AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they won't go bankrupt - cheers for those who accepted 70%! They will use the other 30% to pay others..
After the called. They said they will pay out quick. But there is still no news from them. Even I emailed for them 2 times ;)

One more important thing I forgot to add from the call with Quadrant. I asked whether there was a time limit for accepting the 70% settlement offer. He said there wasn't. It will probably still be there for a while. So this idea that you must agree to the settlement now or else all the money will be gone isn't true. First of all, the settlement isn't coming out of the frozen funds. So it's not like the people accepting it will deplete the frozen funds, leaving everyone else with less.

Yes, that last part is true.im not so sure for time limit...not by them ,since they cannot remain frozen indefinatly. If they donot gain 100% till they open...others who have direct access to their accounts(with real accounts) could then deplete them... i belive that critical moment will be within a month time...

I contacted Ad Kees again 30 mins again to ask him for the mail he told me 4 days ago requesting for details to start the bank wire. He told me that in Belize working day is just started.
Ok but why they work only last day ? He told me within june 4th and today is june 4 th.
When I usually work I did it before and not wait the last day.
U will be sure that if I didn't receive any mail or other till today (in Italy is' 5 pm.) I will insult heavily him and all his workers and all of firstchoice - payoneer, including people who work on customer service because they are like stupid bot.
Maybe i can lost my money but I'm too tired and angry to be fucked by them , always excuses, always wait, it's 40 days my money are blocked. I will get Corey Silverstein then to have my money back and other money for they stress they caused me.
They're only lucky they are in Belize, too far from me.
I'm getting crazy like all other people.

I contacted Ad Kees again 30 mins again to ask him for the mail he told me 4 days ago requesting for details to start the bank wire. He told me that in Belize working day is just started.
Ok but why they work only last day ? He told me within june 4th and today is june 4 th.
When I usually work I did it before and not wait the last day.
U will be sure that if I didn't receive any mail or other till today (in Italy is' 5 pm.) I will insult heavily him and all his workers and all of firstchoice - payoneer, including people who work on customer service because they are like stupid bot.
Maybe i can lost my money but I'm too tired and angry to be fucked by them , always excuses, always wait, it's 40 days my money are blocked. I will get Corey Silverstein then to have my money back and other money for they stress they caused me.
They're only lucky they are in Belize, too far from me.
I'm getting crazy like all other people.
I received mail from them 1 min ago

Saying what?
Dear Clients,

In an effort to complete processing of reimbursements to you, we kindly request your assistance in providing the below items which will help us to process your individual wire transfers.

1. A scanned color copy of your signed passport

2. Please complete, sign and return the attached wire transfer form – this to be signed the same as you signed on your passport.

These documents may be provided by e-mail and attached scans.

We await your response with the above items in order to proceed. Please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance, we will be happy to help you.

And attached form where to fill bank info.

Dear Clients,

In an effort to complete processing of reimbursements to you, we kindly request your assistance in providing the below items which will help us to process your individual wire transfers.

2. Please complete, sign and return the attached wire transfer form – this to be signed the same as you signed on your passport.

We await your response with the above items in order to proceed. Please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Do you have more than 30k or less?

Dear Clients,

Happy for u, but this situation is making me crazy. I don't have a passport I hope they will accept ID card or maybe they will cause me problems again.

They are asking for some ABN number. I don't know what is that. Google sais - Australian business number. Really? Asking ABN in Europe? Wtf?

Dear Clients,

I received also this email,,have 8K

I recived the e-mail to complete that form too. I completed and sent it to them and also passport copy and ID. I am not sure what means Beneficiary Account NO. This can be FCP ID? this is what i wrote in that form. I hope all of us to get the money back and all to be fine.

Hello to evebody! I got same email and asked what is it ABN and he answered:If your bank has an IBAN please place it in the field that says “ABN No.” Additionally with the Swift Code.
Good luck )

Happy for u, but this situation is making me crazy. I don't have a passport I hope they will accept ID card or maybe they will cause me problems again.
Hello , I receveid the the same e-mail and I told them that I dont't have a passport , they told me thats ok and send them id card and driver license.

My problem it's with the bank , i'm from Romania and I have an account at BT , there will be problem IF the money will came?

I recived the e-mail to complete that form too. I completed and sent it to them and also passport copy and ID. I am not sure what means Beneficiary Account NO. This can be FCP ID? this is what i wrote in that form. I hope all of us to get the money back and all to be fine.

Beneficiary is the recipient of the funds. This is the account where you want your funds to transfer.

So, you guys who are getting emails today did you accept that 70% offer? and you were already in correspondence with Choice Bank reps before today? right?
Is there anyone who got email today, who wasn't in contact with any of the Choice Bank/Quadrant people and didn't get any 70%-back-offer, before today?

So, you guys who are getting emails today did you accept that 70% offer? and you were already in correspondence with Choice Bank reps before today? right?
Is there anyone who got email today, who wasn't in contact with any of the Choice Bank/Quadrant people and didn't get any 70%-back-offer, before today?
I have contacted Ad Kees before, but nobody offer me 70%.

I have contacted Ad Kees before, but nobody offer me 70%.
Did you get in touch with him or did he get in touch with you?. I mean to ask did he contact you first or did you sent an email, first.
I want to know if they're tending to people who emailed them, first, and then move on to the rest of the accounts/people. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.