AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't know how Paxum works. Paxum doesn't offer that option for that long either. Hopefully Paxum will accept the money. Do you have less than $ 10k?
Paxum allows to add funds by wire transfer. For this purpose it provides us whith IBAN nuber. That is all we need. There is no difference to the Choice bank if that IBAN was provided by paxum or my national bank.

When they said that no paxum. I think they meant they can't send those money whith internal paxum transfer (p2p) like CB do. But in this case they simly do wire transfer and no mater for them who provide this service.
I have little more than 10k but less than 15

Paxum allows to add funds by wire transfer. For this purpose it provides us whith IBAN nuber. That is all we need. There is no difference to the Choice bank if that IBAN was provided by paxum or my national bank.

When they said that no paxum. I think they meant they can't send those money whith internal paxum transfer (p2p) like CB do. But in this case they simly do wire transfer and no mater for them who provide this service.
Can you please check online (using the IBAN they provided to you) which bank they are using? Then you/I can just ask Choice if it is possible to wire to respective bank, which I assume is not a “real” bank but more likely something like Wirecard. That should still work though.

Have you all received a form to fill in your account information for the wire transfer? I'm still waiting for it. I didn't accept that 70% deal. If paxum works, I'll go for it.

hello.. i havent received any form to fill. i didnt call on that phone number a few wekes ago.. i wasnt in europe and available.. so i didnt spoke at the phone for them to propose me 70%

i have 56k

hello.. i havent received any form to fill. i didnt call on that phone number a few wekes ago.. i wasnt in europe and available.. so i didnt spoke at the phone for them to propose me 70%

i have 56k
Send an email to Ad Kees or call him.
He is answering via email and call

Send an email to Ad Kees or call him.
He is answering via email and call
i sent ad kees email and he answered me on 12 may
"
I am currently at my desk and I was to discuss this matter with you. However: in a few days we will be able to announce reopening of the bank, so this will be over pretty soon. There were some other solutions in place, which no longer make sense at this time.

Best regards,
"

Can you please check online (using the IBAN they provided to you) which bank they are using? Then you/I can just ask Choice if it is possible to wire to respective bank, which I assume is not a “real” bank but more likely something like Wirecard. That should still work though.
that is exactly wirecard bank
Question is - if it is sharing tax information with other countries? Someone in topic said, that paxum bank (not paxum), as any online bank, is sharing that info. But if wirecard does?

Hey SOSKALOLKA11, you're the first person to write on page 100!
Compliments!
You have won a two-night stay in the best hotel in Belize.
Roundtrip travel by plane (in business class), transfers, lunches, breakfasts, dinners, spirits and travel taxes of course ALL at your expense!
Take advantage now!
It's a wonderful and exclusive promotion offered by Payoneer / ChoiceBank / FirstChoicePay to all its loyal (as they are totally scammed!) Customers!
Enjoy it!

upload_2018-6-20_20-37-10.png

I received it when they first started sending them out. I keep seeing you guys talking about a deal. I never accepted or know about any deal from them. BTW i have about 7k.
I guess they offered "the deal" to those with bigger sums (like to me - 37k) Smaller sums must be transfered fully and primarly

that is exactly wirecard bank
Question is - if it is sharing tax information with other countries? Someone in topic said, that paxum bank (not paxum), as any online bank, is sharing that info. But if wirecard does?
Wirecard is based in Germany so they probably do share the tax info. However, it is probably easier to receive large amounts to Paxum (since they used to do business with Choice themselves) than it would be to your local bank. From Paxum you could just transfer it little by little to your bank account and pay the taxes.

Today i spoke with Ad Kees again and asked him if i didnt get any settlement,sign no doccument,that means i will get 100% of my money? And he told me this >

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-20-22-03-23-513_com.google.android.gm.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-20-22-03-23-513_com.google.android.gm.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 91
Wirecard is based in Germany so they probably do share the tax info.

I doubt because it's a virtual iban. All the money go to the account of Paxum. You do not have an account with that bank. The bank also has no papers or signature from you.

Banks do not really share tax information. They share the balance of your account at the end of the year with your country. For that they also need your tin number. If Paxum does not ask you that tin number, you can assume that they don't share.

Reactions: Keanu
Today i spoke with Ad Kees again and asked him if i didnt get any settlement,sign no doccument,that means i will get 100% of my money? And he told me this >

I doubt whether that deal with that insurance company still exists now that the Central Bank has taken over. Has anyone accepted the deal and received papers to sign?

I doubt whether that deal with that insurance company still exists now that the Central Bank has taken over. Has anyone accepted the deal and received papers to sign?
I did accepted the deal. They sent me information to wire transfer 3 weeks ago. I sent them back my document and bank account. After that nothing happen, no papers to sign .

people, i sent them filled in form, they accepted in. There is no IBAN mentioned in the form. Now they want IBAN. But my country is not in EU and IBAN does not exist here. any one else have this issue?

I did accepted the deal. They sent me information to wire transfer 3 weeks ago. I sent them back my document and bank account. After that nothing happen, no papers to sign .
I accepted the deal for 70% too.But when o send my info for wire transfer,Karen stopped responding.So yesterday i mentioned to Add that i sign nothing and he told me,i will have access to my full ammount.

Karen, Thompson don't reply to me anymore. Only Kees reply with the same words everyday. Today I menaced all (bank, government, firstchoice, payoneer) I hope in a reply.
If they will be in Italy sure I should destroyed them already.

I think our money are gone away.
We should organize and send one people to Choice bank to ask. Another one to Spain to talk with Ad Kees face to face.
Don't wait anymore.IMHO

i sent ad kees email and he answered me on 12 may
"
I am currently at my desk and I was to discuss this matter with you. However: in a few days we will be able to announce reopening of the bank, so this will be over pretty soon. There were some other solutions in place, which no longer make sense at this time.

Best regards,
"

So you haven't received any form afterwards? They don't know your iban?

The point of the situation is to know if Ad Kees tells the truth or not.
He replied to every mail I sent him ( a lot ) telling me the same answer.
I haven't good sensation on my money.

The point of the situation is to know if Ad Kees tells the truth or not.
He replied to every mail I sent him ( a lot ) telling me the same answer.
I haven't good sensation on my money.

Feel you maybe "this sensation"?

fregatura.jpg

Translate: Oh my God! I have a midge in my eye!

• Funny!
Reactions: mrfunk
After tons of insults and around 15 mail today Mr Thompson reply after 8 days of silence.
"Hi **********,
I believe Mr. Ad Kees has contacted you on Tuesday and today in regards to your below query.
Attached are his responses once more which reiterate that we are working diligently and waiting on the Central Bank to move forward.
Regards"

Same reply as Mr Kees. I give the util tomorrow then I'll move forward in other directions.

people, i sent them filled in form, they accepted in. There is no IBAN mentioned in the form. Now they want IBAN. But my country is not in EU and IBAN does not exist here. any one else have this issue?
oh well i ve panicked too fast. it s fine without IBAN they said

It was already posted, I sent to Ad Kees and he told me don't worry, he's working to solve the situation.
I can't trust him and them anymore.

After a month of email, phone calls and useless messages i return here,
i've more than 35k stucked in Choice Bank and Ad Kees give me ALWAYS vague answers aboput terms and dates i will receive my refund.

I've many doubts about him but a only certainty: they are criminals :)

In the call he assured me that in few days I should have received an email from Karen Baum about some documents to sign to have my refund: NO ANSWERS
In the call he told me about an insurance company to have money back, so I asked the name of this insurance company: NO ANSWERS

... i have a very bad feeling about our money :(

I wrote here several times, we have to join together and proceed with decision.
Trought e-mails we don't solve the situation.
Somebody that speaks english very well pls call Kees or Thompson and insult them. I tried to do but it's difficult for me that's not my language. We have to put pressure on them or they will sleep well.We have to create terror in their lives.

I wrote here several times, we have to join together and proceed with decision.
Trought e-mails we don't solve the situation.
Somebody that speaks english very well pls call Kees or Thompson and insult them. I tried to do but it's difficult for me that's not my language. We have to put pressure on them or they will sleep well.We have to create terror in their lives.
I don't think the 'insult' way will be the right way.

We can join a legal action together, this for sure, I'm moving with my lawyer that told me they are totally out of any law.
There are clear international bank laws that they are not respecting, first of all transparency about the situation.

Btw i see your avata is wrote in italina, i'm italian too ...

Status
Not open for further replies.