AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am worried...it seems that all my tokens are already on firstchoice :( If they won't pay me, how can I get them back on cb? I don't want to lose them; they mean my salary. Please, if anyone has a way to do it...
FCP said they will send back to chaturbate the payments, ive already emailed chaturbate for that, do it too, if any updates post it here.

I am worried...it seems that all my tokens are already on firstchoice :( If they won't pay me, how can I get them back on cb? I don't want to lose them; they mean my salary. Please, if anyone has a way to do it...

Have you tried withdrawing money at a cash machine already from your fcp account?

Gah... This totally sucks to hear. Just found out about it from an MFC model I follow. I hope anyone impacted can get their funds out, and find an alternative!

Dan, hope you find something quick, and thank you for all the help you've given the models. :)

noooo.....What should i do now !!!!!!!! seriously I'm in ASIA and in my country can't do WIRE TRANSFER too !!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone. We are nicehotjob and we are from slovakia. We are affected too by Firstchoicepay fail. Its incredible whats happening. We are really fucked because yesterday was last day to pay our bills and rent and now we risk to be without house and money. Myfreecams dont reply on our emails, chaturbate has added an reset button to change a payment metod and sugest to use paxum. FCP was our unique chance to get payed and now we dont now what we will do. With this problem in head is difficoult work good and be positive on cam. I really dont understand why chaturbate and MFC dont go back to PAYONEER. Today i investigate all day about that and i can confirm that Firstchoicepay and Payoneer are now two different companies. i checked too the prepaid cards FCP is choice bank and PAYONEER is wirecard solutions.. Today i write with booth supports and its look that payoneer dont use the choicebank. I created yesterday the paxum account too but the support dont reply and i have issues. Its end for Euro camgirls?? sorry for my confusing words but im really shocked from this situation. Natasha

My last withdraw was the 3rd of April. Now there is only 2usd on my FCP account. Since this date I converted my tokens every days (it was my best 10 days :cry: since I am on cb). I don't know if i will see my tokens back; i have the cashed out tokens stats by date...

Okay, now i think i understand. At first you said the money is in your fcp account already but it isn't, right? You cashed out at cb and it hasn't arrived at fcp, correct? Have you cashed out already by daily pay? If not, even though you converted the payment will not have left cb and wait until 15th. Assuming at this point cb will no longer send money to fcp, your money should still be at cb.

Okay, now i think i understand. At first you said the money is in your fcp account already but it isn't, right? You cashed out at cb and it hasn't arrived at fcp, correct? Have you cashed out already by daily pay? If not, even though you converted the payment will not have left cb and wait until 15th. Assuming at this point cb will no longer send money to fcp, your money should still be at cb.

ok, thanks a lot

Just finished e-mailing Gia from C4S and she confirmed the $45 wire transfer fee.

Just finished e-mailing Gia from C4S and she confirmed the $45 wire transfer fee.
Its weird how its different for some of us. Maybe based on what country? Cause I was told 20$ and Mia was told free!

• Helpful!
Reactions: MiaFoxUK
@Dan Epstein Regarding my unanswered question about payments in process, am I understanding it right from those screenshots, that those payments will be reversed to the paying sites?

I just spoke to IWC support live chat and I hope that they are wrong - they told me:
Thats odd, im UK and just set mine up. Did you talk to Gia?

Same here, it's free now - send them an email to check that out!

Its weird how its different for some of us. Maybe based on what country? Cause I was told 20$ and Mia was told free!
Seems it really based on the country, I'm from Latvia and Gia confirmed it's free for me.
But Gia told my friend from Ukraine that it's $45 fee for her.

I just spoke to IWC support live chat and I hope that they are wrong - they told me:

Same here, it's free now - send them an email to check that out!
I think the quote of what iwc said is missing or I'm confused haha! Just checking

SHIT IM SORRY it added that to an old post stuck in the box which I didn't send I meant the C4S! Nothing to do with IWC *sorryyyyy*

I don't want to pour gasoline on fire, but I personally had a horrible experience with Paxum last year. They lure you in with the promise of EFT transfer (cheaper), and when you jump through all the hoops to finalize account setup, lo and behold, the EFT is not actually available, and you only have wire as a choice to get your money. My only experience using them last year, involved my money being lost for a couple months or so. I tried two different withdrawal methods (EFT, load a personal card - I never signed up for their debit card knowing it takes months to get it) and both methods failed. I was honestly surprised when the money showed up in my account again (I detailed my experience on another cam girl forum as a review).

At that point, I used a currency conversion service to take my money out of Paxum. I looked yesterday, and apparently that service stopped working around November 2017. Needless to say, I would rather wait for checks than deal with Paxum again. If you have a direct wire payment option from a site, take it. Don't let shady Paxum be in charge of your money, especially if you end up only having wire (as Paxum withdrawal) as an option cause you don't know when you will actually see your money. My pleas for help to Paxum were handled poorly, so I'm just paying it forward with my experience to others now. Paxum call themselves a Canadian company and they couldn't handle a simple EFT transfer to my Canadian bank account located in the same city as their "headquarters". Buyer beware as they say.

No worries. I'm just surprised we haven't heard anything from iwc about it as far as I know.
Yes, me neither. I contacted support but 'Brad' was clueless. So I guess we play the waiting game :(

• Wat?!
Reactions: LydiaFrost
yeah..paxum ok.. but... does not paxum has problems as firstchoice?! also paxum has problem...no!?
Paxum only has problems with their issued credit cards that work with choice bank. You can recieve money on your paxum account anyways and there is other ways to transfer that money or to withdraw said money that are listed in there when you check while you're logged.The only issue is that their fees are a little high but it's the next best thing for models like me for example that cannot find another possible way to fix this problem

Reactions: maria herna
Status
Not open for further replies.