AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take a look at paysera...it looks promessing...as well they support other countries, not only sepa. I will write them to see what they will tell. Is anyone received it yet on paysera or expecting it there?!
Can anyone tell us from which country they are making payment? Belize or not?

the money is coming from Belize through a TMI Trust company whose address is in the USA.

If there is anyone who owned a business account with FCP and got the money already, please let me know. Thank you!
I've not had mine yet.. As posted earlier, I am guessing they are doing pre-paid card customers before corporate/business accounts. I had a business mass pay-out account, I asked the liquidation team for a ETA again last night and they just said
"We are working on it. We will advise in due course.
Regards
The Liquidation Team"

May I a

May I ask what exactly they have answered? Because they answered me that they can.
I sent them everything i got and support said on first no. Then i reasked when i found out that is comming from us and sent them payment advice example and they sent to their complience department. They denided also. Did they give you transfer details yet or just said they could receive it?

Greetings! Did Privatbank ask any documents to accept this payment?
And how big amount you had on your balance? I have about 22 K and don't know what i have to be ready for in case of Privat
thank you . sorry for late answer. I had ammount about 9000k and they didnt asked me any documents. Good luck!

Hi. Im from Romania- i received mail Monday from FC to review my Iban details and i realised i made a mistake there. In less than 1 h i resent the correct details in a new claim . They answered the second day that will work on it. I keep waiting and no other mail till this moment. Im thinking if they skipped my claim now and i dont know if to be worried or not... anyone else in same situation?

Last edited:
Reactions: Agnesss
Hi. Im from Romania- i received mail Monday from FC to review my Iban details and i realised i made a mistake there. In less than 1 h i resent the correct details in a new claim . They answered the second day that will work on it. I keep waiting and no other mail till this moment. Im thinking if they skipped my claim now and i dont know if to be worried or not... anyone else in same situation?
Hi I am also from Romania and I've been in the same situation as you. I did a mistake in my iban number when I sent the claim first time. That was long ago, and they also send me the same email as to you. But it happened in February when many got their first payment. Then they skipped me after they said it's ok. But I got my money in the end the 85% at once, almost one month ago when the restarted to pay the last portion of the money. So I think you will get them soon anyway, because it's the end of their share of payments, even if they skipped you for now or not.

Hi I am also from Romania and I've been in the same situation as you. I did a mistake in my iban number when I sent the claim first time. That was long ago, and they also send me the same email as to you. But it happened in February when many got their first payment. Then they skipped me after they said it's ok. But I got my money in the end the 85% at once, almost one month ago when the restarted to pay the last portion of the money. So I think you will get them soon anyway, because it's the end of their share of payments, even if they skipped you for now or not.
Thank you so much for reply. I calmed down a bit 🙏 will wait then

Reactions: Agnesss
Congrats to everyone who got their money back.
Just wanted to ask if anyone form those who got the first partial payment , did anyone of you received the 2nd portion of your money which should be around 32% if my math is right?
From what i understood they are in the 2nd phase, which means will rake more time to reach those accounts.

Still many of us didnt get our payment yet, the full amount. People with 2nd part will come to the line after the ones with whole sums. Also there is a chance if you made a mistake in wire form, they will skip you and leave you to be among the last ones.

Still many of us didnt get our payment yet, the full amount. People with 2nd part will come to the line after the ones with whole sums. Also there is a chance if you made a mistake in wire form, they will skip you and leave you to be among the last ones.
Yeah this happened to me when I think they were about to send my first payment (was in February, I think), cuz I made a mistake in my claim. They skipped me then and sent my 85% of my money, now in the final payments.

Reactions: Monik
Hi!
I just got my money this morning, 90%, i am so happy :)
They were really fast, my final payment notice e-mail was 10.22 and they sent it that day, my bank give accounting day 10.26 and i saw it today.
I am from Hungary. My bank did'nt call me for details. Here is hoping they dont report me for money-laundering :) My country is a strange one.

I wish all of you get your money back and be as happy as i am now 😁

Hi!
I just got my money this morning, 90%, i am so happy :)
They were really fast, my final payment notice e-mail was 10.22 and they sent it that day, my bank give accounting day 10.26 and i saw it today.
I am from Hungary. My bank did'nt call me for details. Here is hoping they dont report me for money-laundering :) My country is a strange one.

I wish all of you get your money back and be as happy as i am now 😁
If they accepted your money immediately and didnt even call you I think you should be ok. It was my case also and I also created a deposit for that money with no problem so I dont think they report you after accepting.

Reactions: Monik
Guys, I sent again on August 31 that form claim and on September 3 they said that was received and until today still nothing. I sent them 3 e-mails and I had the same answer: "We are working on it and we will advise accordingly.
Regards
The Liquidation Team".
I mention that I have Paxum euro account.
I am very worried.

Guys, I sent again on August 31 that form claim and on September 3 they said that was received and until today still nothing. I sent them 3 e-mails and I had the same answer: "We are working on it and we will advise accordingly.
Regards
The Liquidation Team".
I mention that I have Paxum euro account.
I am very worried.
Are you saying that you are expecting the money on your paxum account? I dont think that's possible...

Are you saying that you are expecting the money on your paxum account? I dont think that's possible...
I spoke at Paxum and they said that will accept the transfer on euro account. Even my mom sent me some money in euro account and I received.

Congrats to everyone who got their money back.
Just wanted to ask if anyone form those who got the first partial payment , did anyone of you received the 2nd portion of your money which should be around 32% if my math is right?
From what i understood they are in the 2nd phase, which means will rake more time to reach those accounts.
yesterday they told me they will be paying the 2nd in the next 3 or 4 weeks....

Reactions: Nessma
I finally got my whole money after waiting for 2 years and 6 months! I think I got 90% of money and I’m living here in the Philippines! Hope you guys would get your money soon too🙏🏻

I was paid today 90% of what they owned me finally!!! I almost gave up so many times and I'm happy I didn't. Lots of work, paperwork, back and forth emailing, but worth it. Don't give up peeps, there is hope out there! Hope everyone gets what they are owed, we worked hard for every penny. Good luck 🤗

Hi Guys!anyone can help me with info?i got money today of 83000$ my bank do not want accept!they ask me information documents to give them!do not know what to do!

Hi Guys!anyone can help me with info?i got money today of 83000$ my bank do not want accept!they ask me information documents to give them!do not know what to do!
Hi. Where are you from ? And which bank ? I got money today too, 21000, and they asked me documents too.

Status
Not open for further replies.