AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dan Epstein hello, what happens to the funds in my account exceeding the $10,000 card limit? Am I going to lose them? Is there anything I can do with them? Thank you

Yes. It's totally sad and unfair that we would like to be paid in actual currency and someone poked fun at the idea of just accepting crypto scraps. :wasntme: Get a grip.

Ladies at this point we are all fairly screwed in some way and all suggestions are constructive and should be welcome whether you agree with it of not.

Because if you give attitude when people make suggestions maybe there is someone sitting there with a brilliant idea that will be too afraid to even suggest it because of worry about being given attitude.

Do I want to use bitcoin? No. Was it a great suggestion considering the fact that there are literally thousands of women wondering how they will get paid now? Sure is.

Because I may have figured my payment shit out but not everyone has. There are European models worrying it could be a month before they get paid again and ANY suggestion that will get their bills paid is a good one.

Any other Australians on here? What are we going to use now? I only just started camming and clip making this year and I feel like now it has all been a waste of time. Not sure how I will ever get enough to cash out and even if I do I don't know how I will get my money. I'm on CB, C4S and MV.

Hi everyone, these are indeed inconvenient times for us, myself included. There are literally tears in my eyes as I'm writing this.
The latest developments were not any process or a discussion that I was aware of, or participating in.
All existing funds on cards can be accessed at ease, there's no cause to withdraw all remaining funds from the cards at once, however there will be no additional payments loaded. This relates to prepaid cards.
Existing bank transfer services for selected sending websites, are still functional, as far as I know at the moment.
No one will be chasing their funds, and nobody's funds will be frozen. The service is ceasing in a manner that everyone will be able to find an alternative.

I would like to thank everyone in here for teaching me about the adult space, and its workers, which I've grown to love and respect.
With that being said, I am not going anywhere yet, each member in here will receive my assistance to the best extent of my knowledge, during and after the cease down if needed.
I am hopeful that within a few weeks, when all of this passes, I will find my way back into the adult space, as I feel that there's still a lot more I wish to give to all of you.
Feel free to reply, feel free to reach out, feel free to express any insight or grievance, I will be around here, as long as you will let me, even if not as an industry rep.

Hi Dan. I cant explain how devastated i feel. I truly didnt expect it. I am just a bit confused bcause i read a few articles in which they said that ppl from FirstChoicePay had said that it was gonna be temporary. That they petended to get things back to normal soon. I just wanted to know, is that real? is there the hope that things go back to normal?
or are we screwd, and things aint gonna change?

Thank you a lot for being human about the subject. it helps a little

Hi Dan. I cant explain how devastated i feel. I truly didnt expect it. I am just a bit confused bcause i read a few articles in which they said that ppl from FirstChoicePay had said that it was gonna be temporary. That they petended to get things back to normal soon. I just wanted to know, is that real? is there the hope that things go back to normal?
or are we screwd, and things aint gonna change?

Thank you a lot for being human about the subject. it helps a little
i will reply you instead of Dan if u permit . Totally same accident was with paxum cards ( they from choice bank too) month + ago. - u can see if u want posts on my twitter. was all fully same- representative of Paxum told us that choice bank dead and we r in trouble. and PAxum support confirmed officially that all died. and then miracle happened and next day all was fixed. IM mad as hell not because of this accident but because they DIDNT LET US KNOW BEFOREHAND nand im sorry but its fault of FIRSTCHOICE pay but NOT Choice bank. im 100% sure that Firstchoice pay KNEW beforehand how it will end, Choice bank warned them, but Firstchoice didnt let us know to get from us as much money as possible. Sorry Dan

Reactions: JuicyJade
Eyyy, MFC girls, have you ever heard about EPayServices? I’m using it and never had any problems. I think it works similar to FCP. I have two cards USD and EUR prepaid mastercard. It is veeeeery easy to use it and payments are here on 1st and 16th every month. Sad other sites do not give an option to use EPS only MFC does.

Hi! that's what I was looking up to , I'm a model on MFC and I can't get paid in any other way that is not in USD. But I just registered there and I have a little message saying they are not charging USD for the time being? that if I recieve a USD transfer it will go back to the person that transfered. Do you know anything about that or am I reading wrong because of the panic?

Any other Australians on here? What are we going to use now? I only just started camming and clip making this year and I feel like now it has all been a waste of time. Not sure how I will ever get enough to cash out and even if I do I don't know how I will get my money. I'm on CB, C4S and MV.
I'm working on it right now. MV is offering free wiretransfers for AUS atm, I chose wire transfer for C4S. It's shitty to lose that $45 but it seems like the only option atm. I'm not sure about CB, I'll let you know when I figure that out

I'm working on it right now. MV is offering free wiretransfers for AUS atm, I chose wire transfer for C4S. It's shitty to lose that $45 but it seems like the only option atm. I'm not sure about CB, I'll let you know when I figure that out
Thanks beautiful. I'm happy about MV, hate the bloody $45 for C4S and a bit worried about CB. I'll go with whatever you figure out.

Well I'm from Venezuela and my options are very limited and I'm having a panic attack as I write this. My only viable option now seems to be Paxum , I'm looking up ways on the internet to transfer from Paxum to Paypal (via exchangers, of course), but seems like every exchanger there is is not working with Paxum anymore. Do you have any ideas or know anyone that would help me exchange that money? I'm here trying to figure a solution out for my particular situation

• Hugs
Reactions: Pia
Clips4Sale was my best moneymaker, but I just can't afford the $45 per wire. I'm only a newbie ;~; I feel pretty defeated. I love clip making so much.

Hey irls.. As we all know we need to switch.. I am thinking of wire transfer even though it has a 45 $fee... All I want to know is; do you girls who get wire transfer to your European bank account from Chaturbate is safe? Because I kinda don't want to wait for Paxum and trusting them... While in 4 day it's payout. Is it safe to choose my payment methood to wire transfer to an European bank account?
Thank you so much in advance girls. :kiss:

PrincesssVivienne CB :) (barbierose naked) :)

Chaturbate models - It doesn't mention this on the payout method article however I emailed them directly and there is actually a Wire option.

(I'm in the UK and they gave me this info, hopefully it is available if you are in Canada, Australia etc too).

Chaturbate. Here's the info:

Payments via Wire are available as an international bank transfer. Direct Deposit payments are only available within the USA.

Note that Wire payments have a minimum payment of $500/ 10,000 tokens and fees for international wires are $45.
Please see the information below will be needed to set your payment method to international Payments by Wire:

Name of the Bank Account owner:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Bank Country:
Account Number / IBAN:
SWIFT/BIC Code:

Send them an email and get it changed over before the 15th if you are able to. Hope this helps xx

Also to add: You can't just email Chaturbate with your new payout information. Email and let them know that you want your payout option changing and then they email back with verification photos they require. Take the photos for them and once they have checked them, they reset your payout form, so then you go back into your account and fill it all in directly on Chaturbate.

It takes a little back and forth emailing, so start the process ASAP x

Hi! that's what I was looking up to , I'm a model on MFC and I can't get paid in any other way that is not in USD. But I just registered there and I have a little message saying they are not charging USD for the time being? that if I recieve a USD transfer it will go back to the person that transfered. Do you know anything about that or am I reading wrong because of the panic?
Ohhh love, nooo, first of all you have to get your id and address verification done. Then you’ll have 2 wallets EUR wallet and USD wallet. MFC pays only in USD so you’ll have to give them USD wallet number to receive money in USD. There is also an option that I find very helpful you can exchange money between wallets. I receive USD and easily change it to EUR. I hope this helps.

Is there a difference between a wire payment and a direct deposit payment that i'm unaware of? Used wikipedia and it seems these are two terms for the same, meaning payment to a bank account. I'll try that way too for chaturbate.

I also tried to apply for a Paxum account as a fallback solution but their registration page is down for maintenance now :/

Hello, seems chaturbate released our payment info page on site, and when i tryed to change it i got this message:
"
Dear Sophiestique,

As you may already be aware, on April 9, 2018, Choice Bank Limited announced that it "is temporarily unable to fund prepaid cards". This action affects broadcasters who receive their regular payouts and/or daily payouts using FirstchoicePay. Accordingly, due to factors beyond our control, receiving payouts through FirstchoicePay is not an option. Broadcasters who have a Paxum account can utilize Paxum's Instant Withdrawal feature. As Chaturbate explores alternative options we encourage affected broadcasters to open or reactivate a Paxum account. You are able to reset your payment information by going to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please email us with any questions regarding FirstchoicePay or Payoneer payment options.

Best,
The Chaturbate Staff"

Hopefully it helps some other of you .

L.E. Seems paxum site is down. WTF

• Helpful!
Reactions: Charlotte_SP
With regards to c4s I spoke to them yesterday and they moved me to free direct deposit, min payout $150 so I think the $45 charge is old info. Submit a support ticket xx

With regards to c4s I spoke to them yesterday and they moved me to free direct deposit, min payout $150 so I think the $45 charge is old info. Submit a support ticket xx

The 45$ are from chaturbate but don't know how current that info is.

Yeah, great advice from cb support about Paxum. Guess they don't know that Paxum is down for maintenance now. They state in their terms that they usually need 72 hours for document approval. Let's assume there will be many more who apply for an account now than usual. I guess they just will not have the capacity to process these all for the payment on 15th (assuming at one point registration is even open again).

Status
Not open for further replies.