AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding paxum I still use the card everyday and everywhere ... I just used it at POS and for online shopping... it’s workong... I don’t get what happened to you guys?! I did my last transfer from the account to card on Thursday... it’s all on card now... no money to transfer anymore ... so the issue is with the money from the card or from the account ?

Its been like this since at least 1st may

Errors :
  • Transfer to the card is currently unavailable due to our card issuer, Trucash difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience however it is out of our control. Cards can be used as normal however no new funds can be added to the cards at this time. We expect to have an update from the issuer within the next 3 business days. In the meantime please use our other withdrawal methods; EFT, external card, Wire.

The problem is that the other transfers, for bank account etc costs 50usd per transfer, and take like 7 days or more, so we would love at least an update about how much time will take to solve this

in the meantime, i received this email from paxum, offering a new card, from another brand

Paxum Introduces UnionPay Card For Worldwide Customers
Paxum is proud to announce the introduction of a brand new USD Paxum Card backed by UnionPay. The UnionPay Paxum Card boasts a high daily limit of $5,000 USD and each card is fulfilled and shipped typically within a week.
Every verified Paxum account-holder can request the new UnionPay card from the user-friendly Paxum account interface. To avoid unnecessary printing delays we will not be automatically printing and shipping new cards to existing card-holders without first receiving a request. Interested Paxum account-holders must manually submit a request for a new card inside their account.
It is important to note that as a result of customer feedback we have made a change to the card request process and the annual fee will NOT be charged in advance of card fulfillment; the annual fee of $44.95 USD will be charged after receipt of the card, upon card activation.
Once again Paxum offers low fees for Paxum card-holders; just $2 USD per ATM withdrawal, and $1 USD per POS transaction. All transactions and fees can be reviewed within the Paxum user interface.
UnionPay is recognized worldwide, however, to avoid disappointment we strongly recommend, before you request the new card, that you check your local banks and ATMs to ensure UnionPay is accepted in your region.

Still costs 45 the annual fee, and an eta to arrive in brazil is more than 1 week, so.. still a problem

I just want to have chris from paxum at least answer me on twitter

You cant transfer money onto the card but the card still works the same silly me thinking it would be safer in paxum acount in case my card got stolen

Guys explain me pls.... so most likely we will not be able to load money on the current card any more?? and now have to use wire? i havent tried wire yet

Wire transfer was unavailable for me in Australia it says use eft but eft transfer is unavailable as well so i have no way of accessing my money

Guys explain me pls.... so most likely we will not be able to load money on the current card any more?? and now have to use wire? i havent tried wire yet

From what I understood it’s only for those that have the old card that was only temporary... the ones that have the new card sent by paxum have no issues .

From what I understood it’s only for those that have the old card that was only temporary... the ones that have the new card sent by paxum have no issues .
is yr card issued by trucash? i got mine last August

I believe trucash ended cooperation for good with paxum...they ofering now unionpay cards, and if you pay atention, you can see there is no option for ordering trucash cards anymore, which is one more proof for ended deal....
No news for cb...but i would not worrie...it is a big and complex process...they will let us know soon...just afraid we will not be forgoten after few years for second payment...:(

I believe trucash ended cooperation for good with paxum...they ofering now unionpay cards, and if you pay atention, you can see there is no option for ordering trucash cards anymore, which is one more proof for ended deal....
No news for cb...but i would not worrie...it is a big and complex process...they will let us know soon...just afraid we will not be forgoten after few years for second payment...:(

What I read somewhere else is that MasterCard finished their cooperation with TruCash.

I also tought UnionPay was a MasterCard issuer. But it seems a Chinese card, a Chinese equivalent of Mastecard/Visa. I'm not sure if people want this.

That would be the best case...just paxum to be ok...i would kill myself if i loose money for a third time! :/ union pay is less accepted but i think with little bit lower fees and a lot higher daily limit.

I spoke with the Central Bank of Belize today and they are still reviewing all of the objections forms that were sent in. So many people filed objections that it it delaying the approval of the liquidation schedule and thus the payout of the 53% first payment.

Thank you for tell us, I feel better now that I know they are still reviewing.... Thank you!! :)

Reactions: proengine
I have tried to get in contact with them. Sent 4 emails i think since the last 2 months and complete radio silence on their side.

In case somone didnt get the same answer from paxum:

Regarding moving funds to the card or withdrawing them from an ATM, please note that the processor doesn't allow us to perform this operation.

At this point all that we can do is wait for the card processor to clarify this situation. We assure you that we're requesting details from them every few hours, but we haven't received any yet.

Meanwhile, please note that the processor notified us that POS purchases still work, for the funds that you already have on the card, so please try to use them by making POS purchases. If the transactions aren't successful, please provide the rejection receipt, as the processor claims that there should be no problems with such operations.

Also, as withdrawal alternatives, please don't forget that you can also use any of the other withdrawal features (WIRE in EUR currency, External Card).

Now at least they said something more honest about situation...or at least part of it...

They answered my ticket today, 5 days later, i asked for a update about trucash

=

Re:Re:trucash problem
2019-05-09 04:55:32​
photo.php
Dear **********************************

No update as of yet but we assure you that all that can be done is being done and that as soon as we have an update we will notify you.

Best Regards.

SUCH ANSWER WOW

when firstchoice problem started it was like Paxum now... use the funds there...

Paxum ttold me this:

Due to recently imposed regulations on the processor's side, EFT withdrawals are no longer available for USD currency bank accounts. Since this feature is temporarily disabled, we are looking for alternative solutions for our users and in meantime you can withdraw your funds through WIRE transfers to an bank account opened in USD currency. Please note that WIRE transfer has a fee of $50.

Also we were able to see that you have already requested a WIRE withdrawal, rest assured that once it will be validated, the funds will be sent to the bank details added within next 5 business days.

We apologize for the inconveniences we may have caused and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards.

For any aussie models you can open a commonwealth bank account in usd and transfer to there hopefully other banks in other counties can as well

Is anyone know when Firstchoice start paying the first 53%? They said April, now May and still nothing. Are they really gonna give the money back?

Please keep it about Choice bank and open a separate topic about paxum.
Some are not interested in it and I refresh this constantly to hear about Choice. Thanks.
Meanwhile, anyone has any news about our sittuation?

Reactions: Claudia Smith
i m sorry axe neglecting yr asking. seems i m here for both now. here are ppl it seems.
I was going to send wire on Paxum. linked my bank acct by filling their form. BUT in their form there is no field for my Bank Acct Number (Beneficiary acct number) in my local bank. I went to the bank they said It is impossible to get/ send money without mentioning Beneficiary acct number. Has anyone sent wire?
Now I m going to send on the card. but commission is higher on a big amount

I agree about other postt for paxum, not everybody want to know about paxum, and we have to search wich messages are from Choice Bank between all these other messages...

I don't know anyhing about Choice Bank, I sent an email to the Central Bank of Belize telling them that they said on april they'll be sending the money and I have no news, I sent emails to Choice but they haven't answered, but Centtral Bank haven't answered either....

Could someone who speaks in english well call the Choice Bank or the Central Bank?

I am curious when they will make an update to say us something.... Its anyone here who has an answer from them?

Really, they told us we will receive the first payment(53%) in April, now is almost June and it seems like nobody gives a fuck about this!

I just spoke with the Central Bank of Belize and they are not giving a timeframe for approval of the distribution of funds. They say they are still reviewing all of the objection forms that were sent in. Looks like we still have to be patient.

Reactions: Claudia Smith
Thank you proengine. Maybe that is rude , but why don’t you propose to them to do an update on Choice’s Bank webside, like an announcement, for people to know, this is stressful and frustrating for all the people to know nothing, is not easiest the answering to 1000 calls in a day and explaing to everyone what they explain to you?? we are all humans wtf

How come its always proengine who always have the good news?
Is he one of Firstchoice employee that want to make us to keep quiet about our money even without any update from the official website?

Status
Not open for further replies.