AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello
is anybody in the situation of having more than 50 k frozen on fcp and no updates , no nothing?

i sent email to different email adress i found on this forum and i ve got an ansewer from kbaum@choicebankltd.com, telling me "Mr Kees can be reached at +34674874279 or Skype: Adjcmk"
i did that, i have no answer on skype-- i wrote yesterday and today, and i called on that phone nr, and no answer yesterday- today he answered and told me he ll call me in one hour, cause he s outdoors.. and guess what.. he didnt call.. so i called him, and he didnt answer...

it s very fishy, i m very concerned.. i see most of you are advanced with filling certains form for receiving money and i ve receive no form, no information, no nothing

is anybody else in this situation?

When I asked Ad about some signed documents for a bank:
Good afternoon,
You have the documents once you logon to FCP! There is nothing on paper file with us.
Best regards

When I asked Ad about some signed documents for a bank:
Good afternoon,
You have the documents once you logon to FCP! There is nothing on paper file with us.
Best regards
omg why make fun on all of us, it's really torture when they lie lie lie and make us believe to them, bastards...

hello
is anybody in the situation of having more than 50 k frozen on fcp and no updates , no nothing?

i sent email to different email adress i found on this forum and i ve got an ansewer from kbaum@choicebankltd.com, telling me "Mr Kees can be reached at +34674874279 or Skype: Adjcmk"
i did that, i have no answer on skype-- i wrote yesterday and today, and i called on that phone nr, and no answer yesterday- today he answered and told me he ll call me in one hour, cause he s outdoors.. and guess what.. he didnt call.. so i called him, and he didnt answer...

it s very fishy, i m very concerned.. i see most of you are advanced with filling certains form for receiving money and i ve receive no form, no information, no nothing

is anybody else in this situation?
Same here.I get no answers for one week,even if i send my back details .Karen Baum is ignoring me and Rob Anderson stopped responding 3 weeks ago.

[QUOTE = "Chriss, post: 948307, membro: 45706"] Che cosa significa esattamente la prima parte? Chiuderanno la banca, pagheranno?

Wtf con questa notizia confusa : Banghead:[/ QUOTE]

from Channel5 of Belize (18 may 2018)

Tonight there is grim news in the offshore industry. Indications are that Choice Bank, an offshore bank operating from Belize City, is winding down due to a cash flow crisis involving the prepaid card component of its international banking business. After ten years in operation, the banks website claims it is the largest international bank in Belize with two hundred and thirty-eight million U.S. dollars in assets, dealing with more than three thousand corporate accounts worldwide and with more than three hundred thousand prepaid cards in circulation as well as a proven track record of success. But several weeks ago, clients were informed that the bank is facing a crunch with liquidity. All withdrawals from deposit accounts have since been put on hold, along with other services provided in respect of payments. The existing state of affairs at the offshore bank continues so that by the end of June, the bank will be closing. Some staff members have already been released, while others are being let go gradually. P.M. Dean Barrow weighed on Wednesday in on the matter in his capacity as Minister of Finance, stating that it is a crisis that is unique to Choice Bank and is related to the entertainment business.

Choice Bank is near to close definitly........We'll rest without our money

Perhaps they delay all those transfers because of that...they need in that case to buy 2 weeks more then.
Octav from paxum answered me that he does not know when our cards will be printed.
I wrote to paxumbank:

- Can I open an account with you if Im not from country within eu/eea ?
- Can you receive larger transfer(about $50.000) and what documentation will I need for that, beside personal documents for account verification, of course?
- The transfer will come from Choice bank or some insurance company and not as account transfer(from account with my name) . They said they will also provide some documentation linking that transfer with my account at Choice bank, so I could connect my previous earning statements with those sum.

I understand that this kind of transfers are unusual and could be problematic considering todays bank laws, so I want to check with support first.
If you need any more information about it, please let me know.

They replyed:

1. Yes, you can open an account with us if you are not form the EU. There are some countries that we do not do business with however. Please let us know where you are from and where you currently reside and we can let you know.

2. For transfers of large amounts, we need to know the source of the funds. Who sent it, the reason, and if possible invoices or supporting documentation.

3. Noted. The documentation should be acceptable. But this is subject to the approval of the compliance department. They would review it and let you know if anything else is needed

• Helpful!
Reactions: bbbosic
Useful information, @avantgart. I suspect you do not have an account at paxum yet. Hopefully they will keep you informed. I am also interested in this.

The owners and the management of the bank are actually right now on a 10 million yacht in the waters of Guatemala celebrating with a bunch of prostitutes.... you got it?

@bbbosic i have with paxum, and waithing fucking card to be printed out for weeks now. I believe they didnt even make new deal with new bank yet after choice...
I donot have an account with paxum bank.
As you can see all of them are asking some basic papers at least...and choice do not plan to provide even that as far as i can see...

[QUOTE = "avantgart, post: 948579, membro: 45871"] [USER = 45742] @bbbosic [/ USER] ho con paxum, e la carta del cazzo waithing deve essere stampata per settimane. Credo che non abbiano ancora fatto un nuovo accordo con la nuova banca dopo la scelta ...
Non ho un conto con la banca del paxum.
Come puoi vedere, tutti chiedono almeno alcuni documenti di base ... e la scelta non prevede di fornire nemmeno quello che posso vedere ... [/ QUOTE]

This pic from another forum, PAXUM started already from weeks to send new cards. This one shipped on 2018-05-10 and received in Czech Republic

card.jpg

This other one, received in Italy on 6 june 2018:

HLSVbMK.jpg

• Helpful!
Reactions: avantgart
@bbbosic i have with paxum, and waithing fucking card to be printed out for weeks now. I believe they didnt even make new deal with new bank yet after choice...
I donot have an account with paxum bank.
As you can see all of them are asking some basic papers at least...and choice do not plan to provide even that as far as i can see...

Oh, my mistake. I confused Paxum and Paxum Bank.

so, after i wrote an email to kees telling he s not serious, not answering at skype and on phone, he was very promt in responding to my email.. and look what he said
"
I am currently at my desk and I was to discuss this matter with you. However: in a few days we will be able to announce reopening of the bank, so this will be over pretty soon. There were some other solutions in place, which no longer make sense at this time.

Best regards,

Ad Kees

Vice-President Banking and Investment Services

Spain: +34674874279 (including WhatsApp)
upload_2018-6-12_22-31-6.png
"

• Helpful!
Reactions: avantgart
Same here.I get no answers for one week,even if i send my back details .Karen Baum is ignoring me and Rob Anderson stopped responding 3 weeks ago.
I sent Rob a message on Skype 2 days ago. He told me to talk to Karen . She is the one handle the payment , not him.i sent her 3 emails. No answer. Did anybody talk with fcp customer service ? They lied so many times now.

So now they plan to reopen the bank...hmm...and as i can see 70% offer will no longer be on the table...and yet on the news said the bank is closing...as someone said...hundreds of millions are directed by only few people!
I was polite with few question to them..they never answered me again...and they reply within minutes to some of you when you give them angry speach...haha what caracters they are...:)

It was today, after sending a usd account, now i have to make a euro account so it won't be loss for 2 conversions. Thing is i don't know what choice's exchange rate is...

Euro?! How is that possible? I dont believe they even alowed to do that, but if it is true, that changes everything, because then we could get it at more places, even at regular virtual paxum!

It was today, after sending a usd account, now i have to make a euro account so it won't be loss for 2 conversions. Thing is i don't know what choice's exchange rate is...

Give us more details, please. Have you received an e-mail in which they say that you have to make an euro account?

So, today i got an answer from Thompson saying that my IBAN number is wrong, after he said i filled out the form correctly :) That means , in my opinion, 3 scenarios

1. They really tried to send the money and got an error because who knows why, allthough i checked it 10 times before sending it
2. They are just stalling and waiting for the bank to close
3. I am an idiot and cannot correctly copy and paste something :)

Anyone else has "written the IBAN number wrong" ?

So, today i got an answer from Thompson saying that my IBAN number is wrong, after he said i filled out the form correctly :) That means , in my opinion, 3 scenarios

1. They really tried to send the money and got an error because who knows why, allthough i checked it 10 times before sending it

Correct the 2nd: They are just stalling and waiting for the bank to close

They are searching, in several ways, only to delay all operations until 31 june. If they'll pay someone before June 31st, I'll become a friar!

Correct the 2nd: They are just stalling and waiting for the bank to close

They are searching, in several ways, only to delay all operations until 31 june. If they'll pay someone before June 31st, I'll become a friar!

But what would be the point of stalling in this fashion? If they ignored all emails and stayed completely silent until June 31st, it's still the same. It's not like a lawsuit would resolve this fast. I'm not saying I have any official information but I just can't understand if June 31st is the day they get away with everything, then why bother doing anything at all?

Well...its not the same...if they just have been silent it would produce mass panic and we would have a lot more people like that girl from news(only 1 girl made so much noise)...also a lot lawsuits

Reactions: sasha0510

Stalling, because i got an e-mail from them yesterday that they cant read my address and i should sent it again. This after they said last week i filled it out correctly and everythings good.

Status
Not open for further replies.