AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the initial email on 29 January where I got accepted in full like many others... nothing else after that... later on after ppl started to get emails that they will get zero I was thinking I might get same but I didn’t so I guess it was a good sign as I am not one of the ppl that must submit the objection . .. but I just didn’t know right then. Now I know. Good luck with urs
so we dont need to send any email? just wait for their email about the partial payment?

Based on their FAQ, it sounds like all FCP accounts won’t get paid until FCP comes to an agreement with the liquidator. But they will keep enough from that 40 million to pay off 53% per claim. So I didn’t see any guarantee of an April payment unless that agreement is reached. At this point, probably better to contact FCP if you can still find anyone.

Honestly the FCP part was the most confusing part of the FAQ and I’m sure some other people have reached a different conclusion reading that document.

Based on their FAQ, it sounds like all FCP accounts won’t get paid until FCP comes to an agreement with the liquidator. But they will keep enough from that 40 million to pay off 53% per claim. So I didn’t see any guarantee of an April payment unless that agreement is reached. At this point, probably better to contact FCP if you can still find anyone.

Honestly the FCP part was the most confusing part of the FAQ and I’m sure some other people have reached a different conclusion reading that document.[/QUOTE

I read it too but what I understand of it is that some of the accounts wasn’t confirmed with FCP, not all... obviously most of us got accepted in full that means that they sorted for us... the others that got the answer that they approved zero for them are in that situation with FCP ... at least that’s what was my understanding

I read it too but what I understand of it is that some of the accounts wasn’t confirmed with FCP, not all... obviously most of us got accepted in dull that means that they sorted for us... the others that got the answer that they approved zero for them are in that situation with FCP ... at least that’s what was my understanding

I read it too but what I understand of it is that some of the accounts wasn’t confirmed with FCP, not all... obviously most of us got accepted in dull that means that they sorted for us... the others that got the answer that they approved zero for them are in that situation with FCP ... at least that’s what was my understanding

Yes that’s the key question to get an official answer, whether the part in the FAQ about FCP accounts is all accounts or some accounts.

Something useful and out of subject: if someone still dont know how to see statement from paxum card: go to: paxum.trucash.com
Then login with card number and ccv code and paxum password.

Reactions: Dill and Leia
Do you think that the payments will be carried by the central bank or a different entity? And will we get a document to provide to our banks to justify the wire transfer.

Do you think that the payments will be carried by the central bank or a different entity? And will we get a document to provide to our banks to justify the wire transfer.

Good question!!! That’s what preoccupies me also...I don’t know how to justify the money to my bank... good thing that the money are not coming all at once at least ...

hello to evryone,tell me please where i cn find info that if cardholder have amount less then 2500 $ that he(she)will get all amount?

Good question!!! That’s what preoccupies me also...I don’t know how to justify the money to my bank... good thing that the money are not coming all at once at least ...
Depends on your local banking laws some are more flexible. But one thing is common, is you need to fill a justification or reasons for payment form. Hopefully we will be provided with document to sign.

I didn't received the second email.. did u? should we all who didn't receive it file the objecttion?

Well i got an e mail on January that my claim is allowed in full,in February that i get 0 bcz liquidator has doubts bla bla then i get recently and e mail to disregard the email where i get 0. Now what should i do? Complete the objection form or not? They didn t answer my e-mail still. :(

I only received the first email and I have the same question, I sent them 2 emails and they didn't answer them. Tomorrow is the deadline to file the objection

Having read the schedule now it is starting to make more sense, and I no longer feel that filing any objection for the sake of it is needed. The objection process is clearly only for those whose claims were rejected, and the reasons for claims rejections were for either failing to prove the validity of the claim to the satisfaction of the liquidator, or for duplication where the same claim had already been made via another route. I'm feeling more comfortable now about my claim being paid in part "in our around April', and the 53% initial payout is indeed not necessarily a final amount, there may be more paid out once all objections and other legal matters have been resolved and a final reconciliation of remaining monies can be made.

All I know is I am going to celebrate whatever I get, whenever I get it, as it could have been zero...

I only received the first email and I have the same question, I sent them 2 emails and they didn't answer them. Tomorrow is the deadline to file the objection
Claudia, ultimately it is up to you as it's your money and nobody can tell you definitively what you should do. However, in my purely personal opinion, if you have received an acceptance of your claim, which most of us have, and did not receive any rejection email, then you very likely fall into the category of "Claims allowed - Prepaid card balances" as mentioned in the Schedule.

Here is the Summary of Schedule Plan that is posted on the Choice Bank liquidation site. It is well worth reading the whole thing to get a good perspective on the situation, ultimately it answers pretty much all of the questions being posted in this thread.

Attachments

• Summary-of-Schedule-Plan.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
  • Hugs
Reactions: Claudia Smith
I called the central bank to ask abt the status of my claim and asked them who needs to make an objection- only those whose claims were rejected or allowed partially.

Here is the Summary of Schedule Plan that is posted on the Choice Bank liquidation site. It is well worth reading the whole thing to get a good perspective on the situation, ultimately it answers pretty much all of the questions being posted in this thread.

Thank you Angelika! yes, it's like u said, finally yesterday they sent an email to confirm it was allowed and I don't need the objection! Thanks God!

• Hugs
Reactions: angelika
I called the central bank to ask abt the status of my claim and asked them who needs to make an objection- only those whose claims were rejected or allowed partially.
Amazing, thank you so much Leia, thank you all for the support, and your good vibs, we will get our money back!!

Do you think that we should expect to hear from the liquidator this week? Or we have to wait until April.

We have to wait now for the Central Bank of Belize to review all of the many objection forms that were filed. Once that is done they will give the go ahead to the liquidator to start sending the 53% payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.