AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Citibank?

No clue. I have never dealt with them. I've basically had the same RBC account since I was 8. I only know about TD because on of my best friends uses their cross border services. If you have info that Suggests Citibank is and option please link it here.

Reactions: asia_lynn
No clue. I have never dealt with them. I've basically had the same RBC account since I was 8. I only know about TD because on of my best friends uses their cross border services. If you have info that Suggests Citibank is and option please link it here.

Same, I can't even remember not even having an RBC account. They're a pretty good bank though I've always been glad they were the only bank in the town I was born

Oh boy... Its becoming so difficult to be a SWer. I forsee girls being forced to compromise their safety and address in order to be able to get paid. I really liked FCP. I'm sad. Canadian payout options are so limited.

So no funds to be loaded to Paxum cards either. Would it be incredibly naieve to think at this point that global bank transfers might be ok, and that its only the cards affected? It would wouldnt it, otherwise Dan would be ok

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
If I understand this right, Paxum offers the same services as FCP. Pre-paid card and some sites work with it.
C4S told me they are working on connecting to Paxum and it might be done in a few weeks.
MFC already works with them.
MV doesn't and I have no solution for them yet.
IWC also doesn't work with Paxum and they are not responding to questions yet. Maybe they will in the future? Worst case, Boleyn Models work with Paxum and IWC so that can be done for extra 5%.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MayaEden
Just beware, that paxum are stopping loading funds to the card now too, i'd worry about them biting the dust too.
I remember the money laundery scandal in 2016 when my funds were in limbo with them for month and month.

It really shouldn't be so hard to be paid internationaly. This just sucks so hard!

Eyyy, MFC girls, have you ever heard about EPayServices? I’m using it and never had any problems. I think it works similar to FCP. I have two cards USD and EUR prepaid mastercard. It is veeeeery easy to use it and payments are here on 1st and 16th every month. Sad other sites do not give an option to use EPS only MFC does.

Transferwise does not support adult related transactions so be careful there

eta: a friend sent me a screenshot of their TOS earlier
That's weird because its one of the business options when you state what the account is for!

This is rather worrying as a new UK cam model.. is it just the cards that are shutting down? Is it naive to think wire transfers will still work?

What’s the alternative for UK models?

Can i ask you all , who wrote above just one thing - WHY u started to panic NOW? i told u ALL this on twitter on beginning of JAn, that CHoice bank is down and showed proofs with photos. All sas totally same- PAXUM claimed that they r done, Choice bank is finita and so on. And in result they fixed all next morning. OF course it has problems ( my card in printing status from Paxum since Jan), I currrently using FIrtshoice pay, but really guys u didnt notice that smth wrong few months ago? i really tried to get some "team" to solve situation for all us. Now even dont know what the hell to do if left only few days till next payout,

Reactions: gara1000000
A small, yet important correction everyone.
What I expressed here today does not abide anyone at this stage. I am no longer in a position to speak on behalf of any entity, that includes the very first comment I made here on this thread. Tough day indeed :)
DAn tell please- is it nice that Firstchoice took from me annual fee for one single getting of payout? took from me annual $30 and service stopped in 10 days.

@Dan Epstein you are a great representative and the relations you have built on not only this forum, but others, have built a great bridge of trust and communication. we truly value you. an adult service would be stupid not to hire you with your reputation. i wouldn't want to see you go, you are a great member of the community too.

i'm so sorry about your job loss.

i'm also sorry for all models affected. i hope an alternative pops up quickly.

*HUGS FOR EVERYONE*

Speculation: Someone at the top decided it would be better to remove all ties with the adult industry, due to the current political climate.

If it's something else the timing makes it one hell of a coincidence.
From what I understand, First Choice Pay also worked with non-adult merchants. @Dan Epstein correct me if Im wrong

@Dan Epstein you are a great representative and the relations you have built on not only this forum, but others, have built a great bridge of trust and communication. we truly value you. an adult service would be stupid not to hire you with your reputation. i wouldn't want to see you go, you are a great member of the community too.

i'm so sorry about your job loss.

i'm also sorry for all models affected. i hope an alternative pops up quickly.

*HUGS FOR EVERYONE*
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Hello ladies, very concerned on reading this topic, and also the tweets, im also a non-US model and not really having any options now, have any of you heard about clubdailypay? seen their tweets, and contacted them on email. Not sure they are reliable as they dont even have lot of followers on twitter, but i assume not many used them before as we had FCP as payment method.

Transferwise does not support adult related transactions so be careful there

eta: a friend sent me a screenshot of their TOS earlier

That is true but from what I understand that refers to using them as a high-risk payment processor (taking a payment directly from a customer instead of using an approved adult high risk merchant such as ccbill). They will still process your pay you receive directly from a site.

Just beware, that paxum are stopping loading funds to the card now too, i'd worry about them biting the dust too.
I remember the money laundery scandal in 2016 when my funds were in limbo with them for month and month.

But didn't Paxum say they would be issuing NEW cards in about 4 weeks. It's just the current Cards linked to First Choice that's the problem?

I could be wrong but that was my impression. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.