AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is totally weird... cuz I also got the email where they mentioned I am allowed in full... now, should I expect to get another one saying I get nothing ?!!!!!! I checked thou the messages here where few ppl said that they didn’t get any email on 29 Jan ... one of them is VeronikaD so I though it makes sense but then why did u Nicky2000 got the same one?!!! Could be a mistake ?!!! This is totally nuts!!!!!!

When I called last night they said to watch the website cause they are updating with new information today. The new schedule will be up.

This is my first e-mail:

Date: January 29, 2019

To: xxx

Dear Sir/ Madam

Notice by Liquidator of Allowance of Claim as Valid

We have evaluated your claim against Choice Bank in respect of sums totaling US$6,314.68 which you sought to prove in the liquidation of the bank.

The Liquidator has allowed your claim in full.

Please appreciate that the amount of your claim allowed is not necessarily the amount that will be paid to you. The amount to be paid will depend on several factors including, but not limited to, total number of claims determined as valid, amounts realized from assets, sum collected or paid as resolution of existing lawsuits.

As you are an unsecured creditor, your claim will be given the priority stipulated by law (Section 116(2) of the Domestic Banks and Financial Institutions Act, a copy of which appears on our website, www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com), and you will be paid accordingly.

We will be advising you by email, as well as by our website, on information about payment.

Yours faithfully,

Cedric Flowers

Liquidator, for and on behalf of Choice Bank Limited

And the 2nd:

Date: February 27th, 2019

To: xxx

Dear Sir/ Madam:

Notice by Liquidator on Evaluation of your Claim

We have evaluated your claim against Choice Bank in respect of sums totaling US$6,314.68 which you sought to prove in the liquidation of the bank.

The Liquidator has allowed $ 0.00 as proven.

Please appreciate that the amount of your claim allowed is not necessarily the amount that will be paid to you. The amount to be paid will depend on several factors including, but not limited to, total number of claims determined as valid, amounts realized from assets, sum collected or paid as resolution of existing lawsuits.

The Liquidator has rejected your claim or a portion of your claim for the following reasons:

The Liquidator has doubts about the validity of the amount claimed and/or did not receive sufficient proof of your claim.

If you wish to object the decision of the Liquidator then you may do so by filing an objection with the Central Bank of Belize, no later than March 20, 2019.

An objection form will be available for download from our website: www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com , starting March 1, 2019 the earliest date on which an objection may be filed.

As you are an unsecured creditor, your claim will be given the priority stipulated by law (Section 116(2) of the Domestic Banks and Financial Institutions Act, a copy of which appears on our website, www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com), and you will be paid accordingly.

We will be advising you by email, as well as by our website, on information about payment.

Regards,

Cedric Flowers

Liquidator, for and on behalf of Choice Bank Limited

This is their reason: the Liquidator has doubts about the validity of the amount claimed and/or did not receive sufficient proof of your claim.
They allowed my claim first, so i dont think proof is the problem. Its validity of the amount claimed. They doubt that is the money i had on my account.

This is utterly ridiculous, how can they doubt that when all they have to do is contact FirstChoice themselves about this issue? If i am not mistaken, i have sent them transaction history, valid id and everything else attached with it, so they have no right to say that they doubt that the money is what is actually on the account. That is just another shady business tactic to scare people away. Fight for your money!

i looks like randonm draw ,,i send just copy of passport / not verified by notary / few screenshots by my account and they allowed my claim of payment,,i have 8K,,, and price for what i askedd was little bit different like i send so i totaly not understand their rules

Hey everyone, i have some bad news :( Today i got an e-mail from them, which states the liquidator allowed 0,00 $ for me.
The reasoning is: he doubts the validity of the amount of money i claimed, or i didnt sent enough proof that is my money.
Which is weird, because i got another email from them in jan 29, that they allowed my claim in full. And now they say i get nothing.
I can fill out an objection form in march to send it to them, i will do that, but honestly at this point i dont think i will get my money :(
hello Nicky, so first they sent u email that u get in full and then new email -0 usd?u have 2 cards or 2 balances ?or u did claim only for one amount ?

sorry now i see... i got also same email,first that they allowed amount,and then that i will get 0???wtf !i gived all proves ,even pics of card, all screenshots etc.....what only possible to given

This is their reason: the Liquidator has doubts about the validity of the amount claimed and/or did not receive sufficient proof of your claim.
They allowed my claim first, so i dont think proof is the problem. Its validity of the amount claimed. They doubt that is the money i had on my account.

I am in the same situation!

So now we all can expect this! As them is not enough that they can pay us as much as they like, they now is going to try to pay nothing!
Either way i knew they will take it all by one way or another...they know there is almost nothing we can do....
Maybe they underestamated the power of internet and the fact that many of us can afford to go there and fight somehow...as you may read before, there was one girl who went there and protested in front of the bank that they are stealing money...and she ended up in a lot of international news....

I haven't recieved anything yet, my claim was in the first mail "allowed in full" as well.

I attached a shitton of stuff for verification, even a snapshot of the FirstChoicePay Account with my remaining balance that is showing. Lets see.

This is utterly ridiculous, how can they doubt that when all they have to do is contact FirstChoice themselves about this issue? If i am not mistaken, i have sent them transaction history, valid id and everything else attached with it, so they have no right to say that they doubt that the money is what is actually on the account. That is just another shady business tactic to scare people away. Fight for your money!

This is what i dont understand. I sent them everything i could, they accepted and allowed my claim at first. Then they reject it and say its 0$, because the amount i ask for is not valid??? Thats the money i had on my account, you can clearly see it on the screens. If they doubt it then why not verify it by looking at their own database? Or firstchoice database? They must have something to compare and verify the claims they receive.

Umm which one do we put an “x” on ? Anyone has any ideea?

Attachments

• 3EBF32B5-F546-4677-B03D-E0DCE87AF1E3.jpeg
    3EBF32B5-F546-4677-B03D-E0DCE87AF1E3.jpeg
    779.8 KB · Views: 49
And its also very strange they firstly put objection form as most popular thing on their website! So they planned that those zeroes not to be just few cases with documentations errors...

I haven't recieved anything yet, lol - Not sure if this is a good or a bad sign to be honest but im not having the biggest hopes..

anyone know how to filling this form fully,
Someone has already filled out this form completely, please share?

Status
Not open for further replies.