. Do you have less than $ 10k?

Asked to firstchoicepay, Karen Baum, Ryan Thompson , only reply from FCP trought Ad Kees. He's telling the same everyday, they need to wait central bank ok to do the wires.
All the others don't give me any response.

You told me to be quiet and not insult them, now u wanna go to Belize to get your money.
We can put now 100 usd each and pay one that goes Belize to speak directly with them and discover something more.
I'm too far from Belize ,I'm thinking to go to Spain to get in touch with Ad kees.
I am chill for now!
I am sure that by insulting them you can’t get more from them!
Maybe insisting it is a good idea though...
I’ll just wait until 9th of July and if their result is not the one that I seek, I will buy an airplane ticket and go there!

Have you all received a form to fill in your account information for the wire transfer? I'm still waiting for it. I didn't accept that 70% deal. If paxum works, I'll go for it.

Last edited:
Have you all received a form to fill in your account information for the wire transfer? I'm still waiting for it. I didn't accept that 70% deal.
I received it when they first started sending them out. I keep seeing you guys talking about a deal. I never accepted or know about any deal from them. BTW i have about 7k.

Status
Not open for further replies.