AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all,
We are a group of people which are in the same situation as all of you around here.
In the last 2 weeks we were looking for an attorney from Belize to represent us, since it seems that there are no answers from Choice Bank anymore.
We found someone who is quite professional and we are willing to go forward with them. This is thier answer and I am waiting an opinion from whoever is interested.
I do believe that it is a opportunity and we have nothing to lose. Here is the email that I received:View attachment 77017

This is all well and good, but if I understand correctly,few, if any, have individual accounts at choice bank. Everything is held in one account belonging to FCP. They keep records of the individuals and how much belongs to them. So it seems to me that FCP should be the one to file suit against choice bank.

• Wat?!
Reactions: leaves
This is all well and good, but if I understand correctly,few, if any, have individual accounts at choice bank. Everything is held in one account belonging to FCP. They keep records of the individuals and how much belongs to them. So it seems to me that FCP should be the one to file suit against choice bank.
Choice Bank and Payoneer and Firstchoicepay are related at least with one director...maybe more!
So they won't sue eachother...

I will personally go in Belize and talk with a lawyer if nothing hapens before 10th of July...

And @Dan Epstein please don't make fun of desperate people... i really don't think you know how is to be robbed of 50k-100k-200k...
By the company that you represent and were you got your salary... a salary that was paid FROM OUR MONEY!!!

Please don't forget your first message posted here:
(And if you did forget it, here is a fresh new copy with your own words written... I believe now you wish you didn't write this right?)

Dan Epsteinfirstchoicepay.com (previously Payoneer)
Industry Representative
  • 16.jpg

• 8.gif

• 4.gif

• 7.gif

• 3.gif

• 6.gif
Hi everyone, these are indeed inconvenient times for us, myself included. There are literally tears in my eyes as I'm writing this.
The latest developments were not any process or a discussion that I was aware of, or participating in.
All existing funds on cards can be accessed at ease, there's no cause to withdraw all remaining funds from the cards at once, however there will be no additional payments loaded. This relates to prepaid cards.
Existing bank transfer services for selected sending websites, are still functional, as far as I know at the moment.
No one will be chasing their funds, and nobody's funds will be frozen. The service is ceasing in a manner that everyone will be able to find an alternative.

I would like to thank everyone in here for teaching me about the adult space, and its workers, which I've grown to love and respect.
With that being said, I am not going anywhere yet, each member in here will receive my assistance to the best extent of my knowledge, during and after the cease down if needed.
I am hopeful that within a few weeks, when all of this passes, I will find my way back into the adult space, as I feel that there's still a lot more I wish to give to all of you.
Feel free to reply, feel free to reach out, feel free to express any insight or grievance, I will be around here, as long as you will let me, even if not as an industry rep.

And @Dan Epstein please don't make fun of desperate people... i really don't think you know how is to be robbed of 50k-100k-200k...
By the company that you represent and were you got your salary... a salary that was paid FROM OUR MONEY!!!
I don't think he has made fun of anyone desperate, at most he has poked fun at himself by saying that he is inglorious, however the gallows humor might have been lost in translation. I have spent about two years on this forum and based on reading the posts that Dan has made during that time he has earned his salary.

I don't think he has made fun of anyone desperate, at most he has poked fun at himself by saying that he is inglorious, however the gallows humor might have been lost in translation. I have spent about two years on this forum and based on reading the posts that Dan has made during that time he has earned his salary.
And what about his first post here?
I don't think you know that every person from firstchoicepay customer care used exctly this kind of words and it has been almost 3 months and nothing.... WHY SO MANY LIES FROM THEM?

Reactions: Mell_B and jessy
And what about his first post here?
I don't think you know that every person from firstchoicepay customer care used exctly this kind of words and it has been almost 3 months and nothing.... WHY SO MANY LIES FROM THEM?
From the experience that I have from working in customer service myself it seems he wrote what he believed to be true at the time and he probably wrote more than his bosses would have wanted. Believe me when I tell you that people who work in customer service only know what they have been told from the people above them and that is what gets passed along to the customer. Why it didn't turn out to be true you will probably have to ask someone who is in a decision making position. I have no relation to First Choice Pay, Payoneer or Choice Bank whatsoever so I am about as qualified as a random passerby on the street to answer your question.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Chriss
Choice Bank and Payoneer and Firstchoicepay are related at least with one director...maybe more!

I will personally go in Belize and talk with a lawyer if nothing hapens before 10th of July...

(And if you did forget it, here is a fresh new copy with your own words written... I believe now you wish you didn't write this right?)

Industry Representative

• 16.jpg
    • 8.gif
    • 4.gif
    • 7.gif
    • 3.gif
    • 6.gif
Hi everyone, these are indeed inconvenient times for us, myself included. There are literally tears in my eyes as I'm writing this.
The latest developments were not any process or a discussion that I was aware of, or participating in.
All existing funds on cards can be accessed at ease, there's no cause to withdraw all remaining funds from the cards at once, however there will be no additional payments loaded. This relates to prepaid cards.
Existing bank transfer services for selected sending websites, are still functional, as far as I know at the moment.
No one will be chasing their funds, and nobody's funds will be frozen. The service is ceasing in a manner that everyone will be able to find an alternative.

I would like to thank everyone in here for teaching me about the adult space, and its workers, which I've grown to love and respect.
With that being said, I am not going anywhere yet, each member in here will receive my assistance to the best extent of my knowledge, during and after the cease down if needed.
I am hopeful that within a few weeks, when all of this passes, I will find my way back into the adult space, as I feel that there's still a lot more I wish to give to all of you.
Feel free to reply, feel free to reach out, feel free to express any insight or grievance, I will be around here, as long as you will let me, even if not as an industry rep.

Exact!
Dan Epstein is just a liar more than this theatrical company represented by the triptych FCP / Payoneer / Choice Bank.
Impossible to trust him, the other actors and those who made you disappear (already with a cold and calculated switch since Payoneer to FCP) several million dollars.
And his fucking irony will disappear when he or his company are sued, even before him expect it. There are already two lawyers, one in New York and one in Italy, who are taking care of everything, and soon the papers will pass to the federal judges.
The time to be teased is over, and in my humble opinion, the thieves always, at last, pay for it.

From the experience that I have from working in customer service myself it seems he wrote what he believed to be true at the time and he probably wrote more than his bosses would have wanted. Believe me when I tell you that people who work in customer service only know what they have been told from the people above them and that is what gets passed along to the customer. Why it didn't turn out to be true you will probably have to ask someone who is in a decision making position. I have no relation to First Choice Pay, Payoneer or Choice Bank whatsoever so I am about as qualified as a random passerby on the street to answer your question.

From my experience in customer service he communicated exactly what his bosses ordered him to communicate...

I cannot blame him for that, he is an employee of Firstchoicepay/Payoneer after all and has to do whatever his bosses say. Even more so in such a legally critical situation as the one that has been created now.

We are entering the final phase and it doesn't look good. Firstchoicepay refuses to give me an official statement of my funds there and now their email is not working for me anymore...

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Our negative reviews with Payoneer in trustpilot.com have been deleted due to complaints from Payoneer itself lol. Payoneer feel the heat i think this is the first time they do that to reviews in that site. I mentioned about their subsidiary companies FCP and Choice Bank with same owner Payoneer and Yuval Tal. My post and others get deleted.

So i think everybody have to attack Payoneer on trustpilot.com. Keep attacking them to pressure them. Keep posting again and again with different email address so trustpilot itself will realize there is something wrong with Payoneer and stopped deleting our reviews if Payoneer requested it.

I’m taking the higher ground, and higher path here. If insulting me makes you feel any better, cool by me. After handling AVN stars on Twitter and gaining their trust, I can deal with angry GFY dwellers. You are not helping anyone by latching at me, and that’s a fact. I’m waiting for an actual update from you, and to know that this chapter is finally closed.

Industry Representative

• 16.jpg
    • 8.gif
    • 4.gif
    • 7.gif
    • 3.gif
    • 6.gif

Thanks for editing my post, and for reminding me why I got slammed. Did you follow the further corrections? Looks like you are focusing your anger at me, while forgetting my position and circumstances, at the time. Sorry for being human, kind, and devoted to the people, despite the circumstances, and the fact that I gain nothing from this.

@Dan Epstein sorry for asking to you but I read Firstchoicepay and is it possible that I talked with a supervisor on FCP last evening and he doesn't know anything about Ad Kees, Ryan Thompson and all the group ? He told me he never heard about them and to ask them if I have problem with Choice bank. I've already told him that I contact these 2 above around 100 times and each time they replied with liar. So If a supervisor doesn't know anything about this case where does he lives ?
If you are at FCP can't u help us un-freezing our money ? we all put money on payoneer, now they moved to fcp and now they wash their hands giving the fault to Choice bank.
Try to help us if u can and u will be paid.
I'm only nervous and believe me it's better for all these stupids that I live in Italy because I've already kicked their asses several times.
Superman on the phone-wire or behid a pc, I wanna see face to face what they will do.

Thanks for editing my post, and for reminding me why I got slammed. Did you follow the further corrections? Looks like you are focusing your anger at me, while forgetting my position and circumstances, at the time. Sorry for being human, kind, and devoted to the people, despite the circumstances, and the fact that I gain nothing from this.
I didn t edit anything in your post!

You always take the blame for your collegues from FCP and everytime you say they are good persons and we should not atack, blame them, or talk dirty about them...but what are we talking about?
-You just lied to us once in the beggining... maybe dj_pyoneer is right and you just wanted to be "superman" for us and you really didn t know the sittuation for real..
What about the workers from Payoneer and FCP, those animals lied to us thousands of times!
They told us fairytales, a dude sweared on the phone that everything is right and I will soon get my money back!!!
And what do you think... THEY ARE STILL LYING US RIGHT NOW!
Payoneer is working just fine and FCP Global Transfer is still working just fine because every client was moved automatically to Payoneer Global Transfer...

So both Payoneer and FCP still running smooth and we lost everything...?!

DO YOU THINK THAT IS FAIR???!!!

Who do you expect me to blame if not you, not fcp, not Choice bank... i should just get over it and let my money in everyones hands but not in mine...
Whos to blame here Mr Dan?

I am curious what means "soon" or "shortly" for CB guys. First they said it will start the wire transffer on 4th june and now we are 3 weeks later and nothing. Those terms are used in every email but this i have this dilema....

I am curious what means "soon" or "shortly" for CB guys. First they said it will start the wire transffer on 4th june and now we are 3 weeks later and nothing. Those terms are used in every email but this i have this dilema....
I wrote the same some days ago, "shortly" or "soon" or "in the next days" I don't know what they mean, I know only they are fu*king us and rob our money.

I wrote the same some days ago, "shortly" or "soon" or "in the next days" I don't know what they mean, I know only they are fu*king us and rob our money.
We (all of us) have plans with our money...that is the disturbing part and i don t have plans to forget about them, even if i am tired to read everyday on this forum or on twitter if anyone has any update. I send every 2-3days emails to ask the same f***ing question "WHEN?"

Exact!
Dan Epstein is just a liar more than this theatrical company represented by the triptych FCP / Payoneer / Choice Bank.
Impossible to trust him, the other actors and those who made you disappear (already with a cold and calculated switch since Payoneer to FCP) several million dollars.
And his fucking irony will disappear when he or his company are sued, even before him expect it. There are already two lawyers, one in New York and one in Italy, who are taking care of everything, and soon the papers will pass to the federal judges.
The time to be teased is over, and in my humble opinion, the thieves always, at last, pay for it.
I don't believe that he is a liar as I told Chriss I believe that he only passed along the information that he had at that time. What is his motive for lying anyway? Customer representatives doesn't get paid enough to engage in some conspiracy to knowingly screw people out of their money. Furthermore I wonder what the reason was for giving my two replies to Chriss bad troll attempt ratings, it certainly wasn't my intention to troll anyone. Can you explain what I did wrong so I can rectify my behavior in the future?

Reactions: Smores
"Inglorious, and out of a job soon enough."
ftw? soon? You have said many times in this thread you're fired?

One more funny thing about Dan, all that time that he has been telling us like "i'm already fired from FCP i'm not associated with any company"
but on forums like GFY and others he has been acting like legit FCP employee and never said he is fired

Don't play games. Do you still work for FCP?

If you're fired and not associated with FCP
edit your profile then
and gtfo

Sorry for harsh words but as you said you're only human
I'm human too and I'm f#cking losing my f mind.

Reactions: Chriss
I'm only nervous and believe me it's better for all these stupids that I live in Italy because I've already kicked their asses several times.
Superman on the phone-wire or behid a pc, I wanna see face to face what they will do.

This seems like a threat to do physical violence.
You seem to be the Superman behind the PC

"Inglorious, and out of a job soon enough."
ftw? soon? You have said many times in this thread you're fired?

One more funny thing about Dan, all that time that he has been telling us like "i'm already fired from FCP i'm not associated with any company"
but on forums like GFY and others he has been acting like legit FCP employee and never said he is fired
Don't play games. Do you still work for FCP?

If you're fired and not associated with FCP
edit your profile then
and gtfo

Sorry for harsh words but as you said you're only human
I'm human too and I'm f#cking losing my f mind.
I’m not taking any of your roasts personally. I’ll fix the badge if it makes you feel better. At the meantime, please continue to work diligently with Choice Bank, and keep me updated.

I’m not taking any of your roasts personally. I’ll fix the badge if it makes you feel better. At the meantime, please continue to work diligently with Choice Bank, and keep me updated.
You didn't answer the question but talked about yourself one more time.
It's not roasting, it's simple questions.

If Dan Epstein has to come here to come up with more lies, lies on lies, it's better that he does not step on this forum anymore.
Here there are hundreds and hundreds of people who are already quite cheated.
And Dan Epstein is not of any help, indeed.

[QUOTE = "Chelsea9, post: 951730, membro: 46207"] Le nostre recensioni negative con Payoneer su trustpilot.com sono state cancellate a causa di reclami da parte di Payoneer stesso lol. Payoneer sente il calore penso che questa è la prima volta che lo fanno per le recensioni in quel sito. Ho parlato delle loro società affiliate FCP e Choice Bank con lo stesso proprietario Payoneer e Yuval Tal. Il mio post e altri vengono cancellati.

Quindi penso che tutti debbano attaccare Payoneer su trustpilot.com. Continuate ad attaccarli per farli pressione. Continuate a postare ancora e ancora con diversi indirizzi e-mail in modo che Trustpilot si renda conto che c'è qualcosa di sbagliato in Payoneer e ha smesso di cancellare le nostre recensioni se Payoneer lo ha richiesto. [/ QUOTE]

WakeUp!!!!! Payoneer pays Trustpilot for positive recensions.....Use your mind!
For this reason Trustpilot clean and will clean again all negative recensions!

Status
Not open for further replies.