AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything productive to add to this thread except how sad it is that there are so many issues with international models getting their monies. I am assuming issues with banks are due to prudishness, which is such a shame. I used to work in currency exchange and while compliance could be annoying, it was never this much hassle. Sad times for online sex workers, with an industry that's constantly growing, it's harder than ever to just get paid.

@Dan Epstein I am so sorry for all of this, it must be a really intense time for you. It has been lovely having you here on this forum, not only have you always been professional and helpful, you always make me smile on the non work related threads. If you do ever choose to leave this forum, I would miss you. I hope everything will work out

Does this mean you can now watch cam models without it being unprofessional? I swear I can remember you saying you don't for this reason, but hey, maybe you'll now be able to join in on some of the fun with your ACF friends

But didn't Paxum say they would be issuing NEW cards in about 4 weeks. It's just the current Cards linked to First Choice that's the problem?

I could be wrong but that was my impression. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
well my card today changed status from " forever printing" to " submitted". it was in printing status for 2,5 months, and today changed to submitted- looks like step back for renewal card- i mena that they ordered card for me in new bank ( seems so). well lets wait

Boleyn support sent out an email advising of other ways to be paid and mentioned Transferwise? Not too sure how this works but its one of the only ways I can get paid being in the UK.

Hey - I have used Transferwise via Boleyn Models in the UK. Good service for daily pay. I'm sorry but I'm sure about other transfer to other countries in Europe.

Dan - no offence but I think you need to check what you're saying. According to Kickaz, her payments have been frozen...and we're not talking a few hundred dollars here. I'll be honest and say, I've had my gripes with your company and have openly expressed my frustration. But once everything was sorted, I was really happy with the speed of transactions I received. They were super fast and transfer fees were reasonable. From that point, I am sad that this has happened.

@Dan Epstein I am so sorry for all of this, it must be a really intense time for you. It has been lovely having you here on this forum, not only have you always been professional and helpful, you always make me smile on the non work related threads. If you do ever choose to leave this forum, I would miss you. I hope everything will work out
@Dan Epstein I agree with this as well. While I'll need to remove (or change if you secure a new industry position) your rep tag, I couldn't imagine you leaving ACF. You've been a big part of so many interesting interactions! I am sorry about all the stress you must be under right now.

What a nightmare :(

Is there anyone from Europe broadcasting on cb (or mfc) here that does NOT use firstchoicepay or paxum?
hey. Can u tell please WHY people tell that paxum is not option too? Im from Ukraine. Paxum has not only choice mastercard to withdraw to. Also external card load and so on, SO i cant understand why people and also adult companies tell that they dont process paxum too. why??

• Helpful!
Reactions: gara1000000
I am so sorry @Dan Epstein, I hope other sites see what an important role you play in our community and scoop you up. You have a lot of respect here because you help when girls have issue with FCP. Always are responsive and I cannot stand FCP support so you make it easier to deal with them.

This is so terrifying and a huge hug to all International models. I really hope this all gets straightened out fast. I must say it's really amazing to see everyone sticking together since everyone else is trying to tear our industry apart. It's really important it stays like this and we can try to get through this with less bumps than expected.

hey. Can u tell please WHY people tell that paxum is not option too? Im from Ukraine. Paxum has not only choice mastercard to withdraw to. Also external card load and so on, SO i cant understand why people and also adult companies tell that they dont process paxum too. why??

I have no other info other than from here and i read here that paxum doesn't accept payments for their cards too anymore.

any opinion about epayService or epayments ? i am talking about eastern europe models :( , did anyone of u use it ? they work with the same prepaid mastercard and u can use it at any atm ? any opinions ? thanks

I have no other info other than from here and i read here that paxum doesn't accept payments for their cards too anymore.
You can’t transfer money from your account into your card anymore on paxum, thou you can withdraw them to your bank account. So, paxum is still working, their master card is not.

You can’t transfer money from your account into your card anymore on paxum, thou you can withdraw them to your bank account. So, paxum is still working, their master card is not.
exactly. Guys, understand difference between Paxum and Firtschoice pay . Paxum has checking account and Firstchoice- NO ( only card). When u get paid- money goes first on Paxum checking account and only then u choose if to send them to mastercard or somewhere. and On Firstchoice pay money goes STRICTLY to mastercard , thats why Firstchoice is 100% dead and Paxum only %50 dead lol

I mostly read this thread, so sorry if this has been mentioned, but download all of your transaction info/payment history. I saw mentioned that FCP might come back, but just in case the site does shut down (even if it's months from now), it's good to have a copy of your payments/fees for taxes. For those that are unsure of how to save everything:
  • Set the transaction list to go as far back as you want & hit "Go"
  • Click the PDF icon in the far right (or print a hard copy)
  • Make sure you save the PDF after it opens in a new tab!

save transactions.PNG

This is a big annoying/stressful mess. Hoping things get fixed fast :h:

What i don’t understand is why choice doesn’t want to work with FCP and paxum? Why FCP is giving up and paxum trying to find another bank. FCP is more popular, has bigger limits (you can’t withdraw more than 10k a months from paxum master card), so why they are ending their business? Why can’t they find another bank as well? Oh, this is all so sad. Epassporte dejavu ☹️☹️☹️

exactly. Guys, understand difference between Paxum and Firtschoice pay . Paxum has checking account and Firstchoice- NO ( only card). When u get paid- money goes first on Paxum checking account and only then u choose if to send them to mastercard or somewhere. and On Firstchoice pay money goes STRICTLY to mastercard , thats why Firstchoice is 100% dead and Paxum only %50 dead lol
You sort of answered my previous question.

Email from CMD
It would appear the reason for this relates to a major issue with their bank - Choice Bank - though we do not know exactly what the issue is. Apparently FCP intends to get back into business, but we cannot reasonably believe this will happen before a few weeks (at least).

We're currently looking into alternatives to FCP and are likely to go with ePayments for all the models who are not located in the USA (they unfortunately do not cover USA in particular).

Paxum announced that their Paxum issued prepaid cards are no longer working either (they were also using Choice Bank) - they believe they need 4 weeks to get new cards in circulation. The rest of their features are working normally. We’ll open an account with them shortly to be ready once their solution is up and running.

Not really true - i've gotten direct deposits right to my bank from Firstchoice every Tuesday from Streamate for years now.

I don't use their card for Streamate at all. Really disappointed because it was only costing me $1.50 and then I got all my money deposited to my bank with no other fee or deductions.

I mostly read this thread, so sorry if this has been mentioned, but download all of your transaction info/payment history. I saw mentioned that FCP might come back, but just in case the site does shut down (even if it's months from now), it's good to have a copy of your payments/fees for taxes. For those that are unsure of how to save everything:
  • Set the transaction list to go as far back as you want & hit "Go"
  • Click the PDF icon in the far right (or print a hard copy)
  • Make sure you save the PDF after it opens in a new tab!

View attachment 75643

This is a big annoying/stressful mess. Hoping things get fixed fast :h:

Ladies make sure you have copies of past years too in case you were to be audited.

I am really depressed. The second site I work on naked.com only offers me to send my payout by paxum.. But I only created paxum today.. So i will get my payout in months? :( I also emailed Chaturbate support and send my documents to change my payment method but they do not write me back now for hours... I refure to work till I can not set up my payment methoods. :( And sites like Naked should just send our money by paypal or bank transfer... 1 thing is sure even if I get Paxum I will set up my CB to wire transfer bc I am not going to deal with these prepaid cards.. too risky... Chaturbate szupport should be a bit faster.. :(

I am also a UK model, this hasn't impacted me too much but I am incredibly sad and sorry for those of you who are in deep shit right now. Here are some things/tips/info that may or may not be useful but here goes.

MFC - If you are on MFC, please do your bit and send a message through to them and kindly ask if they are willing to reduce the payout level down to something more achievable and do-able for models. Your email will count, I know many have done this already but the more the better.

DAILY PAY SERVICE - Owned by Collin, it is an option for many sites they have on board, use with caution, this isn't the most ideal option, I used many times in the past and know many girls who do without issue.

CB - I think CB offer cheques for min $200 payout, not ideal due to waiting time but that's a reasonable low limit.

CIRCLE PAY - Throwing out a deal for videos/snap and gathering some circle payments could be an option to have some pin money to see you through. I would not go all out crazy on this but it's quick and perfect for a small amount.

IWC/C4S/MV - I use wire transfer to my UK barclays bank for these companies anyway, IWC offer bi monthly pay and pay twice in a month, charge a $50 fee or once monthly for no fee if it's over $1000. It's run reasonably smoothly for me across those three.

I know most of you who MFC/CB only have 4 days left now to try and gather up as many tokens as possible. As stressful as this is and as much as you probably are pulling your hair out. You need to try your BEST to appeal to your guys and ask for their help, not scream shout, demand but reach out and ASK for the help you need to try and reach 20k tokens.
Think of some ideas, games, shows bloody well anything to pull this off. You can pull this off, because most of you are the most savyest business women I know.

First of all thank you for all your posts they are very helpful :h:
Secondly, can we use wire transfer on MFC still? cause when I check my options it's only FCP and Paxum ?
:cry:

• Hugs
Reactions: MiaFoxUK
thank you! it must be that I live in Greece so it doesn't work for me, thanks again! :cry::h:
I would definatly email MFC and ask them why it’s not an option and if it’s at all possible to become an option for you. As you are in the EU, surely it wouldn’t be an issue.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Super_Stella
how about they (mfc/ cb/ streamate/ streamray AW and others ) start pay us with BITCOIN ! and we will go from a BTC atm and withdraw our money. very simple

I feel this was aimed at me...which is honestly quite sad...We're all entitled to have an opinion on how our money is distributed. Obviously, - there was an element of sarcasm with what I said about Bitcoin. I know this is not a viable option for the majority of camgirls (myself included for the majority of my income) but for a camgirl who is camming on multiple sites, having this option might not be such a bad thing; especially if most of your income is being paid in dollars/pounds/euros etc and you might want to diversify your payments or even invest in digital assets.

Skyprivate is now offering Bitcoin as a payment option, and I believe other camsites will follow suit.. Some people use it as their main form of payment now.

Anyway, I will keep my thoughts to myself about future currencies - but please do not mock what a person has said because it doesn't fit in with your believes, or preferred method of payment.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Status
Not open for further replies.