AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

It makes absolutely no sense to us that it can be illegal to make money until AFTER you sign up as a company. But I accept that that's the way it is. Where do you get the money to register as a company? It seems to me that this system discourages new businesses from starting up. It is no surprise to me that EU countries have such low economic growth.

Both in Ireland and France I barely had to pay anything to get started (less than USD $100). It's just setting up the paperwork and ensuring everything is sorted before you get started, making sure you are collecting VAT where it applies, paying your social charges monthly / quarterly, etc.
Less chances of people new to being self-employed fucking up and realizing at the end of the year they didn't save enough / do things properly and get hit by penalties.

Ok Jess, If they don't accept it today, i will ask further info here

It's a real irritating cat and mouse game :)

Asked to Kendra same thing, less of half hour ago.....I'm curious to who Kendra will reply for first :happy:

I hope to send to her all documentation before the end of this week.

Asked to Kendra same thing, less of half hour ago.....I'm curious to who Kendra will reply for first :happy:

I hope to send to her all documentation before the end of this week.
Luca, I understood you are from Italy, do u have any idea to how justify this amount of money? Because Kendra said to me that the maximum she can write in a description of wire transfer is " fcp number".

Luca, I understood you are from Italy, do u have any idea to how justify this amount of money? Because Kendra said to me that the maximum she can write in a description of wire transfer is " fcp number".
did u write fcp number there?

Hello. That's what Kendra answered me, my questions.

Me:

"Good afternoon. What documents do you provide for the bank so that I can receive your transfer without any problems? Who will the transfer come from, what will be indicated in the description, who will be the originator of the transfer country / bank / company? Can you provide this information and documents so that I can provide them to the bank before receiving the transfer?"

Kendra :

"Please be advised that we can include a reference (FCP ID) in our wire, however, when your bank request support for the source of funds, this is information you should provide to them showing where you got the money from and how you generated it."

I am very annoyed by this communication and attitude. I do not understand how in my country I will be able to accept a transfer of 25,000 in a bank, without any documents and with such description.
Adalt in my country is illegal and I can not provide them anything. In any case, any bank in our country will request documents for such a sum of money and can simply freeze them and request an agreement with a seal and a signature from the sender.

Guys, who from Ukraine, how do you solve this issue, with which banks managed to agree?

did u write fcp number there?

I wrote already two time to Kendra in last days, and never she replied to me.

If follow so slow, better I think to write to Ad Kees, the only person there, on Choice Bank, that replies to you almost before to receive your email :) Very fast Mr. Kees!

In beneficiary account number I put FCP number and Mr. Thompson said that was ok.
In beneficiary bank account number I put the Italian Iban like this : IT0134T803 etc....
I sent the form 3 days ago, after 30 mins he replied to me that it was all ok and that he will send me a receipt of bank wire transfer shortly.
Today nothing received.

In beneficiary account number I put FCP number and Mr. Thompson said that was ok.
In beneficiary bank account number I put the Italian Iban like this : IT0134T803 etc....
I sent the form 3 days ago, after 30 mins he replied to me that it was all ok and that he will send me a receipt of bank wire transfer shortly.
Today nothing received.

Hi, how are you? I request info to Kendra, same person sent me the form, but she don't replies :-(

I hope you'll can to receive fast your money my friend.

I hope also to send fast, to them, to Choice Bank, the form and my documents.

Keep me updated about your process please!

Ciao!

Do you have more than 30k or less?
Hi there , I just registered here hoping to het some answers. I have 37k frozen. All began with Rob Anderson who emailed me in the beginning of May asking to provide him with my contact number and time suitable for discussing my situation. I gave all the info required , but since then nothing has happened. All my emails to
randerson@choicebankltd.com
akees@choicebankltd.com
phase2@choicebankltd.com
were ignnored, and ofc noone called. Yesterday I desperately emailed again to choice support and received an email from Karen Baum containing Ad Kees number and skype and an offer to call him on June 11th. Do you think I will hear the same proposal of 70%??

Got an answer from Kendra... so:

- only will do 1 Wire Transfer (no splits possible)
- They can/will put the FCP ID Number as a notification to the wire transfer
- will send us a copy of the payment from Choice to the local bank
- Money will be send from Choice Bank in Belize (so from a off shore country).

Im waiting now for a answer if there is any other way to receive it and in worst case scenario to cut down to 9.9k and keep the rest. Not a offer, just in case if that is a option.

But for me the 2 problems are that its coming from Belize and it's over 10k.

If i thing about the stress, paperwork, penaltys etc. i even think about writing the money off as a lost because it will not be worth alls the problems. And i guess thats why they only want to do wire transfer, because they know that most people will not be able to receive them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: HelenaL
Asking one more time, since seems that most of people didn't noticed/ignored my question.
What about Paxum Bank? Exactly bank, not payment system. They will ask for documents, but maybe in such way we will not get in troubles with taxes? Not sure, how it works in such case.

why they dont offer to come in belize and take money like that..why this stupid way wire transfer to make people problems....

Asking one more time, since seems that most of people didn't noticed/ignored my question.
What about Paxum Bank? Exactly bank, not payment system. They will ask for documents, but maybe in such way we will not get in troubles with taxes? Not sure, how it works in such case.
they cant send by parum or others..i asked this info before

Hello. That's what Kendra answered me, my questions.

Me:

"Good afternoon. What documents do you provide for the bank so that I can receive your transfer without any problems? Who will the transfer come from, what will be indicated in the description, who will be the originator of the transfer country / bank / company? Can you provide this information and documents so that I can provide them to the bank before receiving the transfer?"

Kendra :

"Please be advised that we can include a reference (FCP ID) in our wire, however, when your bank request support for the source of funds, this is information you should provide to them showing where you got the money from and how you generated it."

I am very annoyed by this communication and attitude. I do not understand how in my country I will be able to accept a transfer of 25,000 in a bank, without any documents and with such description.
Adalt in my country is illegal and I can not provide them anything. In any case, any bank in our country will request documents for such a sum of money and can simply freeze them and request an agreement with a seal and a signature from the sender.

Guys, who from Ukraine, how do you solve this issue, with which banks managed to agree?

I'm from Belarus and the situation with my close to 40k frozen is even more frightening((( Have absolutely no idea what to do..And what banks in our countrties would agree to help. Once I was called to the tax office considering 2000 $ transfers from my friend in a YEAR period and had to pay a fine... so I guess if they learn I get 40k transfer at once they with simply send me to jail((

Oh i'm sure, they know it, they are not idiots.
It may be some anti money laundering regulation rules or they just know that almost everywhere(except some super progressive and "business friendly" countries) you will have problems receiving it.

Hi there , I just registered here hoping to het some answers. I have 37k frozen. All began with Rob Anderson who emailed me in the beginning of May asking to provide him with my contact number and time suitable for discussing my situation. I gave all the info required , but since then nothing has happened. All my emails to
randerson@choicebankltd.com
akees@choicebankltd.com
phase2@choicebankltd.com
were ignnored, and ofc noone called. Yesterday I desperately emailed again to choice support and received an email from Karen Baum containing Ad Kees number and skype and an offer to call him on June 11th. Do you think I will hear the same proposal of 70%??
Unfortunately for you (also for me) you are a bit more than 30k so from my researches we have two possibilitie...

-either we get 100% but it s obvious after the small amounts (if we will get it)

-or they will ofer 70% fast... but it seems that they backed down with this idea(donno exactly why but for more than a week no more 70% mails from them)

thank you for the reply... anyways, getting such a transfer in my country is almost equal to a death penalty lol. I dont know what to do. seems like it will be safer just to forget about this freaking money like about a nightmare...
Unfortunately for you (also for me) you are a bit more than 30k so from my researches we have two possibilitie...

-either we get 100% but it s obvious after the small amounts (if we will get it)

-or they will ofer 70% fast... but it seems that they backed down with this idea(donno exactly why but for more than a week no more 70% mails from them)

thank you for the reply... anyways, getting such a transfer in my country is almost equal to a death penalty lol. I dont know what to do. seems like it will be safer just to forget about this freaking money like about a nightmare...
Wow...were u from?

Hi Chriss....also for "little" amount as mine......no replies from 2 days! This Kendra is a phantom! I asked help 2 days ago and nothing....This seems a crazy game...I donno what think about ....

like, no, not exactly to death penalty, just kidding, but the consequences are gonna be really serious... huge fines, probably confinsation of the whole transfer received, confiscation of property, maybe jail sentence. Belarus , semi-soviet country, the last dictatorship of Europe

Last edited:
Got an answer from Kendra... so:

- only will do 1 Wire Transfer (no splits possible)
- They can/will put the FCP ID Number as a notification to the wire transfer
- will send us a copy of the payment from Choice to the local bank
- Money will be send from Choice Bank in Belize (so from a off shore country).

Im waiting now for a answer if there is any other way to receive it and in worst case scenario to cut down to 9.9k and keep the rest. Not a offer, just in case if that is a option.

But for me the 2 problems are that its coming from Belize and it's over 10k.

If i thing about the stress, paperwork, penaltys etc. i even think about writing the money off as a lost because it will not be worth alls the problems. And i guess thats why they only want to do wire transfer, because they know that most people will not be able to receive them.

FUCK !!!

I'm very tired of these idiots and their lies and ridiculous promises and answers. Each employee speaks differently. For example, in one of the Russian forums, one user wrote that he communicated with a choice employee on Skype and asked how they would send money. He was answered by "we will send through a correspondent bank in the United Kingdom". A little higher, on this forum wrote that they answered that "the money will come from the choice bank in Belize"

We need to stick together and press on them, dictating our conditions, and not to agree on what is offered to us. They understand the whole absurdity of the situation and that most likely no one will manage to get their money in the bank. Today I called one of the largest banks in Ukraine and was interested in getting a swift. I was told that the bank's questions may arise if the transfer is not from a private person but from a legal one (
entity), then the bank will ask the "on what basis the transfer and where the documents are for this reason", also if the note contains references or numbers, instead of "personal transaction", i.e. if they write in the note "fcp number", the bank can differently regard this number as the contract number or reference to the invoice or contract. The bank will require documents and can freeze the transfer. Also, I was told that if the recipient receives a large amount or the bank / company is questionable (offshore bank e.t.c), they can also ask questions and require documents.
So, Let's stick together and dictating our rules and help each other.

Paxumbank.com ? It's just an online bank. They'll report your bank account to your country (CRS).

Status
Not open for further replies.