AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in march 2018 i had 2 account of firstchoicepay and 2 prepaid card
1 account + card was 35k, other accont + card 57k
i was thinking, i'll keep there... one day - start march i think, fuckoff i withdraw all.
i was been 2 times everyday at atm with 2 cards and i take all in 1 month
after i have earn other money i think 8/10k and i withdraw all
i remain i remember 1.900 usd on 1 card and i had problem to withdraw by atm....
i was sad, after some day i withdraw 1.900 usd and after some days if i remember good was 11 april ?
all block .... wow i was been very fortunate.
after big problem with new payments method, i was earning very good money, more 1k everyday
and i had nothing, only my bank, but site not sent on my bank.... i work 1k 1k 1k everyday more
after i had 40/50k i have request direct wire transfer on my bank and all was good. very happy very pleasure.
after i have make paxum, epayments, and cosmopayments.
so i think, this money was been a "gift from God", i had use this to buy a little apartment and i rent.
this is my history.
so when i read some models, lots models have lose 30k, 50k, 100k
my blood is like as ice!!!!!

Last edited:
in march 2018 i had 2 account of firstchoicepay and 2 prepaid card
1 account + card was 35k, other accont + card 57k
i was thinking, i'll keep there... one day - start march i think, fuckoff i withdraw all.
i was been 2 times everyday at atm with 2 cards and i take all in 1 month
after i have earn other money i think 8/10k and i withdraw all
i remain i remember 1.900 usd on 1 card and i had problem to withdraw by atm....
i was sad, after some day i withdraw 1.900 usd and after some days if i remember good was 11 april ?
all block .... wow i was been very fortunate.
after big problem with new payments method, i was earning very good money, more 1k everyday
and i had nothing, only my bank, but site not sent on my bank.... i work 1k 1k 1k everyday more
after i had 40/50k i have request direct wire transfer on my bank and all was good. very happy very pleasure.
after i have make paxum, epayments, and cosmopayments.
so i think, this money was been a "gift from God", i had use this to buy a little apartment and i rent.
this is my history.
so when i read some models, lots models have lose 30k, 50k, 100k
my blood is like as ice!!!!!
omg where you could earn 1k everyday ))) which sites lol amazing

1k is not much
some models i know make 1,5 / 2 everyday
30/30 days
they have no 4 days blood from pussy to make money

1k is not much
some models i know make 1,5 / 2 everyday
30/30 days
they have no 4 days blood from pussy to make money
lol really))im just curuios which sites they working ! because on jasmin its impossible to make cash like that even something close to it..(((

Haven't been in this thread in a while because it seems like an ongoing problem that may never be solved but...
omg where you could earn 1k everyday ))) which sites lol amazing
Token sites. Top models on MFC and CB can make over $1k per day pretty routinely. I'm shocked this is news to anyone.

Haven't been in this thread in a while because it seems like an ongoing problem that may never be solved but...

Token sites. Top models on MFC and CB can make over $1k per day pretty routinely. I'm shocked this is news to anyone.
ty for info but what means CB ..never hear before)))

Keep in mind they said on or about April. It is now up to the Central Bank of Belize to approve the plan. Any calls should be to them. I will also try to call them today.

@ryan_sk some of us are lost a lot of money...tens of thousends...of course we are waisting anything we can to try to get something back...
The liquidation of some bank is a very complex and long period...actually we can hope it will take long time(for second payment) because it will mean there are some more money to liquidate for us....
A lot of exaples of ordinary banks who were a lot smaller took even 15-20 years before they close the whole process of liquidation.
I am more worried for that second payment...because it can easily take years before they give us something more...which is again better then nothing...

I want to call Central Bank today but my English is not so good. Maybe the people who call there will tell us what they said.

not very related issue. i m trying to load money on the card on paxum for a couple of days: Thurday and Frieday. they r having issues with the issuer. money can not be loaded. paxum is waiting the response from the card issuer within 3 bussines days.... i worry

Does anyone tried to withdraw the money from paxum with another way rather over card? I mean since they started to have issues....

If anyone knows how to get money from a paxum account in Australia that would be really helpful. I cant load money onto my paxum card i tried to do a wire transfer and it says i need to do an eft transfer but eft is no longer available in Australia when it was just a week ago i wish paxum would tell us something instead of making us wait like this with no way to access our money

If anyone knows how to get money from a paxum account in Australia that would be really helpful. I cant load money onto my paxum card i tried to do a wire transfer and it says i need to do an eft transfer but eft is no longer available in Australia when it was just a week ago i wish paxum would tell us something instead of making us wait like this with no way to access our money
when did u try to load money on and it failed the first time? i wonder how long already they have the issue

Its about week ago...firstly the card reject the transfer and tranfer it back to paxum and after few days like that, paxum disabled the transfer and put the note...that seems to be trucash issue indeed, but if other methods of withdrawing from paxum also does not work, that is alarming....

The provider we used previously can no longer work adult related comapnies so we have to find a new eft provider so we for now will have to use our current wire provider : what they told me because I couldn't wire money on USD their provider for my region can only do in EUR.

Who is with the objections? You all should be in touch with eachother.
Please let me know cause we are building a group.

Who is with the objections? You all should be in touch with eachother.
Please let me know cause we are building a group.
I didn’t fill up any objection as I didn’t get a rejection email... but idk why don’t we start to get our money back!!!

Regarding paxum I still use the card everyday and everywhere ... I just used it at POS and for online shopping... it’s workong... I don’t get what happened to you guys?! I did my last transfer from the account to card on Thursday... it’s all on card now... no money to transfer anymore ... so the issue is with the money from the card or from the account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.