AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an email today from Kendra Garbutt <kgarbutt-fcp@choicebankltd.com> with the same content as posted above, i.e. fill in bank transfer details and attach copy of passport. Note that the signature on the bank transfer form must match the signature in your passport. I have completed and sent everything through to Kendra. I did not receive any 70% offer previously, nor any emails from Quadrant, and the email I received from Ad Kees on Sunday indicated that I would receive all of my funds.

Worth mentioning that Kendra Garbutt's email signature says Kendra Conorquie (Mrs), which I assume is her married name, and I looked her up on LinkedIn, where she appears to be a bona fide 10 year employee of Choice Bank Ltd, Belize, so everything appears to check out. She also has kgarbutt-fcp in her email address which I'm assuming means she is assigned to the FCP team.

Should also mention the funds can only be transferred into a bank account in the same name as the FCP account holder, no entities such as Paxum can be utilised, and the monies can only be transferred in one lump sum amount, i.e. no split payments. This was confirmed by Kendra Garbutt in an email exchange I had with her.

Now for what will probably feel like the longest wait of my life, to see if and when the money actually gets transferred!

• Helpful!
Reactions: ayylmaobelize
Did you get in touch with him or did he get in touch with you?. I mean to ask did he contact you first or did you sent an email, first.
I want to know if they're tending to people who emailed them, first, and then move on to the rest of the accounts/people. Thanks

I have the same mail! Not emailed to them before!

• Helpful!
Reactions: ayylmaobelize
I have less than 10k stuck. no email from any specific person. just genral empty-your-cards email from FCP and 1 email from Choice Bank in May, that said to wait for an update.

Have you emailed Ad Kees to get put on the list of accounts being handled?

Btw, Ad Kees works in Europe so he is probably already gone from the office now.

Sorry im confused now about Beneficiary account no: . I thought they mean number of bank account where they will send funds ?

sorry what is Beneficiary Account No??

I put my Firstchoicepay ID (it's a 8 digit number u will find in ur account).
I send bank the wire transfer form and after 30 mins they replied to me it's all ok and they will do wire transfer shortly (all the amount except 100 usd for commission).
I have under 10k

hello! can you post the blank wire transfer form that you received today, for us , to see how it looks like? thanks!

sorry there 7 digit number on fcp , u have 8?
I put my Firstchoicepay ID (it's a 8 digit number u will find in ur account).
I send bank the wire transfer form and after 30 mins they replied to me it's all ok and they will do wire transfer shortly (all the amount except 100 usd for commission).
I have under 10k

Have you emailed Ad Kees to get put on the list of accounts being handled?

Btw, Ad Kees works in Europe so he is probably already gone from the office now.

Uh, no. I did sent several emails to phase2@choicebankltd, though. No response. Will try to reach Ad Kees.

I didn't have any email yet . I got more than 50k Does anybody like me?
Me, i have 53k i wait the agrement , if will, come, kees is a lier. I sent all the documents , and i don t receive nothing. Part with quadrant is a bullshit. Quadrant don’t exist, Bank of Choice will take 30% from our amount!

what does they mean "INTERMEDIARY BANK (OPTIONAL): Intermediary Bank: Intermediary Bank Address: Intermediary ABN No: Intermediary SWIFT Code:" ??

what does they mean "INTERMEDIARY BANK (OPTIONAL): Intermediary Bank: Intermediary Bank Address: Intermediary ABN No: Intermediary SWIFT Code:" ??
The intermediary bank is a third-party bank used by the beneficiary bank to facilitate international transfer and settlement of funds. It only applies if your bank uses an intermediary bank for international transfer, otherwise just leave it blank.

• Helpful!
Reactions: jessy
hello! can you post the blank wire transfer form that you received today, for us , to see how it looks like? thanks!
Here it is. To help those who aren't sure about some of the fields that need filling in, I have added in bold red text a guide to what needs to be put in the respective lines. Hope it helps! :)

Attachments

• Wire transfer form.pdf
    101.9 KB · Views: 73
You know, I've just been thinking about it, and I can't see what harm there could be if all of you who haven't received the form above, still filled it in and sent it to phase2@choicebankltd.com. At least then they already have your details for when they hopefully get to you on the list, or maybe it could even preempt them paying you out sooner. I can't see how you could lose anything by it, but it is entirely at your own discretion. Just a thought.

Reactions: Fatquack
Here it is. To help those who aren't sure about some of the fields that need filling in, I have added in bold red text a guide to what needs to be put in the respective lines. Hope it helps! :)
thank you very much for this info! )) now i understand much better ) yes u r right but we will hope for better things))

You know, I've just been thinking about it, and I can't see what harm there could be if all of you who haven't received the form above, still filled it in and sent it to phase2@choicebankltd.com. At least then they already have your details for when they hopefully get to you on the list, or maybe it could even preempt them paying you out sooner. I can't see how you could lose anything by it, but it is entirely at your own discretion. Just a thought.

I don't think that's a good idea, considering the Disclaimer at the end of the email says "If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file attached to this message. Any such unauthorized use is prohibited and may be unlawful."

So guys the acoount must be in USD or EURO !Sorry i ask again i m just not in my best period withhings happened! all this t

Filling in Bank Information, and not able to receive it because of Bank Regulations... money laundry etc. So anyone with solutions yet?

Yes iam asking to if someone have solution where transaction money and no problem to pay % of tax or % of transaction ... ?Thank you for anwsers

Are you saying your bank refused to accept the wire? Where are you from?

In spain but it should be everywhere in the EU. They could block the account until i can proove what kind of money that is. Where it came from, proove that tax was payed etc. You know to prevent money laundry... thats what i am afraid of and dont want to receive it on my local bank. As far as i know you get reported if you receive over 10k and need papers for the money to proove that everything is legal. But thats the problem with cam money from belize.

Reactions: someone112233
For eu banks i think that treshold is 15k euro. I also believe that this transaction will come from ensurance company since their funds are still frozen, so will not come from belize yet cayman islands haha...maybe thats even worse.
Many of us are afraid of that...specially with large sums...
They probably send some documents before transfer...but perhaps it will not be enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.